Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad

Go down

Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad Empty Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:10 am

Erbil Aspiration consuls of foreign countries on the facts of its agreement with Baghdad 432352D1-3E23-403D-B1B9-7BAE432946F1_cx0_cy6_cw0_mw1024_s_n_r1

briefed the Kurdistan Regional Government, the consuls of foreign countries accredited in Erbil on the content of the oil agreement signed with the federal government in Baghdad, confirmed presented a detailed explanation about the points 'misunderstandings' in a number of terms of the agreement, while attributed the causes of the problems to the financial crisis and the war on al Daash, noting that it is committed to the agreement signed with Baghdad.

The Kurdistan Regional Government in a statement seen by (newsletter), that: a meeting was held between representatives of the Government of the Territory with the participation of Deputy Foreign Relations Officer, Karwan beauty, and the presence of the Minister of Natural Resources, Ashti Hawrami, Minister of Planning Ali Sindi, with the consuls of foreign countries accredited to the region, in order to learn and to clarify the text of the oil agreement between Erbil and Baghdad.

She Government of the Territory, the Minister of Natural Resources, Ashti Hawrami, gave a detailed explanation on the details of the oil agreement between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government in Baghdad, saying it made ​​the clarification on the points of misunderstanding in a number of terms of the agreement, including the export quantity of 550 thousand barrels of oil per day.

Hawrami noted during the meeting, to the amount of exporting oil from the government technical, administrative and security problems encountered in the implementation of the Convention, attributing the causes of the problems to the 'emergence of the financial crisis experienced by the federal government and the Kurdistan region and the face of the organization (Daash), which prohibited constitute an obstacle to the implementation of the text of the memoranda of understanding between the two governments'.

2015-02-27
http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=136784

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum