Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!!

+5
ProudlyCDN
Duckyboy
alajim
az-tex
FoxyRoxy
9 posters

Go down

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! Empty "Originators" signing final approval this morning!!

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Hi, all,

It was because of a retired minister from my old church that I am here, and I receive regular email updates from him as he has some very good contacts here in the States and has had some great intel. I've never posted any of those emails because I consider them private, but I just got one this morning that made me call him and request his permission to post it, which permission I received. Here it is:

Good Morning, Dinarians;

To the thirty-some of you investors who get my regular emails and posts, let me be the first to congratulate you for your foresight and wisdom in participating in this investment! I got a call this morning which originated in DC (from an elected government official but through a couple of friends) saying that the originators of this whole plan (Bush, Cheney and a couple others) are together this morning signing the final approval of the rate and all arrangements. Sooo, we may hear something yet today or at least by Sunday!---IF what we are hearing is fact. Even though DinarBanker.com is still selling dinar (I just now ordered a layaway to make sure), for the first time I'm willing to move up a step and add an adjective to my usual by saying: "I am cautiously very optimistic." As far as rate is concerned, this government official claims that the 5.25 we've been hearing is based on the British pound and not USD(which you heard a month ago). IF that is fact, you multiply the 5.25 by 1.639 GBP. Then the rate is something like $8.60! (That's hard to believe! Don't set your heart on that! I can still only wrap my mind around $3.22!) Sorry folks, but I'm still so skeptical that I won't believe that we're actually there until I see it on Forex---not until the fat lady sings! (Now, she has the music and appears to be on stage and, and . . . . is that her taking a deep breath? ...or is it I?) Seriously, if and when I get word, I'll send it on. Remember, it's all only rumor until we see it on ForEx. Don't hold your breath and don't quit your day job--yet! Now, take a deep breath, relax and get back to calmly waiting--we're all (sort of) good at that! May you have a glorious weekend and 4th.

Blessings, ("ABC").

PS, I'll attach a few ForEx links as a Word document.

I will add that while I was on the phone with ABC, he told me that a friend of his had just tried to order 10 million IQD online through Dinar Banker and that he couldn't do it (he couldn't get a confirmation of his order so he could wire the money). So ABC went to DB's website and was easily able to order a small amount of IQD (1.5 million). So we surmised that POSSIBLY DB is still selling smaller amounts but will not sell a large amount at this time. NOTE, this is all just our OWN suppositions and may, in fact, bear no truth at all.

PLEASE don't run out and buy reserves based on this information! As with just about everything else we've been reading, it's all RUMOR till we see it, and we've been hearing a lot of "It's Done!" rumors lately.

THANK YOU, OKIE, for being one of our brave folk who have fought to keep our country so great and to protect us. You will forever have my gratitude for that and also for being so faithful in bringing to us what you learn, as you learn it, to help us make it through what are hopefully the last agonizing days of our investment. I appreciate you, and I hope you have a great 4th of July weekend as we celebrate our Independence Day and, hopefully, another very wonderful blessing soon to come our way!

Last edited by FoxyRoxy on Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! Empty Re: "Originators" signing final approval this morning!!

Post by az-tex Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:18 pm

3.22---5.25---8.60

I'll be happy with ANY of those amounts... Of course, the 8.60 would be best... Wink Very Happy

but I just want this to be FINALIZED... 8) Laughing Wink
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! Empty Re: "Originators" signing final approval this morning!!

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

I really hope that nobody reads my post as a "date and rate" post. It wasn't meant to be. I flat-out don't believe 8-something. I was focused on the fact that there is movement on The Hill to get it done, documents being signed.

God only knows how much our country and the rest of the world need this at this time, and our leaders know it. Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alajim Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Ilikeyou
alajim
alajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:10 pm

alajim wrote: Ilikeyou

Awww...thanks!

bigsmile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! Empty Sorry

Post by Duckyboy Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Bush and Cheney signing approval.....sorry, they do not have the authority any longer. PERIOD. Don't hang your hopes on this. It's a load of ___________
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Duckyboy wrote:Bush and Cheney signing approval.....sorry, they do not have the authority any longer. PERIOD. Don't hang your hopes on this. It's a load of ___________

I wouldn't have thought so, either, but my friend put those names in parenthesis, probably assuming without thinking. I believe the point being made is that documents were being signed this morning, and the info came from DC. I learned a long time ago not to hang on every word of every post or email as there will always be misunderstandings and misquotes in the retelling, depending on how many people it's funneling through. Rolling Eyes

Sorry -- I didn't edit anything out, but I thought it interesting enough just to pass on. Smile
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:45 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:
Duckyboy wrote:Bush and Cheney signing approval.....sorry, they do not have the authority any longer. PERIOD. Don't hang your hopes on this. It's a load of ___________

I wouldn't have thought so, either, but my friend put those names in parenthesis, probably assuming without thinking. I believe the point being made is that documents were being signed this morning, and the info came from DC. I learned a long time ago not to hang on every word of every post or email as there will always be misunderstandings and misquotes in the retelling, depending on how many people it's funneling through. Rolling Eyes

Sorry -- I didn't edit anything out, but I thought it interesting enough just to pass on. Smile

Thank you....
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ProudlyCDN Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:12 pm

This is obviously started by the same knuckleheads who said Shabibi was holding a "party" several weeks ago that included dignitaries - representatives of Bush and Blair. What a crock.

ProudlyCDN

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"THIS" was started by ME, and it's a legitimate, personal email I received this morning by a credible source. Look at all the intel from the regular sources we hear from all the time. Do you believe every single thing they write, that it is all true and correct? No, you don't, because you know better.

Just because you disagree with something in a post doesn't automatically make the entire post false. I can tell you one thing: It's people like you that keep people like me from posting information we have, and believe me, I've had plenty that I haven't shared.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

"Originators" signing final approval this morning!! Empty THANKS FOXY !!!!

Post by tom3215 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:07 am

......Thanks Foxy for the Post !!! I think its AWSOME info..............!!!!! Regardless what others may think, I would never underestimate the influence of Bush and Cheney. We think they have no power, but what is simply obvious, may
not be so. Great grand daddy Bush, Bush 41, Bush 43, the Carlyle group and on an on. The IMF and world bank are not as controlled by Obama as the international power brokers. Does the Bush family push the same buttons as
Obama - no. Does the Bush consortium have say so in other powerful area - absolutely. I promise you the Bush boys are hanging in a different country club with a much different subset of people than Obama hangs with.

....Foxy please post here EVERYTHING !!! And if you are not sure if to post, PLEASE PM ME = ))) Be glad to hear all
your rumors - and I 'll doe the same for you !!

$8.00 Dinar ? Im not sure either, but one thing is a fact. The US has 60+ trillion of unfunded liabilites and it sure will take some creative accounting to fix this mess.. Like the news man said about Greece, " even with the current help they ultimately will never be able to pay their debt - they just dont quite understand there is a new reality for them"
I hope this is not our future. ......So go Dinar !!! and go .86 dinar or $8.00 dinar.

Foxy this is a SAFE place to be, and shake off anything negative !!! = ))

Have a GREAT 4TH !

TOM3215

tom3215

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:04 pm

tom3215 wrote:

......Thanks Foxy for the Post !!! I think its AWSOME info..............!!!!!

TOM3215

Thank you, Tom, you just made my morning! I really appreciate your kind words.

I realize that if I'm going to post anything, I'll have to get a little thicker skin as there is always going to be somebody around to bash, no matter what you post. And I really can't blame them as there are lots of frayed nerves around here, including mine!

We're all in this together, and hopefully we're near the end. I hope you have a great 4th as well! :flower:

FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawaii Rainbow Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:22 pm

After seeing what happened before and after the Kuwaiti Dinar's RV, it is conceivable that Bush/Cheney created the conditions that led up to the Iraq war after seeing the vast potential of another RV happening to another war-torn oil country. This time the conditions were different, there was more time to plan and engineer a massive scheme.
Hawaii Rainbow
Hawaii Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:31 pm

Hawaii Rainbow wrote:After seeing what happened before and after the Kuwaiti Dinar's RV, it is conceivable that Bush/Cheney created the conditions that led up to the Iraq war after seeing the vast potential of another RV happening to another war-torn oil country. This time the conditions were different, there was more time to plan and engineer a massive scheme.

WOW...

My tin foil hat has started leaking moonwaves from the Zybalon Galaxy, far, far away......

:face: :shock: crazyspin really?
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:40 pm

I don't have any more information, only a few confirmations about things that have supposedly already happened, basically. It just helped me discern what to and not to believe.

My source has been growing more and more conservative about sharing as we are just a small, closed, church-affiliated group, and he doesn't want to continually get people's hopes up over every little detail, only to be let down again. So when he does let out some information, I pay attention. Whatever it was that made him share this email with us, it made him very happy. I talked to him, and he was pretty hopeful.
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miracleworker Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Foxxy Roxxy: From one that almost never posts, let me add this little tidbit. I am probably not unlike many of the others in Dinarland that joined this investment because of a word from a friend. I happened upon the forums and have watched from the safety of my computer screen ever since. So, I applaud all those who are willing to go out on a limb and post what intel that they receive. For without your bravery, some of the rest of us would remain totally in the dark.

God bless you and we will stay turned.

miracleworker

Back to top Go down

Post by FoxyRoxy Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 pm

miracleworker wrote:Foxxy Roxxy: From one that almost never posts, let me add this little tidbit. I am probably not unlike many of the others in Dinarland that joined this investment because of a word from a friend. I happened upon the forums and have watched from the safety of my computer screen ever since. So, I applaud all those who are willing to go out on a limb and post what intel that they receive. For without your bravery, some of the rest of us would remain totally in the dark.

God bless you and we will stay turned.

Thank you and you're so right! I really didn't realize what I was in for. My post has been shortened and copied and pasted on other boards (before I re-edited it, nonetheless), and now it's listed in DD under "DOOZIES" -- lol!

I'm going to think long and hard before posting anything else. But thank you for such nice, positive comments.
☀
FoxyRoxy
FoxyRoxy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:03 pm

FoxyRoxy wrote:I don't have any more information, only a few confirmations about things that have supposedly already happened, basically. It just helped me discern what to and not to believe.

My source has been growing more and more conservative about sharing as we are just a small, closed, church-affiliated group, and he doesn't want to continually get people's hopes up over every little detail, only to be let down again. So when he does let out some information, I pay attention. Whatever it was that made him share this email with us, it made him very happy. I talked to him, and he was pretty hopeful.

I definitely appreciate the risk you took to share what you had learned ...

I would encourage you to not be offended if anybody is skeptical ... your explanation is totally sufficient ... and - albeit they do not have the power over national decisions - truth is - there conceivably are some legal circumstances where ex pres and vice pres COULD have the need to SIGN DOCUMENTS - things that we will NEVER be privy too ... evidence that surfaced regarding the global settlements demonstrated things too off the scale to preclude that possibility.

In My OPINION - your post is reasonable, and most likely has a great deal of factual basis.

THANKS ...

JJ

jayjay

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum