Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY They...expected all of us in the bank today.

+2
Ponee
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   Empty TNT TONY They...expected all of us in the bank today.

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 pm

My Notes:  Donate, Donate.  Bills are overdue.  Buy Zim.  I'm Tony and I'm Great.  Donate.  I'm DC and I'm Great too.  Donate, Donate.  We are great and are looking out for you.  Donate.  Don't listen to anyone else.  Donate, Donate.

Highlights of Tony's CC.  I have to run to an appointment.  Final pass through the notes in a few hours - Sunny 

TNT FORUM BILLS ARE A MONTH OVER DUE -  PLEASE DONATE AT:  www.tntforum.com 

Banks all over the world were closed this weekend.   

Tony: That's how close we were.
At CLOSING OF CALL:   TONY:  getting text messages that "Gazette is fully published at this point."  Got a message saying they “just checked and the ZIMBABWE price changed already.”

WARNING:  Someone has downloaded the free financial, investment, exchange information at the TNT site.  They compiled it concisely and put it on another site and is charging $10 for individuals to down load it and say it's endorsed by TNT Tony.  Tony paid the $10 and downloaded it and it will be posted in the Tony Blast section for free.  It's free to everyone, including non-members. 

Tony:  There is superfantastic information!  Something could happen after 4:00 pm today.

DC:   Everyone fully anticipated this going down. . . people in key places showed up thinking this was real.

CURRENT WINDOW:  After 4:00 pm today still is a possibility.  DC:  if it goes as happening right now, it is supposed to be a day process . . . one parliamentary session. . .if they meet, 4 folks we have gone through, supposed to be done Tuesday evening.  Intent from Sr. politicians in Iraq is for it to happen after Parliament meets and before published in Gazette.

Tony:  will they wait the 24 hours as the world already knows what they want to do or go ahead?
Past Weekend Scenario:  Early Thursday morning agreements were signed by US, China, Iraq and others. Everybody around the world was lined up for Friday night.  SUNDAY evening tested and retested, training, security.  Full ready to go down last night.  Employees showing up to work. 

Then Abadhi and his advisers, US advisors met and along with Dr. Shabbibi it was decided they wanted more buy-ins.  They want to show a united front.  Ever since the assassination of the Sheikh, the Sunni's have not been to Parliament. They had been protesting by not showing up.  Abadhi has met with Maliki and the Sunni's have more time to become involved.  

IRAQ:  In that last minute huddle it was decided to push the RI back to allow for more buy-ins.

• Budget:  most of the budget published but minus 38 parts.  Key parts and clauses excluded.  HCL was excluded.  Other clauses excluded were specific to revaluating their currency so that cannot be published till they do it.

• Parliament:   ALL of Parliament, including Sunni's are to meet on Tuesday morning and settle issues.  DC was told they are minor and it should only be a 45 minute session.  He thinks it will take longer than that.

• NEW Banking laws did take effect yesterday.

• TV:  scrolling on the bottom of the TV is: "all monetary economic reforms will be addressed this week."  They also kept announcing over the weekend that when the banks reopened they would see the new rate. 

• Security:  Implementation of time lines of events are based on security.  Often events happen earlier or later for security reasons. 

• Investing in Iraq is WIDE OPEN across all sectors from oil production to construction, communication.  At Google, Yahoo you can have notifications set up for changes.  Your wealth manager can also monitor opportunities in Iraq. 

INTERNATIONAL:  Banks all over the world were closed this weekend.

• Rates:  International rate and market rate are the same. The Dinar RI rate expected to be around $3.22 - $3.95. Contract rate is backed by China and the rate ranges from $.50 to $38.50.  Dinar contract rate is capped at 20 million dinar.   DC says there will be no discrimination based on the amount of Dinar you have to exchange.  DC: . . .we will have running chance at contract, as long as pool is available . . .don't know how much.

• Dong rates were said to be positive and contract rates still available.  A specific value was not given.  DC:  Payouts this weekend included a contract rate for the dong.

• Currency Basket:  All currencies expected to go at the same time.  All four were being paid out yesterday.

UNITED STATES:  People on alert and ready to go.  System/test went through successfully.  President Obama has invited Prime Minister Abadhi to the USA.

• UST:

• Banks:  Several US banks have cranked up again. Because it was thought the RV was a done deal, major changes and deals took place Fri. and Sat. night till 11 pm, BECAUSE they thought IT WAS GOING DOWN THIS MORNING. Tony:  Huge deals going down.  Bonds being paid because everybody thought it was going this morning.  That’s how close we came.  How close we are.  DC:  payouts this weekend included a contract rate for the dong.

• Multi-Currency Accounts were not available, in the past, to the general public because the banks could not include them on their balance sheet.  With so many people wanting them because of the currency situation now that may change.

• 800#/Packages:  Since we were so close this last weekend DC did have some information.  Back to "one" call ahead of time in which we will be given a web site to get details.

• Appointments:  Tony:  probably still calling an 800# to make an appointment.  DC:  Make it ASAP.  Get in as soon as you can to have a fighting chance at the contract rates.

• Generals64 group is not recognized by Tony.

• Groups:   There were 308 legitimate groups.  Most were churches.  Some were only 5 people.  Rates for these groups were from .50 to $32.50.  Within the groups people were paid different rates.  There were two huge groups:  Admirals and Generals64 group.  Some people in these groups are gone; some on a list to be invited to a "certain party" and they will be picked up in a "different kind of limo."  Some have already been removed.  Some of these people lied, claimed untrue endorsements.  Some groups say they are going to pay out what they want, when they want.  Tony:  going to be a whole lot of money locked up for a long time. . . I've heard it all . . . it's why I've never endorsed any group.  (From Fridays Cliff Notes:  " Tony issued another warning to BEWARE! of the groups especially the new ones just now recruiting. You DO NOT have to be part of a group to exchange.  

• Tony:  If someone is telling you that you have to be part of a group they just want part of your money.  The only legitimate group that I now of is the Admirals group because I got a copy of the contract, because I’ve talked about it several times, because I was involved in it back then.  I know what their rate was supposed to be, the tax was supposed to be, I know how it was broke down.  That’s the only legitimate group I know of, so we can clear that up right now.  Everybody else who’s been telling you I’ve been specifically talking about them have been specifically lying, now, so that we know that part.  So it’s the only, are there other groups out there?  Yes.  I’m gonna tell you, there was 308 groups to be exact, right, 308, 304, one of ‘em.)"  http://www.tntdinar.activeboard.com/t59666681/tony-cc-cliff-notes-friday-feb-20-2015-significant-additions/

• Taxes:  everyone should plan on capital gains DC said but we may get a surprise to the down side

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

DC:  . . .waiting for Parliament meeting to flush out minor details in the budget . . . adjust the budget that has been published.  Schedule done Tuesday for security reasons.  Can be changed at any time.  Is it necessary before RV happens?  Absolutely not.  Abadhi last night decided to pause to straighten a few things out this weekend. . . Banks were closed this weekend to do last minute accounting.  Doing that because they think it’s now.. everything else ready to go.  US waiting on Iraq.

. . . I think we can all be   hope everybody has great week. . . .pray to God this is the last phone call we can make.

TONY:  getting text messages that "Gazette is fully published at this point."  Got a message saying they “just checked and the ZIMBABWE price changed already.”

PAM:  Tell all of you the reason we ride this roller coaster . . . we have a sense of humor about it.  Know it’s happening.  You know that.  Hang in.  Hopefully today is it.  If that informat is true Tony will send out a Tweet.

RAY:  Sombody pulled the rug out from finally going to see it fri.  I’m counting on Wed will be it. Finally Gonna See it Friday.  It’s still Marvelous Monday, . . . but  here it is Wed.

TONY:  try and give it to you straight . . .like we got it, so you can understand. . .

Got excellent news.  We’re waiting. . . they are absolutely ready to go.  If they published entire thing in the Gazette they are absolutely ready to go.  They paid people over the w/e and expected all of us in the bank today.  Sent planes to get people over the w/e.  everybody was ready to move.  Doucs signed.  Money paid out.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  If we verify it I will send out a Tweet.  Enjoy the rest of your day.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   Empty Re: TNT TONY They...expected all of us in the bank today.

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:48 pm

TNT TONY wrote:There is superfantastic information!  Something could happen after 4:00 pm today.

Well it is almost 4 in my time zone TONY ...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   Empty Re: TNT TONY They...expected all of us in the bank today.

Post by Kevind53 Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:53 pm

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   Dejavu10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   2805820865  TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   2805820865  TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   2805820865  TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:20 pm

TNT Tony  There is superfantastic information!  Something could happen after 4:00 pm today.  They...expected all of us in the bank today.  ...everybody was ready to move.   getting text messages that "Gazette is fully published at this point."  ...they are absolutely ready to go.  If they published entire thing in the Gazette they are absolutely ready to go. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 pm

I just love it when Tony and Winston talk about the banks are on high alert, cranked up, and ready to go. You can go or call any bank and ask them. TNTBS made a video just after he saw my tweets back in November. He does a great job with all his videos. Here's the video that was published on November 19, 2014.

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:48 am

That is one of my favorites.  Apply just a bit of logic to the things Tony & DC say and it all falls apart.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by catman Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:30 pm

I can't see the video, is there a link?
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:11 pm

Here ya go:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ82JwKDoQo

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:29 pm

FROM TODAYS CALL

Our banks in the US have put their people on notice. This could happen at any moment.  It is done;  it’s just a matter of what time they will put it out.  Iraq had their meetings yesterday, and everyone is in agreement.  Iraq was supposed to get their payment today, so we wait.

YET AGAIN THE BANKS THAT DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE RV HAVE PUT THEIR PEOPLE ON NOTICE

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   1656125192
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:00 pm

I haven't listened to the call yet.  Sounds like Tony was having a tough time w/out sidekick Winston.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:03 pm

@ssmith

Tony didn't have a tough time at all. He tooted his horn on how he can double the amount they sell the ZIM for with just his mention of it. He was also able to promote his brother Ray's Investment Seminars. 

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   B-uLg0mW8AA4xfo

These aren't the guys you want to take investment advise from.

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   3508649203 TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   3508649203 TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   3508649203 TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   3508649203

TNT TONY   They...expected all of us in the bank today.   258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:10 pm

I DON'T LISTEN TO THE CALLS ANYMORE, JUST READ THE NOTES AS LONG AS I CAN STOMACH THEM.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum