Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply

4 posters

Go down

High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply Empty High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply

Post by Ponee Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 pm

Oil prices rose in thin trading, Friday, after the recorded decline in late trading Thursday, amid continuing if oscillation, between optimism about declining global supply fears of falling demand.The remarks by Saudi oil Minister Ali al-Nuaimi on expectations of price stability and the decline in production of Libya from raw because of armed attacks against oil fields, have caused in case of optimism resulted in higher oil prices during trading Thursday, before ending trading down because of worries about falling demand from China.The company "Baker Hughes" oil services, a change in the number of platforms in the US oil exploration during the past week, after it revealed a decline during the week before last 33 platform to 986 The price of futures contracts for Brent crude to about 0.8% to $ 60.97, as the price of us crude delivered next April by about 0.6 percent to 51.07 dollars a barrel. Finished/25 t   http://tinyurl.com/m7rthfy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply Empty Re: High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply

Post by HezekiaH Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:24 pm

The price of oil most of the time has little to do with supply and demand.

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply Empty Re: High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply

Post by Waco Kid Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:20 am

HezekiaH wrote:The price of oil most of the time has little to do with supply and demand.
Unfortunately that is true...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-02-25/u-s-oil-inventories-surge-for-seventh-week
Waco Kid
Waco Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:48 am

Just about where the Saudi's wanted it. Low enough many of their major competitors including the US and Russia can't make money, but high enough that they still make a nice profit with production costs of about $5.00 a barrel. BTW, that proves the lie about Iraq having the lowest production costs at $7.00 a BBL. That's low, but certainly not the lowest.

There are some interesting articles out there on all of this, just Goggle oil production costs and enjoy.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply 2805820865  High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply 2805820865  High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply 2805820865  High Oil Prices because of fears of declining supply 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum