Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees

Go down

Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees Empty Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 am

Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees Story_img_54d0c32959034

Connecting member independent bloc MP Mohammed al-Shammari elimination of financial and administrative corruption activating the supervisory role played by parliamentary committees on ministries and institutions is related to the Ministry; to monitor their performance and activation programs and plans in the service of citizens.

Al-Shammari said in a statement received {Euphrates News} a copy of it today, said that "all parliamentary committees required to activate its supervisory role of state institutions and follow-up plans announced by were amounts allocated in the Cabinet accordingly."

He stressed that the supervisory role based on clear mechanisms The actor has failed to identify glitches and shortcomings in the executive institutions.

He Shammari to the need to achieve the greatest degree of cooperation with the censorship in those institutions and civil society organizations and the media circles; to provide them with the necessary information and documents; to accomplish tasks in organizing the work of the executive institutions, and make decisions appropriate that contribute in reducing the phenomenon of financial and administrative corruption in state institutions

2015-02-03

http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=75990

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating  the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees Empty Re: Shammari connects to eliminate corruption activiating the supervisory role of teh parliamentary committees

Post by Ponee Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 am

Deputy: the committees activate its supervisory role to curb corruption

03/02/2015 15:30:00

Confirmed the National Alliance MP Mohammed al-Shammari, Tuesday, 03.02.2015, on the necessity of activating the supervisory role played by parliamentary committees on ministries and institutions is related to the Ministry, to follow up on their performance and activation programs and plans in the service of citizens.

Al-Shammari said in a statement received PUKmedia , a copy of it, Tuesday that all parliamentary committees claim to activate its supervisory role of state institutions and follow-up plans announced by were amounts allocated in the Cabinet accordingly.

He stressed that the supervisory role is based on a clear and effective mechanisms able to diagnose glitches and shortcomings in the executive institutions.

He Shammari to the need to achieve the greatest degree of cooperation with the censorship in those institutions and civil society organizations and the media to provide them with the necessary information and documentation departments, to accomplish tasks in organizing the work of the executive institutions and decision-making occasion that contribute to the reduction of financial and administrative corruption in state institutions. PUKmedia

http://pukmedia.com/AR_Direje.aspx?Jimare=56648

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum