Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi

Go down

'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi Empty 'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:57 am

'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi Jihadi-John-2-26

NEW YORK —"Jihadi John," the British-accented man who appeared in all black in several ISIS videos in which he appears to behead Westerners, has been identified as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi, a former senior intelligence official confirmed to ABC News.

The BBC and The Washington Post first reported the name early Thursday, with the Post citing a close friend who said he or she has "no doubt" that Emwazi is the man. A former senior U.S. intelligence official who was involved in the hunt for the man confirmed the name to ABC News.

The Post described Emwazi as being from a "well-to-do" family in London, who graduated college with a computer programming degree.

British authorities have declined to comment on the man's identification. Commander Richard Walton of the Met's Counter Terrorism Command (SO15) told BBC, "We have previously asked media outlets not to speculate about the details of our investigation on the basis that life is at risk."

"We are not going to confirm the identity of anyone at this stage or give an update on the progress of this live counter- terrorism investigation," he said.

The man who would be come to be known as "Jihadi John" first appeared in a string of disturbing videos produced by ISIS last August in which he appears to slice the necks of Western hostages, including American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. By September, the FBI said it had learned "Jihadi John's" identity, but it was not revealed to the public.

According to the BBC, Emwazi was born in Kuwait and was "known" to U.K. security agencies. The Post reported he's believed to have traveled to Syria in 2012. 

http://www.wcvb.com/news/jihadi-john-identity-revealed-as-londoner-mohammed-emwazi/31493236?absolute=true

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi Empty Re: 'Jihadi John' identity revealed as Londoner Mohammed Emwazi

Post by Ponee Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:02 am

So, I guess ISIS MEMBERS aren't those poor destitute dirt farmers that NEED JOBS?  Hmm, seem rather Privileged to me.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum