Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #69 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #69

Go down

Bank Story #69 Empty Bank Story #69

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 pm

mynewday wrote:

All:

I have a bank; so-to-speak, story.
I have been in this investment for about 2 Years now and up to this point have not done like so many of you who have called banks or go in person to a bank and asked the Golden Question(s). Whether that be a vague mention of this investment, or even more direct to come right out and ask if they (the bank or financial person they choose to go to) know anything about the Dinar, or Dong or any of this said Currency. Or will they be exchanging. For many reasons I just haven't. Partly maybe because I didn't want to hear the expected answer I would be given and partly because I have already seen where miraculously quite a few stories have floated around of people being told that they know nothing about it or it is a SCAM or that they will not be doing any exchanging of these Foreign Currency and never will.
So, I didn't.

I am in Mississippi and a couple of weeks ago, my Business Partner and I, who I have been working with in one way or another since 2000 ran into a very close friend of his. Years ago he introduced me to this guy already, so I already casually knew him, but quite frankly had forget all about him as he is and has been a long time financial adviser for Wells Fargo. In fact, I don't mind be specific in saying, Hattiesburg, MS (Because several people as usual will ask and/or comment that I didn't mention the town, street address, photo, social security number etc of the person I spoke to...you know because otherwise I am making it up). Anyway, Hattiesburg, MS.
To get right to the point, I called my friend today, again after us running into his friend 3 weeks ago; and asked without explaining why if I could get so and so's number and that I had a couple of financial questions I wanted to ask. He obliged and even gave me his Cell Phone Number.

I called him Today.

I have to be honest, although its been told to us a thousand times that many do not know etc, but despite that..when it is yourself and your own story..it is still disheartening to hear what I was told.

Like many stories you will hear, this person who again is very very close to my business partner is considered to be an honest guy. I know I know, people are people, but you know what I mean. I mean my friend has known this guy for a long time and my partner is a sharp guy and pretty dang good judge of character.

In short, I just came out with it after I reminded him who I was etc and asked him to please keep our conversation confidential as not to divulge it's contents to my partner. He quickly said that it was a given, please proceed and explain what he could do for me.

I prefaced with I know you have probably been asked about this topic a million times already, but I just have to ask...."What do you know about the Irag Dinar". I stared there and didn't bother to even mention other currencies. I further tried to immediately further secure my knowledge of the subject before he spoke by mentioning that I have been paying close attention to the Iraq situation as it relates to the laws and the US relationship from removing sanctions, chapter 11..blah blah blah after compliance has been met after the War, blah blah and then allowed him to speak.

He said, without missing a beat. "me", I have probably been asked about the Dinar way in the 100's of times. We at Wells Fargo have been to a lot of meetings about the subject in fact. All I can say is Wells Fargo and I promise No other US Banks will ever be exchanging Dinar for USD".
He further explained that he has been approached by Pastors galore, who he felt were introduced into this almost in a get rich scheme/pyramid type system and he has close personal friends, military included who acquired Dinar over seas for the same purpose, to include a General, with who he has had to tell the same thing.
One friend just could not accept it and so he introduced him to the manager and in front of the manager requested that he help his friend with his questions about the Dinar if help could be given, even if it means helping him climb up the information chain of the bank.

So listen, this email is not to ENDORSE this belief, it is to merely share.

But I have to tell you, even though we have been told..it is (I am Human) So very very hard to swallow the pill that NO One knows about this.

It's a lot like trying to explain Christianity to someone who has never been to church; about your Lord and Savior Jesus with who they can't see or hear, but he's real.

Not that I am dogging that either, but its still that type of a Hill to Climb.

This is such Blind Faith.

If you step away..you might miss important info. If you stay involved it makes you kind of crazy. Especially when the only comrads you have in this Cult, if you will are my TNT Friends.

Otherwise...kind of lonely out here in Pipe Dream Land.

Replies:

IT SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!

Is this saying that ONLY Wells Fargo will be exchanging USD for IQD?   
OR
Is this saying that NEITHER Wells Fargo NOR other banks will be exchanging USD for IQD?

Thanks, TGM
 It's saying "I work for Wells Fargo and want your money and your business here. So trust me, and don't even think of going to another bank once the dinar can be exchanged in the US."
Don't despair.... He did not get the memo.  Tony said only at 1% of the Wealth Advisors are in the loop.   I spoke to a WF Wealth Advisor Friday.  I told him I was expecting a windfall profit from a contract and he said:  I surely hope you are not talking about the Dinar!  I said no because I was talking about other currencies as well.   We then had a long conversation about investment options on the phone.   When he get the memo; then he will surely call me just like the person you spoke too.  They can only repeat what they have been told to say.

Good story.  And it is my belief that all bank financial advisers have been ordered to disclose nothing to those who ask about Dinar except that "we will never exchange Dinar".  No if and or buts...never lead anyone to believe they will exchange that currency.   When the RV finally occurs, that is when and only then will they discuss the Dinar.

Iraq needs their currency to revalue eventually.  That is all that makes sense to me.  No if, and or buts.
Thank you for sharing your story.  I like the way you express so clearly.  Don't mind those that can only say snarky replies.  I'm glad you are still keeping the faith even though it is unseen faith.  We are all with you.  I had the same experience not too long ago.  But it will turn around when the RV happens.  They will be singing a new song and wanting your business for sure.

Mynewday I thought it was a well written story that many can relate to . For what it's worth I have a buddy ive known since high school I'm very close with who's long distance girlfriend lives in Texas . She's friends with a manager of a Wells Fargo there whom has verified that this is for real to her . Hope that knowledge helps ya cause it sure helped us Smile .
Well, we have heard consistently that looking for a WM or bank employee who will admit to knowing anything about this is almost 0. This is because the banks do not want to stir the hysteria among the population also there are legal and other considerations that they just don't want to set themselves up for. Banks have put the company line out loud and clear to their employees so that they themselves would not get involved and leave the bank high and dry the RI/RV. This is good business as far as the banks are concerned. Trust the info we are getting from TNT and know that other folks have posted info on these boards that conform that the banks do know and that some are admitting to this happening. It's happening we just don't know when. I think very very soon. Blessings to all
I am 100 % sure this will never happen I am also 110% sure it will. So I guess the i's have it. I can't tell you how many WM and Personal bankers I have spoken too but I have gotten nowhere. I won't stop till I am either dead or find someone who will admit this is happening and they are ready. I know one person who is my cousins boyfriend who works at TD BANK he asked at his bank in NYC and was told it is a scam a few weeks later he called to tell me he did get a memo to expect currency changes the following week but they never happened and the dinar was not mentioned in the memo so there you go. Hold on to your dinar pray every day and have faith. The worse that happens is you lost a few thousand dollars and move on the best is you and your family's life will Change forever. I remember when I was young I made a pair of wings out of bamboo and a bed sheet I was told people can't fly that way now on you tube I saw a guy flying thru the air with a wing suit I have to say people can fly that way so who was right. I would say both were the real difference was the time in which I was told. Keep the faith time changes all things.
Thanks for sharing; truly it is hard to sometimes keep faith, but when I think about the vision God gave me back in 2006, I know in my heart that it will come to pass. Don't give up just keep the faith. It will surely come !
Hey, Mynewday -

Thanks for telling the story. It's hard to 'put yourself out there' - and took some gumption to do so. Disregard the rude ones, they don't understand the greatness of the TNT Family and the support we offer one another on this very difficult ride. Most of us appreciated the honesty of the story.

Truly, it does not surprise me in a town the size of Hattiesburg that 99% of the bankers don't know. There will be someone who does know at the time you need to go to the bank.

The essence of faith is the willingness to hold to that which you cannot see - and yet believe. I believe our toes are hanging off the edge.....

Keep the faith, friend.

Pam D.

The bad things are easier to believe. I was teaching today and I said to my students a verse that came to my heart, "Faith is the substance of things Hoped for; the evidence of which is not seen."
We must have faith and not defer our hope or it will "dry up like a raisin in the sun." (Langston Hughes).

I CHOOSE to believe BECAUSE GOD specializes in the Impossible! Amen????? Hang in there..................

At the Very Top  of Wells Fargo  they are 100% totally aware of all of this.   They also know most of their managers and wealth managers would Fly the Coop!!   They need these Boys to rustle their Paperwork.   So don't blame these PaperBoys!
  They are just validating to you that they are not able to keep their mouths shut about it so they are being kept in the dark.
   They are gonna be so mad later it's not even gonna be funny.  Some may even quit when they find out they were left in the dark.    The Big Boys  just trying to keep their workers,  bout sums it up!   As Okie used to say;  Nuff Said!!!!
Most importantly..why on Earth would what one wealth manager said in one moment matter in the whole scheme of things in this event of twenty years in the planning. I'm just saying........................
Thank you for your story, Mynewday. Tony has told us, on numerous occasions, to be nice to the bankers because they will be angry that they were kept in the dark.

Thanks for the post.   Always good to hear both the bad and the good.  Doesn't mean we have to believe the bad when they tell us as we are probably more educated in this venture then they are.
I have accounts in two banks. first bank told me it was a scam,the second one that I have been with the longest I saw the
private banker first,  she got a little excited when I toldher what I had. She said she couldn't exchange that much and I
Asked her to please have the WM contact me when he came in.    He did and we talked a while and he said "you do know
you have a lot of money there dont you?"  I said  "yes sir I certainly do"   He said he would call me when he saw changes
in the currencies I hold.  So there you are, two different bank in the same town.  One says a scam the other will call
me when he notices the changes on his screen an will watch for them to revalue.    Oh first bank was a tier 1 bank, 
second  was a tier two.
mynewday, please don't get saddened. Never ask on the phone, all WM's calls are recorded "for training purposes" and they know that, so they will only recite the party line. You have to get the ones, in the know, in a casual setting in person.
"very hard to swallow the pill that NO One knows about this."  I am a beyond staunch support of the information and education we have been receiving from Tony and Winston all this time.  I'm disheartened, quite honestly, that you would put this online and discourage people who are trying to hold on to even slightest bit of light at the end of this tunnel which is very very near.  Why would you do that?  Why would you consciously and with absolute premeditation purposefully put something like this out there for people to read and react to and have it wear and tear on people?  I simply don't understand why you feel it necessary to add to the negative drama which we are targeted with on a daily basis.  I'm ashamed that you would feel this necessary in light of where our journey is and about to end.  I trust you treat your children with far more encouragement than you have demonstrated here!  Just my personal and humble opinion.
Mynewday, I usually don't reply to posts like this anymore for obvious reasons but without divulging too much of my personal information, I want to tell you my experience. I personally set up my WF accounts 3 years ago with a wealth manager who not only new about the eventual RV, he himself is invested. He also explained that most of the other wealth managers were purposely being kept in the dark. He was recruited from another "BIG BANK" to assist with setting up a new division within WF. I was referred to him specifically to handle my particular accounts. I can't say much more accept at our meeting, I was allowed into a restricted area of the bank to use the bankers' restroom, I was offered a cold beverage, and I was greeted by name by every employee I encountered. I was treated like the millions had already been released into my account. I hope this encourages you. Be blessed.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum