Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #67 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #67

2 posters

Go down

Bank Story #67 Empty Bank Story #67

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:11 pm

Very strange experience at my bank today!?

well i happen to be doing some business at my bank today,  and as i was about to leave,  she  asked me if there was anything else she could help me with,  and i asked her if they deal with foreign currency,  and that i would like to purchase some VND  from them,  if possible?  and she explained that they do not deal with it there but if i would like to purchase some vnd that yes they do,  but would be a few days before they could have it available to me, and i said that's ok,  np.   and asked her about how much it would cost that i would like to purchase 1 mil  vnd.    and she explained that the bank charges a $25 fee,  plus the cost of the currency?   i explained that i had a friend who purchased some but from another bank for $55 bucks total, but was Chase bank or something, but sense i wasn't a customer at Chase,  i couldn't so i fig. i would ask my bank.       she just said that's what they charge,  that and the cost of the currency i would have to pay up front?  i finally said ok,  and explained that i wouldn't be purchasing it till probibly next week sometime?   and asked how much total do i need or ball park figure?    and she couldn't tell me?  which seemed little odd?   she just explained that sense the rate of the vnd varies everyday that they cant give me an exact amount? 
so i asked her if she could call the currency dept up and ask them for me  so i would know more about it,  because i really wanted to know about how much or a round about amount?   and she later called me back and left a vm  saying basicly same thing she explained to me earlier.  
anyways i just found it very odd,  that she wouldn't give me an amount or ball park fig?  so i could see about how much would cost me?   
It could mean nothing but something was very strange about the whole thing?  seemed little secretive?    like they might know something i don't know and they are afraid to sell it right now, or give an amount....maybe they know something i don't know?   maybe .....or maybe not??
( I ended up calling her back,  after she left the vm and said ok im little confused...i understand prices change from day to day etc... and thats ok but if i am going to pay ahead of time i need to know at least ball park figure how much i need to pay?   and basicly she said that i would just give them however much money i wanted too plus the $25,  and they would send me however much  vnd at the time that would purchase?  but just sounded very strange to me.... still?   but i think from how she was kind of dodging or seeming to dodge the question or amount?   that maybe they might know something or her higher ups might?  and do not want to risk telling me a "rate" per say?     in case there expecting a big change in it very soon?   )
just thought id share that with everyone here.    
I personaly found it little strange, myself?   but who knows? 
hopefully it means a BIG change is about to happen!!! and in a GOOD WAY!?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #67 Empty Re: Bank Story #67

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Nothing strange there, except maybe the poster. That's the way I have always done an exchange. I handed them the money I wanted to exchange and they gave me back the equivalent in the currency I wanted.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bank Story #67 2805820865  Bank Story #67 2805820865  Bank Story #67 2805820865  Bank Story #67 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum