Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU

3 posters

Go down

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU Empty Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU

Post by Iolanthe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Dear Okie
You will be sorely missed when this ride is over and we go our seperate ways - to put our plans in actions.
A friend asked me to post this to you.

"I would just like to say a massive thank you to Okie for all he has done for us. he has been a magnificent help to us all, and i for 1 will be very sorry to see no more posts by him here in the chatrooms... it will leave a very large hole.... and i know for myself i will always hold him fondly in my memories even tho i have not been here all that long.... OKIE - THANKS 8-)"

He speaks for us all.
God bless you and keep you Okie.
You ARE a legend in your own lifetime and an Honourable Messenger.

THANK YOU.

Iolanthe (from across the pond)

Iolanthe

Back to top Go down

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU Empty Another friend adds his thanks

Post by Iolanthe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Please add my enormous THANKS as well. He has been such a shining light for me, and has always said it like it is. I like that! I will miss my OKIE fix!

Iolanthe

Back to top Go down

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU Empty Re: Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU

Post by Freetobe Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:18 pm

We are hoping Okie will stay in our lives and include us in charity and investment projects We consider him family and he has no clue who we are! He added the flair that kept us from being bored with it all.

Freetobe

Back to top Go down

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU Empty Re: Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU

Post by soulwarriorone Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 pm

:cheers: :cheers: WE LOVE YOU, OKIE OILMAN!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Okie - your words reach out - THANK YOU Empty More words for Okie - from another friend

Post by Iolanthe Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:45 am

Is there anyone in this room that is directly in contact with Okie? If so I would like to ask you to please forward this on to him. I would like to express my deep gratitude for the intel that he has brought to us. I do understand the frustration of many people here and in other dinar rooms/places. Sometimes it's just the conflicting reports we get from so many places. It can get a little unsettling. So many of us are in financial distress and waiting for a new day to come and to be able to relax a little knowing our finances are now taken care of. But... back to my reason for posting this. I believe, Okie, that you are providing us with what you know and also know that you have no Crystal Ball so you provide us with what you can. Know that it is really appreciated.

My pleasure to pass it forward to our OKIE!!!!!

Iolanthe

Iolanthe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum