Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS

3 posters

Go down

MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS Empty MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Now you can download your very own copy!!!!

https://www.mediafire.com/?a54dpht8stq677i

Background:

T:  And they have snow, so it’s a significant event right today.  I wanted you guys to know that, all right.  So gettin’ away from that, there’s a couple other things I gotta, now, guys, I never ever expected to be here today, I didn’t, and, and I’m just tellin’ you we’re here and, you know, we discussed it Friday, didn’t think we’re gonna be here.  I was gonna tell everybody on Wednesday and then Friday that hey, you know, we gotta pay the bills, I’m just tellin’ you guys, ‘cause we’re a month behind, we’ve been a month behind since November but we’ve been thinkin’ it’s over every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since then and not really concerned about bein’ it, but we gotta do that if we plan on bein’ here on Wednesday.  So I’m puttin’ it out here, and here’s another reason why.  This is what I really, this, this upsets me more than us not even bein’ able to pay the bill, it really does, and this is it.  Last week one of our members, and you guys know, was a TNT member who is no longer a TNT member, took everybody’s efforts, things that people have taken years, months, I mean all their days and times to put together on our TNT site, all the information they put together for you guys for free--this is what members did--that we’ve offered in our forum for free, and everybody can get there, one member decided they were gonna compile all that and then sell it to you.  Guys, I said, you can’t sell somebody else’s information that they took their time and put in there and said I want all the people to have this and you decide you’re gonna sell it to all the people ‘cause you put it together?  So we actually talked to the person when we found out this was happening, made a call, they made a call, the person said, “You know what, I’m not gonna do that.  I talked to my attorneys and they thought it wouldn’t be a good idea, advised against it, so it’s not gonna happen.”  We said, “Good, I’m glad.”  I mean, ‘cause that would upset the people who originally put it together.  They did it for free, and now you’re tryin’ to get paid off of it.  So we didn’t like that, we thought it was a dead issue.  Over the weekend I hear that that person did, in fact, do that.  Took the time, you know, ‘cause we let our guard down, said okay ‘cause we blocked ‘em from the forum, everything, we let ‘em back in, they sent out messages to people, told ‘em to go download it, charging them $10 for it, and then had the absolute nerve to put a post, a tweet out that they’ve had 100,000 downloads of free information!  Now this information, I mean they’re at $10, they’re charging $10.  I said, “You’re telling me she made a million dollars over the weekend off of our free information?  Off of people who took their time and did that to help everybody else for free, this person’s going in there charging $10 and does a tweet saying she’s had a hundred thousand people download it already?”  That pissed me off, and not ‘cause she made the million dollars but because we asked her not to sell something we’re giving away for free, she agreed not to do it, and then turned around and did it anyway, then is tellin’ people it’s TNT approved, which really got me, and now I’m hearin’ on the front cover she got a quote by me with my name on the front cover sellin’ this book!  Guys, that’s just...inconsiderate of what everybody else did, it’s inconsiderate of our site and why we’ve been here.  It’s just not what we do.  We didn’t come here to sell anything to anybody, you know.  Over the last four or five years, people have used my name in every way possible.  You know, I’m part of their group, I’m talkin’ about their group, I endorsed this, I did that and, you know, and I haven’t done anything.  I haven’t sold any person not one thing in five years in doing this, haven’t suggested you to go any company and buy anything, haven’t endorsed anybody or anything, nothing, in five years, to sell you anything.  But the fact that this is being promoted as endorsed by TNT and quotes by Tony and got my whole name up there, and, and the fact that it’s other people, good people, TNT members who took the time to put this together for free and make sure our members had it as their contribute to this whole site, for somebody to go and sell that, even after they told us they would not do it, I want you guys to know, don’t do it.  So this is what I decided to do.  I bought it, I paid ten bucks for it, I downloaded everything, and today, well right now that’s what Pam’s workin’ on, Soready4it, it will be posted in the Tony Blast section.  Every one of the links I think is legally ours will be posted there for free.  Now the two books, “Economic Hitman” and “Jekyl Island” that she posted, which I don’t think you can legally do.  Somebody selling books and now she’s selling copies of it, the PDFs included in her package, which I don’t think you can do--I don’t know, since they’re being sold--are excluded, ‘cause I’m not gettin’ involved in that.  You’re gonna have to go buy the book if you want the information.  I’m not giving anybody any free downloads, and I don’t even know if they were free or you had to pay for ‘em, but I’m just not gettin’ involved in that.  But everything else you will be able to go to the Tony Blast and get it for free, not just TNT members.  That’s anybody listens to that call, you can go there, click on it, and Pam said, “Tony, you know that’s gonna cost you a lot of money.”  And I said, “Well, it’s not gonna cost me a million dollars, I know that, or we’ll get 100,000 downloads.”  It is gonna cost money ‘cause you go on there and get it, but I’d rather that happen than what is happening, I guarantee you.  So, and we’ll figure it out, either we’ll get it paid for and we’ll be here on Wednesday or we won’t, but least you guys can go get it, all right?  I mean, and that’s now I feel about it, and it really upset me, and it should upset you, and we got complaints from members who took their time and put that information that their information was being sold by somebody else.  Okay, they took the time and went to each one of ‘em and put it all in one location.  Does that mean you get to sell it for $10 apiece and, you know, if you’re saying you got 100,000 downloads already?  That’s just absolutely ridiculous, when it was already there on our site for people to enjoy.  So, all right, I had to get that negative part out, let you guys know where we stand.  We didn’t plan on bein’ here, that’s why we haven’t been catchin’ up on the bill.  There’s good reason we didn’t plan on being here, which we’re gettin’ ready to get into, but we’ll see if we’re here Wednesday or not, and I’m just tellin’ you where we are.  And again, I think it’ll be over, but if it’s not, then we’ll just see.  Okay, so I had to get that part out of the way.  So, now let’s go on to the good stuff, ‘cause we thought we would be gone, we should’ve been gone.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS Empty Re: MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:37 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH.... you are just mad that someone else is making money off of something that you could have been.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS Empty Re: MY BIG FAT WONDERFULLY WEALTHY LIFE & BONUS ITEMS

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 pm

She didn't say that she had 100,000 people buy it at ten bucks, she said that when it was free it had been downloaded over 100,000 times over the course of a year. I'd be surprised if she had more than 20 people actually pay her for it.

The actual value of the document is negative. It's less than worthless, as it will actually make you dumber if you read it.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum