Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019

+7
vaillajo
godsfool713
letmar321
tdv75098
edithslurry
happywelshguy
DLWard
11 posters

Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019

Post by DLWard Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:48 pm

Knowing a lot about "The Prophetic", as I used to claim...means one is only beginning to understand. Now, I would say a good name for Prophets would be...Counter Intuitives. ..But remember..The Wisdom of God is Foolishness to Man, and the Wisdom of Man is Foolishness to GOD...Want to make GOD Laugh..tell HIM YOUR plans. DW

Kim Clement:
Starting from 2012 to 2013, for a Seven-Year Period, Everything's Going to Move Upward

Prophesied on August 9, 2011 from The Matrix:

Now I'm going to share with you the vision or the revelation that God gave me. I actually captured it on film and the Lord spoke to me and said, "I forbid you to share this with anybody." I showed my staff before that was told to me and they were absolutely amazed at what happened. Then I was toying with the idea of still sending it out and showing it on this program today, and so I went to sync my iPad, because that's where I captured it in the garden, and everything crashed and I lost it all. So God was trying to tell me that this is very sacred – you can tell the people about it, but I do not want you to show it. I don't know what the reason is, but I want you to know something, that that is why I'm telling you today what happened, and it's about the seven-year period that is coming upon us. It's absolutely incredible.

Before I say that, God has given to each one of us a gift to reach out and grab the good in someone else and launch them into the universe of the oracles – voices for God and light. I need to talk to you about this. These people know how to follow God and His oracular intimations. What is that? I've taught you on oracular intimations (click here to read on The Elijah List) – God speaks, intimating. He'll send signs, visions, signs and symbols, and oracular intimation is exactly that. It's an intimation, which means to indicate or make known indirectly, to hint, to imply and to impress. The wise men were led by Jesus by a star; the Israelites were led by a flame of fire at night and a cloud by day; the list goes on.

You say, "Well, we're under a new covenant." That's right – you're led by the Spirit, but the Spirit can lead you through a symbol, through a vision, through a sign. He can do whatever He likes; we don't tell Him how He does it. He spoke to Abraham in a vision and Gideon in a fleece. [Gideon] laid a coat of sheep's wool out and asked God to do certain things. I want you to read that sometime if you really want to learn more about it – in Judges 6:36-40.

Let me tell you what happened in the garden so that you can all be blessed by what He's about to do. I've just taught you and shown you that there's a season coming upon us where all of this will slowly be dismantled and you'll get your triple-A rating back and all that stuff. It's not about that; it's about greed. You see, it's all about greed. That's why God is being displeased. America's going to tighten the belt, America's going to understand now, through this lesson, and they're going to do something about it. America's resilient and America will come back, and they will get back from zero to hero. They'll get back to the top again. You've heard me saying all that, but now let me tell you about the oracular intimation.

"America, the Waters are Subsiding"

I was in my garden; I was extremely burdened. I was burdened because I was looking at what is happening in this nation. I'm looking at even what is happening with this president and the leadership of this nation and I'm saying, "God, what is it that you want me to tell the people?" I did something that I very seldom do in the garden. I said to the Lord, "I want you to send me a dove." Doves often come, but they never come into the garden – they've flown over, they've sat on the fence, but they've never come into my garden, specifically the way this happened. I know you're going to love this. I said, "God, I want You to send me a dove into my garden, onto my pathway." A lot of you have seen my pathway in my garden. It's where I walk up and down and I make my declarations, where I pray for you, where I worship Him.

Then I said, "And I want You to send me a hummingbird; it must come right into my garden, right by me, because of the fragrances and the spices that come out of my garden when I praise and worship You." I've always said, it's like God comes in the garden, like the hummingbird looks for something sweet. I've just always said that; that's my relationship with God, but I want you to understand so you get it.

So, I'm praying and I'm praying and I'm worshipping God, and suddenly I see this dove and it flies into my garden in front of me and turns around and walks down my garden. Now, I'm standing by the gate. In other words, I'm standing facing the pathway, as you've seen before. So I'm at the very entrance of it. I'm standing there, the dove comes in, it lands in front of me, turns its back on me, and walks down my pathway. Now, my team saw this. Listen to this: God's Spirit comes upon me and He says, "I'm speaking to you about America. I'm speaking to you about this nation. I'm speaking to you, and I'm going to send it over and over and over again, and this shall be a sign of what I'm going to do. For even as Noah sent out the dove..." Listen to me – that's when the floods were subsiding, the waters were subsiding, remember? "...That was a sign that the judgment or the bad season had come to an end."

So God said to me, "The waters are subsiding. The waters of famine and all that's been happening, they are subsiding right now," and the dove is a sign that God has found a resting place, and He has found a resting place in this nation, which means that even though there is wickedness, He is hearing the cries and the prayers of the saints and the people of the Most High God.

Starting from 2012 to 2013, for a Seven-Year Period, Everything's Going to Move Upward

Listen to this – number two comes in. The second dove comes in, lands in front of me, fearless – turns around and walks ahead, down my pathway. This happened within a period of ten minutes – twelve times it flew in, in front of me, and got closer and closer and closer, and turned and walked down my pathway and flew out again – twelve times. The Spirit of the Lord came upon me again. He said, "I'm speaking about 2012 and 2013." He spoke to me about this. He said, "2012 to 2013 – for a seven-year period – it's going to go up. Everything's going to move upward. I'm going to bring about a move of My Spirit, a shaking, for My goodness will be seen by the people. For a seven-year period, you're going to have exactly the opposite to what you've been experiencing now."

Someone give Him a shout of praise, because I can hear some of you at home saying, "I want to believe this. Is this just giving us false hope?" No, it's not. We've got to the worst place; the waters have subsided. The ark is now in a resting place; the dove has been sent forth. The dove has found a resting place, and I promise you by the Spirit of the Lord that beginning 2012 to 2013, that period of time, for a seven-year period, there will be enough, there will be provision, there will even be abundance. America shall even stand strong again. The move of the Spirit shall be so strong.

I've spoken about the year of the woman. You'll see what will happen when we go into 2012, how God's going to make adjustments – changes in the government, changes all over. A new party will emerge. Young people shall rise up and begin to do strange things for the Kingdom of God. Unusual miracles shall begin to happen through the very oldest to the very youngest. It shall be likened unto Zechariah and Elizabeth and Mary. There shall be a birthing of prophetic truth and a birthing of light in the darkest of darkest, of darkest, of darkest of times and periods. We've reached the worst.

Now God says, and says to you, the people of God, "All I need for you to do is to believe it and to pray it, for I will watch over My revelation. I will watch over My word and I will perform it," says the Lord. "But only those that will speak it shall receive it first."

Lord, I believe that will happen. I give praise to You. I know, God, that You did it for the widow woman with the prophet Elijah, where you filled her house first. We stand with our hands raised and say, "God, we want to be first in line. We want to see this happen. You've sent the dove to our homes, to America, and the prophet is prophesying that the floods have come to an end, that the waters are subsiding. And now, it's time to build a vineyard, just like Noah did, build a vineyard and celebrate the goodness of God."

For there is a new wine that is coming forth, which means a kingly anointing is coming upon this nation. Lord, I prophesy the kingly anointing upon each household, everyone that's listening to me right now, that the kingly anointing would rest upon each one of them, and I release that word into the Spirit right now in the name of Jesus.

It's very exciting. If you look at the pattern of the prophecies, it's telling us that something huge is going to happen. Something massive is going to happen, and it's restoration of the Tabernacle of David. It's a move of the Spirit that will reach from the oldest to the youngest. The time when Jesus was born, it was a terrible time – Rome ruling, corruption in religion. Jesus had to drive them out of the temple, so corrupt were they. Greed, perversion – exactly the same thing that was happening at the time of Eli when little Samuel was born. Do you think God has changed His mind? If He could send an Esther at the right time, can He not do it today?

It may be a quick work; I didn't say it won't be. It may be a very quick work, but a seven-year period where we're going to enter into a complete change of what we're experiencing now and what we've been experiencing the last few years. I think that's the best news you could hear today, because it's looking forward to something; therefore, use boldness of speech. If God could send Christ at a time when it was so dark, if He could do it over the years and through the centuries, if He could send a Moses to deliver them from Egypt – if He could do it then, He could do it today. From the oldest to the youngest, we're going to give birth to the prophetic like John the Baptist was brought forth through Elizabeth, and we've got to get excited about it. A good, good period of time is coming.

Looking from Behind Forward

Now listen to me; it even gets better. Twelve visits within a few minutes, the dove walks down the pathway. The Lord spoke to me about this being what I've been teaching you – when Moses stood before God and said, "I want to see You; I want Your presence; I want Your glory." And God said, "I will show you My back; I will not show you My face." When the dove flew in, it sat right in front of me, then turned around as if I wasn't there, and walked and had its back to me. I'll be teaching that in the future as well, because the back speaks of a lot. It's not just God's back, but it's having foresight. It's looking from behind forward. I'll teach that another time because it's a detailed teaching.

You have heard from the Spirit of the Lord. I'm standing in the garden – twelve visits; 2012–2013 is when it's all going to erupt. The dove has found a resting place, which means that God has now found the place He wants so that we can be released on the earth to do what He wants us to do. I'm standing in the garden, tears are pouring down from my eyes, because I know it's not coincidence, and as this is all happening, you'll never guess what happened – and it's so beautiful. Two little hummingbirds, the sweetest, smallest little things, came and sat above my head and hovered there, and you could hear them. It was frightening, because for a minute I didn't know what it was. That's within a ten or fifteen minute period.

When the doves kept coming, I kept taking movies of it because it was so unbelievable. Just think about it. God can do that for you. I'm praying that He'd send His dove into your garden, but this is for our nation, this is for the nations of the earth. The sweetness that God sends, and these little hummingbirds sat above me for, it seemed, 15 seconds or 20 seconds, and that's a long time for a hummingbird because they're busy little things. The Spirit of the Lord spoke to me again and He said, "Anything you ask, I'll give to you. Whatever you ask."

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019

Post by happywelshguy Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 pm

I am a very strong believer in the "One" and that harmanises accordingly and i'm certainly glad to here of better times, not only for America, but hopefully, for the remainer of the population, world wide.

With that being stated, I have a concern, a very serious concern, that has been prophesized by others and that's in regard to the possible "Great Cleansing" as per the Mayans and other respected Prophets and that could occur, by October 28th, through the alignment of the comet Elinen, aka The 12th Star, Niburu, to our sun and moon, as per the Mayan Calendar.
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/08/quickening-video.html

With the worsening of the weather, (just this week the first earthquake in Virginia' and now a dealdy hurricane about to ravage the Eastern Coast) mass flooding and droughts, it would suggest that the Phropets and Mayans may well be correct and if so, would appear to be contrary to what you are stating.

I don't wish this to be considered "Blasphemy" in any regard, but this is of vital importmance, to the entire population and I would appreciate you addressing this issue.

That would be very much appreciated.

Thank You

bounce

DLWard wrote:Knowing a lot about "The Prophetic", as I used to claim...means one is only beginning to understand. Now, I would say a good name for Prophets would be...Counter Intuitives. ..But remember..The Wisdom of God is Foolishness to Man, and the Wisdom of Man is Foolishness to GOD...Want to make GOD Laugh..tell HIM YOUR plans. DW

Kim Clement:

Prophesied on August 9, 2011 from The Matrix:

Now I'm going to share with you the vision or the revelation that God gave me. I actually captured it on film and the Lord spoke to me and said, "I forbid you to share this with anybody." I showed my staff before that was told to me and they were absolutely amazed at what happened. Then I was toying with the idea of still sending it out and showing it on this program today, and so I went to sync my iPad, because that's where I captured it in the garden, and everything crashed and I lost it all. So God was trying to tell me that this is very sacred – you can tell the people about it, but I do not want you to show it. I don't know what the reason is, but I want you to know something, that that is why I'm telling you today what happened, and it's about the seven-year period that is coming upon us. It's absolutely incredible.

Before I say that, God has given to each one of us a gift to reach out and grab the good in someone else and launch them into the universe of the oracles – voices for God and light. I need to talk to you about this. These people know how to follow God and His oracular intimations. What is that? I've taught you on oracular intimations (click here to read on The Elijah List) – God speaks, intimating. He'll send signs, visions, signs and symbols, and oracular intimation is exactly that. It's an intimation, which means to indicate or make known indirectly, to hint, to imply and to impress. The wise men were led by Jesus by a star; the Israelites were led by a flame of fire at night and a cloud by day; the list goes on.

You say, "Well, we're under a new covenant." That's right – you're led by the Spirit, but the Spirit can lead you through a symbol, through a vision, through a sign. He can do whatever He likes; we don't tell Him how He does it. He spoke to Abraham in a vision and Gideon in a fleece. [Gideon] laid a coat of sheep's wool out and asked God to do certain things. I want you to read that sometime if you really want to learn more about it – in Judges 6:36-40.

Let me tell you what happened in the garden so that you can all be blessed by what He's about to do. I've just taught you and shown you that there's a season coming upon us where all of this will slowly be dismantled and you'll get your triple-A rating back and all that stuff. It's not about that; it's about greed. You see, it's all about greed. That's why God is being displeased. America's going to tighten the belt, America's going to understand now, through this lesson, and they're going to do something about it. America's resilient and America will come back, and they will get back from zero to hero. They'll get back to the top again. You've heard me saying all that, but now let me tell you about the oracular intimation.

"America, the Waters are Subsiding"

I was in my garden; I was extremely burdened. I was burdened because I was looking at what is happening in this nation. I'm looking at even what is happening with this president and the leadership of this nation and I'm saying, "God, what is it that you want me to tell the people?" I did something that I very seldom do in the garden. I said to the Lord, "I want you to send me a dove." Doves often come, but they never come into the garden – they've flown over, they've sat on the fence, but they've never come into my garden, specifically the way this happened. I know you're going to love this. I said, "God, I want You to send me a dove into my garden, onto my pathway." A lot of you have seen my pathway in my garden. It's where I walk up and down and I make my declarations, where I pray for you, where I worship Him.

Then I said, "And I want You to send me a hummingbird; it must come right into my garden, right by me, because of the fragrances and the spices that come out of my garden when I praise and worship You." I've always said, it's like God comes in the garden, like the hummingbird looks for something sweet. I've just always said that; that's my relationship with God, but I want you to understand so you get it.

So, I'm praying and I'm praying and I'm worshipping God, and suddenly I see this dove and it flies into my garden in front of me and turns around and walks down my garden. Now, I'm standing by the gate. In other words, I'm standing facing the pathway, as you've seen before. So I'm at the very entrance of it. I'm standing there, the dove comes in, it lands in front of me, turns its back on me, and walks down my pathway. Now, my team saw this. Listen to this: God's Spirit comes upon me and He says, "I'm speaking to you about America. I'm speaking to you about this nation. I'm speaking to you, and I'm going to send it over and over and over again, and this shall be a sign of what I'm going to do. For even as Noah sent out the dove..." Listen to me – that's when the floods were subsiding, the waters were subsiding, remember? "...That was a sign that the judgment or the bad season had come to an end."

So God said to me, "The waters are subsiding. The waters of famine and all that's been happening, they are subsiding right now," and the dove is a sign that God has found a resting place, and He has found a resting place in this nation, which means that even though there is wickedness, He is hearing the cries and the prayers of the saints and the people of the Most High God.

Listen to this – number two comes in. The second dove comes in, lands in front of me, fearless – turns around and walks ahead, down my pathway. This happened within a period of ten minutes – twelve times it flew in, in front of me, and got closer and closer and closer, and turned and walked down my pathway and flew out again – twelve times. The Spirit of the Lord came upon me again. He said, "I'm speaking about 2012 and 2013." He spoke to me about this. He said, "2012 to 2013 – for a seven-year period – it's going to go up. Everything's going to move upward. I'm going to bring about a move of My Spirit, a shaking, for My goodness will be seen by the people. For a seven-year period, you're going to have exactly the opposite to what you've been experiencing now."

Someone give Him a shout of praise, because I can hear some of you at home saying, "I want to believe this. Is this just giving us false hope?" No, it's not. We've got to the worst place; the waters have subsided. The ark is now in a resting place; the dove has been sent forth. The dove has found a resting place, and I promise you by the Spirit of the Lord that beginning 2012 to 2013, that period of time, for a seven-year period, there will be enough, there will be provision, there will even be abundance. America shall even stand strong again. The move of the Spirit shall be so strong.

I've spoken about the year of the woman. You'll see what will happen when we go into 2012, how God's going to make adjustments – changes in the government, changes all over. A new party will emerge. Young people shall rise up and begin to do strange things for the Kingdom of God. Unusual miracles shall begin to happen through the very oldest to the very youngest. It shall be likened unto Zechariah and Elizabeth and Mary. There shall be a birthing of prophetic truth and a birthing of light in the darkest of darkest, of darkest, of darkest of times and periods. We've reached the worst.

Now God says, and says to you, the people of God, "All I need for you to do is to believe it and to pray it, for I will watch over My revelation. I will watch over My word and I will perform it," says the Lord. "But only those that will speak it shall receive it first."

Lord, I believe that will happen. I give praise to You. I know, God, that You did it for the widow woman with the prophet Elijah, where you filled her house first. We stand with our hands raised and say, "God, we want to be first in line. We want to see this happen. You've sent the dove to our homes, to America, and the prophet is prophesying that the floods have come to an end, that the waters are subsiding. And now, it's time to build a vineyard, just like Noah did, build a vineyard and celebrate the goodness of God."

For there is a new wine that is coming forth, which means a kingly anointing is coming upon this nation. Lord, I prophesy the kingly anointing upon each household, everyone that's listening to me right now, that the kingly anointing would rest upon each one of them, and I release that word into the Spirit right now in the name of Jesus.

It's very exciting. If you look at the pattern of the prophecies, it's telling us that something huge is going to happen. Something massive is going to happen, and it's restoration of the Tabernacle of David. It's a move of the Spirit that will reach from the oldest to the youngest. The time when Jesus was born, it was a terrible time – Rome ruling, corruption in religion. Jesus had to drive them out of the temple, so corrupt were they. Greed, perversion – exactly the same thing that was happening at the time of Eli when little Samuel was born. Do you think God has changed His mind? If He could send an Esther at the right time, can He not do it today?

It may be a quick work; I didn't say it won't be. It may be a very quick work, but a seven-year period where we're going to enter into a complete change of what we're experiencing now and what we've been experiencing the last few years. I think that's the best news you could hear today, because it's looking forward to something; therefore, use boldness of speech. If God could send Christ at a time when it was so dark, if He could do it over the years and through the centuries, if He could send a Moses to deliver them from Egypt – if He could do it then, He could do it today. From the oldest to the youngest, we're going to give birth to the prophetic like John the Baptist was brought forth through Elizabeth, and we've got to get excited about it. A good, good period of time is coming.

Looking from Behind Forward

Now listen to me; it even gets better. Twelve visits within a few minutes, the dove walks down the pathway. The Lord spoke to me about this being what I've been teaching you – when Moses stood before God and said, "I want to see You; I want Your presence; I want Your glory." And God said, "I will show you My back; I will not show you My face." When the dove flew in, it sat right in front of me, then turned around as if I wasn't there, and walked and had its back to me. I'll be teaching that in the future as well, because the back speaks of a lot. It's not just God's back, but it's having foresight. It's looking from behind forward. I'll teach that another time because it's a detailed teaching.

You have heard from the Spirit of the Lord. I'm standing in the garden – twelve visits; 2012–2013 is when it's all going to erupt. The dove has found a resting place, which means that God has now found the place He wants so that we can be released on the earth to do what He wants us to do. I'm standing in the garden, tears are pouring down from my eyes, because I know it's not coincidence, and as this is all happening, you'll never guess what happened – and it's so beautiful. Two little hummingbirds, the sweetest, smallest little things, came and sat above my head and hovered there, and you could hear them. It was frightening, because for a minute I didn't know what it was. That's within a ten or fifteen minute period.

When the doves kept coming, I kept taking movies of it because it was so unbelievable. Just think about it. God can do that for you. I'm praying that He'd send His dove into your garden, but this is for our nation, this is for the nations of the earth. The sweetness that God sends, and these little hummingbirds sat above me for, it seemed, 15 seconds or 20 seconds, and that's a long time for a hummingbird because they're busy little things. The Spirit of the Lord spoke to me again and He said, "Anything you ask, I'll give to you. Whatever you ask."

Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
Email: hope@kimclement.com
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Honored to respond happy welsh guy.t

Post by DLWard Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Love your concern for our Nation and people. Real Insiders are saying OCT 17 nth. However they are not GODLY insiders, only the ones playing more than likely a role in what insurance companies, call Acts of GOD. However, GOD is love, and HIS prophets must speak first or a prophecy that is perhaps well intended, but speaks of no way to avert a "prophesied" catastrophes then it is not a prophecy but a prediction an enemy wants us to empower by speaking it into existence.

I could write for hours on all this, but a real Prophesy, even one given as a warning will meet with so much RESISTANCE ...both Spiritual and Natural. A Prediction tied to a bad outcome...will only meet resistance when people PRAY ALOUD AGAINST IT. 2 Reasons for ALOUD...We must SPEAK over a matter a GOOD or GOD Outcome. GOD has no interest in destroying by the magnificence of anything HE has created. Created beings with a competitive mindset are always going to persecute, segregate, diminish anyone or anything they do not understand or "Get" to make simpler. A Cooperation Mind Set on the other hand CELEBRATES not TOLERATES Diversity.

GOD hates Religion as much as Religion hates an individual God Ordained Destiny. Whether we had Niburu or Nephilim issues to contend with or not...on Earth Man has been given DOMINION over them. So..because GOD has not given HIS people the spirit of Fear, but love and a sound mind...I am not worried about them. The Prophets of Lucifer to make a easier metaphor...never have a solution for what doom they speak of. That always makes it much easier for folks to discern who is who. Last thing I am concerned about is Oct 28 th. First of all if man is hearing about the 28 th specifically ...then the catastrophe was planned by men, and they will likely give a date after when they really plan to kill. Vatican has called all it's Arch Bishops back to Rome by the 17 nth, so you can bet they know who is planning what, and they more than likely are involved or have fore knowledge. Just say...a wild guess.

Have to run...but FEAR NOT ever. Only purpose of Fear is to Birth Courage, at least for those who know to never allow fear to manipulate them while having to make a decision. Folks allegedly ..Good Elites are saying run for higher ground by October, 2600 feet or higher. Guess what...GOD has not told me to budge. So...for me that means, they know about men's plans, and are either spreading fear, or we really need to be 3,000 ft or higher!!!
Just playing.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Re: Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019

Post by happywelshguy Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:19 am

Thank You....

I appreciate your very quick and timely response, however if you don't mind, because of it's importance, I have three (3) questions that perhaps you would be so kind to help me with.

Question # 1

With an understanding of what you state as it relates to a catastrophy caused by man and how such catastrophy could be averted, through prayer and the unconditional display of Love, to our fellow men (and ladies) how does the Mayan's decades ago, predict this coming and the increasing destruction by our natural weather, which appears to be a testimont of their accuracy?

Question # 2

Can you please explain further, about October 17th (my wifes 60th birthday) instead of October 28th

Question # 3

The Zeta's in an e-book "Zeta Talk" transcribed for easy reading, are stating that the earth's water could rise to 675 ft, as the polar ice caps melt, (Notwithstanding potential earthquakes,) caused through magnetism by Comet Elinen

If at all possible, I would really like to speak with you personally on this issue and if you PM me, with your contact details I will telephone you, if you are domicile in N/America. Otherwise, if you wish confidentially and privicy, I shall be pleased to give you my contact details, Telephone, Skype and e-mail.

Thank You so much

It's appreciated as it means a great deal to me. (I can explain when we speak)

bounce

DLWard wrote:Love your concern for our Nation and people. Real Insiders are saying OCT 17 nth. However they are not GODLY insiders, only the ones playing more than likely a role in what insurance companies, call Acts of GOD. However, GOD is love, and HIS prophets must speak first or a prophecy that is perhaps well intended, but speaks of no way to avert a "prophesied" catastrophes then it is not a prophecy but a prediction an enemy wants us to empower by speaking it into existence.

I could write for hours on all this, but a real Prophesy, even one given as a warning will meet with so much RESISTANCE ...both Spiritual and Natural. A Prediction tied to a bad outcome...will only meet resistance when people PRAY ALOUD AGAINST IT. 2 Reasons for ALOUD...We must SPEAK over a matter a GOOD or GOD Outcome. GOD has no interest in destroying by the magnificence of anything HE has created. Created beings with a competitive mindset are always going to persecute, segregate, diminish anyone or anything they do not understand or "Get" to make simpler. A Cooperation Mind Set on the other hand CELEBRATES not TOLERATES Diversity.

GOD hates Religion as much as Religion hates an individual God Ordained Destiny. Whether we had Niburu or Nephilim issues to contend with or not...on Earth Man has been given DOMINION over them. So..because GOD has not given HIS people the spirit of Fear, but love and a sound mind...I am not worried about them. The Prophets of Lucifer to make a easier metaphor...never have a solution for what doom they speak of. That always makes it much easier for folks to discern who is who. Last thing I am concerned about is Oct 28 th. First of all if man is hearing about the 28 th specifically ...then the catastrophe was planned by men, and they will likely give a date after when they really plan to kill. Vatican has called all it's Arch Bishops back to Rome by the 17 nth, so you can bet they know who is planning what, and they more than likely are involved or have fore knowledge. Just say...a wild guess.

Have to run...but FEAR NOT ever. Only purpose of Fear is to Birth Courage, at least for those who know to never allow fear to manipulate them while having to make a decision. Folks allegedly ..Good Elites are saying run for higher ground by October, 2600 feet or higher. Guess what...GOD has not told me to budge. So...for me that means, they know about men's plans, and are either spreading fear, or we really need to be 3,000 ft or higher!!!
Just playing.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edithslurry Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:53 am

TAMPA DINAR, HE DID NOT SAY IT WOULD HAPPEN IN JUNE. THAT IS THE MONTH HE HAPPENED TO RECIEVE THE PROPHECY THAT IS ALLUDED TO. GO BACK AND LISTEN TO IT AGAIN. DO YOU EVER SMILE? HERE IS ONE FOR YOU Rolling Eyes Smile :o Very Happy Laughing

edithslurry

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 am

Kim prophesied that the dinar would revalue but he didn't know the time but he thought it would be July. The prophesy was that it would RV.

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Kim said it would start in July but happen before summer ended.

Post by DLWard Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:04 am

Hope that helps.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:36 am

Is this related to Elenin? I thought the alignment was supposed to happen on Oct 28th?
So in October we need to be above 2600 ft?
I believe something will happen, I read "Surviving PlanetX" by Marshall Masters. His timeline is Dec 21 2012 so I am getting all confused with the dates.
What areas are safe in your opinion?
Thanks

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty Only place ever safe is in the Cleft of the Rock,

Post by DLWard Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 am

I posted prophecies not tied into any of what you are asking about...because GOD has not had HIS prophets talk about what man's plans are. Dates are moved by hard core Believers Prayers. So if any of us are concerned..you need not be. Florida was to be hit according to Experts by Irene. Some of us said, not again.

7 years ago we moved to Florida. our welcoming committee was Charlie, Frances, Jean and Ivan. Neighboring communities had no power for 2 - 3 weeks. We had ours back on in 12 hours. Every house in our neighborhood had
plywood up over the windows. We had blue painters tapes. Heading into the Holiday Season...one more storm threatened...all our neighbors want us to board up....I smiled and said...listen my kids and I post angels on the roof, and at every window and door, so we are good. Should more storms comes..we will find Red and Green Tape for our Windows for the Holidays. Charlie and Frances both leveled houses only 5 houses down the little suburban street.

We were fine. Our FAITH back then could only believe for safety in the midst of a Storm. Now we know we can speak to the Storm, and send it out to sea, if we can just find one person to agree in prayer with us. Watch how Irene will leave peace in it's path no matter how much damage may result. Man can even create and plan great disasters, but if you ever want to make GOD laugh...tell HIM YOUR Plans. Do not speak about all these things, unless you are speaking against them, ....google Cleft of the Rock, and ask GOD to reveal what you seek to find peace and safety.

A Tropical Depression only becomes a Hurricane after it is named. The name of the storm will convey a clear message....WHAT IF ! One cannot receive what one cannot perceive. Whatever you believe will be True to you, but not necessarily anything more than a product of a mind set. Regions have Mind Sets....I will spare you that lesson.

DLWard

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:01 pm

Thanks...a reminder that Faith moves mountains....and hurricanes.

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:32 pm

DLWard wrote:I posted prophecies not tied into any of what you are asking about...because GOD has not had HIS prophets talk about what man's plans are. Dates are moved by hard core Believers Prayers. So if any of us are concerned..you need not be. Florida was to be hit according to Experts by Irene. Some of us said, not again.

7 years ago we moved to Florida. our welcoming committee was Charlie, Frances, Jean and Ivan. Neighboring communities had no power for 2 - 3 weeks. We had ours back on in 12 hours. Every house in our neighborhood had
plywood up over the windows. We had blue painters tapes. Heading into the Holiday Season...one more storm threatened...all our neighbors want us to board up....I smiled and said...listen my kids and I post angels on the roof, and at every window and door, so we are good. Should more storms comes..we will find Red and Green Tape for our Windows for the Holidays. Charlie and Frances both leveled houses only 5 houses down the little suburban street.

We were fine. Our FAITH back then could only believe for safety in the midst of a Storm. Now we know we can speak to the Storm, and send it out to sea, if we can just find one person to agree in prayer with us. Watch how Irene will leave peace in it's path no matter how much damage may result. Man can even create and plan great disasters, but if you ever want to make GOD laugh...tell HIM YOUR Plans. Do not speak about all these things, unless you are speaking against them, ....google Cleft of the Rock, and ask GOD to reveal what you seek to find peace and safety.

A Tropical Depression only becomes a Hurricane after it is named. The name of the storm will convey a clear message....WHAT IF ! One cannot receive what one cannot perceive. Whatever you believe will be True to you, but not necessarily anything more than a product of a mind set. Regions have Mind Sets....I will spare you that lesson.

THANKS FOR THE SHARE
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Kim Clement's Prophecy for America, 2012-2019  Empty What is the link?

Post by vaillajo Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:50 pm

What is the Elijah List link for oracular intimations please?

vaillajo

Back to top Go down

Post by robralf Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:36 pm

tdv75098 wrote:Kim prophesied that the dinar would revalue but he didn't know the time but he thought it would be July. The prophesy was that it would RV.

--------------

I think anyone who holds IQD believe it will RV,does that make them all prophets too? Rolling Eyes

robralf
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:52 pm

This is an excellent video, 1 hr 16 minutes it is very professional and should answer a lot of your questions

bounce

letmar321 wrote:Is this related to Elenin? I thought the alignment was supposed to happen on Oct 28th?
I believe something will happen, I read "Surviving PlanetX" by Marshall Masters. His timeline is Dec 21 2012 so I am getting all confused with the dates.
Thanks
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:42 pm

So much confusion, when the Holy Spirit himself said, GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR of confusion. To KNOW God, is to KNOW HIS Word, for the Word of God IS God. All things were framed and ARE framed by the Holy Scriptures. For this cause, Jesus said, a man MUST BE BORN again to see the Kingdom of God. In knowing scriptures, one will SURELY know truth, for Jesus said in Jn.17:17 before suffering in Gethsemane first where HE first shed blood for our sins, he looked to the Father in heaven and said, FATHER I HAVE GIVEN THEM THY WORD and THY WORD IS TRUTH!!

I have witnessed, heard and read so many prophecies from Kim Clement over the years that absolutely NEVER came true, which brings a great problem now to many who listen to men. IF a man be a prophet of God, he can NOT SPEAK anything other than that which is written. Yes, true Prophets of God can SEE in the Spirit at times, things coming. Yet again, we are called to take ALL we hear and always measure it by the Word of God. Jesus warned us that IN THE LAST DAYS, many, yes MANY would come in HIS name, even saying he was the Christ, yet deceive many people. Just before the coming of the Lord, Peter said in II Pet. False prophets and false teachers would come.

Paul warned us in I Tim.4:1-3 that IN THE LAST days, the Holy Spirit expressly says, they will FALL from the true faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils. In II Tim.3:1-7, Paul warned us that in the last days, PERILOUS TIMES would come. They are surely here. In II Tim.4:1-5, we are warned about MANY who will NO LONGER ENDURE SOUND DOCTRINE but heap to themselves teachers having itching ears (meaning men will seek after words spoken by MEN, that THEY WANT TO HEAR).

America has become an Apostate nation where our Father in heaven, the Almighty Holy God, and our Lord Jesus Christ have been removed from our lives, our homes, our hearts, our government, our schools, our businesses, our everything. The name of Jesus is being wiped OUT by a lawless society NO LONGER FEARING God, all the while we in America promote ALL other false gods and give license to one and all to WORSHIP their gods, yet we are told our Jesus can not be spoken. Shall God look away over such? It was prophesied by the Holy Spirit in one of our meetings, in March 11th and March 13th, that great judgments were coming to America BEFORE the end of 2011. That Tornadoes, floods, drought, fires, famine AND HURRICANES would bring the greatest damage, death and financial judgment America as ever seen. IN April the Tornadoes began, the floods began, the fires burned IN HISTORICAL devastations in Arizona and Texas. Drought, famine in food prices came and in April, NEVER BEFORE in the history of America, tornadoes brought ravaging destruction and death. NOW our first Hurricane this year is here NOW doing the same. NOW, when I listen to such prophesies IN MARCH and see them NOW, who am I going to believe? I will believe the voice of the Spirit of God.

America will be brought to her knees in repentance, Godly sorrow, I pray, before God can heal our land again. You want to KNOW tomorrow? READ YOUR BIBLES folks, study the Word of God and get ready for judgment day is coming. Jesus said, his second coming would be like the days of only TWO MEN. ONE was Noah, TWO was Lot. With Noah in Gen.6, you would think it was 2011, wickedness, violence, evil, men's hearts filled with lust and flesh, and then there is Lot, who we know was surrounded by Homosexuality and look at America today, a nation which glorifies it. OUR day is here.

In regards to FEEL GOOD prophets, I say:

Jeremiah 14:13-15
Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, the prophets say unto them, Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place. [14] Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart. [15] Therefore thus saith the Lord concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

May the Lord have mercy on us all. Jesus said in Mt. 24, the SIGNS of the times before HIS appearing would be EARTHQUAKES in diverse places--the east coast just had one. Pestilence and famine. Jesus said the last days would be like NOTHING man has seen before. I believe IN JESUS, HIS Word and the times are here where God seeks ALL to repent, be saved by the blood of the lamb, fall before HIM and allow HIS Word to be a lamp unto your feet.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:21 am

Thanks happywelshguy,
After a couple of days undecided, I finally started watching the video. I had to stop it half way....It is a hard pill to swallow...I have known about this video from Phoenix's blog....It is very interesting but my head is spinning...I'll let you know once I finish it!
Letmar

happywelshguy wrote:This is an excellent video, 1 hr 16 minutes it is very professional and should answer a lot of your questions

bounce

letmar321 wrote:Is this related to Elenin? I thought the alignment was supposed to happen on Oct 28th?
Thanks

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:05 pm

I look upon this video as a starting point for further D/D and IMHO, some of it just doesn't make any sense.

If it doesn't make sense, then again IMHO, it's not true....

As you continue through the video, you will understand what I mean.....

There is an e-bool called Zeta Talk - (Total 36,000 pages) and brings an interesting perspective.

At the bottom of the very first page (right side of the page) there is a hyper link "Safe Locations".

This explains what may occur, to Countries / States - Provinces / Cities and what may be considered to be "Safe Locations," should the worst actually materialize.

I look upon all this, as a "Precautionary Measure"

bounce

letmar321 wrote:Thanks happywelshguy,
After a couple of days undecided, I finally started watching the video. I had to stop it half way....It is a hard pill to swallow...I have known about this video from Phoenix's blog....It is very interesting but my head is spinning...I'll let you know once I finish it!
Letmar

happywelshguy wrote:This is an excellent video, 1 hr 16 minutes it is very professional and should answer a lot of your questions

bounce

Thanks
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deanr Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:26 pm

DLWard wrote:Hope that helps.

Just to be fair, If I remember correct, Kim said it would start (like process) in August but he did say before "the end of summer" which could mean "summers end" or near the end of Sept. FALL EQUINOX starts September 22, 10:49 A.M. EDT 2011.

So if that is correct we still have a window of 24 days.

deanr

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks for the info happywelshguy!
I checked the zetas info. Checked my area. It might be ok! Do you know when is the year this stuff is supposed to happen? (according to the zetas?).
BTW did you see the great news posted yesterday that Elenin might be disintegrating?

Letmar

happywelshguy wrote:I look upon this video as a starting point for further D/D and IMHO, some of it just doesn't make any sense.

If it doesn't make sense, then again IMHO, it's not true....

As you continue through the video, you will understand what I mean.....

There is an e-bool called Zeta Talk - (Total 36,000 pages) and brings an interesting perspective.

At the bottom of the very first page (right side of the page) there is a hyper link "Safe Locations".

This explains what may occur, to Countries / States - Provinces / Cities and what may be considered to be "Safe Locations," should the worst actually materialize.

I look upon all this, as a "Precautionary Measure"

bounce

letmar321 wrote:Thanks happywelshguy,
Letmar

bounce

Thanks

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by InJoy Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:09 pm

A call to awaken ☀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2QmItteS6o

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=shamalea1&aq=f

☀

InJoy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum