Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon

Go down

Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon Empty Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:56 am

Arbil and Baghdad agreement does not contain hidden issues and will be implemented soon B_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_88_eea4fe8e54873cde53ba82483345ee90_1

Oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the agreement between Baghdad and Erbil, said on Monday that contains no hidden issues and will be implemented soon.

And Abdul-Mahdi, in a press statement in front of the baker oil field that "control Daash the baker oil field and edited by Peshmerga led to stop pumping and production operations in the field, noting that" the terrorists burned three oil wells as burned Saddam's oil wells in Kuwait. "

He stressed that "Kirkuk is produced in 10 years from 200 to 400 000 barrels due to sabotage, but is capable of producing 800 000 barrels a day, and we will work to increase its capacity and develop its fields and production plants."

The minister noted that "the visit to Kirkuk come for the purpose of working on the rehabilitation and development of the oil sector and to support the conservative and the Peshmerga forces, which responded to terrorism and his liver hundreds dead.

He said Abdul-Mahdi, soon we will discuss the outstanding issues between the province and Baghdad for the purpose of reaching a comprehensive agreement ensures that increase revenue and service of Iraq, "noting that" There are no secret agreements, but everything is well known to the people and the media. "
And on the agreement between Arbil and Baghdad's oil minister said it does not contain any hidden issues, and will be implemented soon, stressing that "the Erbil and Baghdad have Tfahmm common good on the subject of oil."

For his part, the governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream that "we have good coordination with Arbil and Baghdad about the oil issue."

Cream and expressed hope that this visit will contribute to the development of the oil sector and increase the revenue of Kirkuk, which has the right according to the Constitution. "

The oil minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, arrived Monday in the province of Kirkuk for the oil fields and the functioning of the export of oil, including two days of operation targeted by terrorist gangs after Daash has been resumption of oil exports them after a stopover since March of last year.

He met upon arrival with conservative Necmettin cream in the center of Kirkuk, the guesthouse, and after this meeting and confirmed Abdul-Mahdi, "the need to expand production in the oil field and the development of his work to suit the challenges of the stage."

The Peshmerga forces and police districts and areas managed, last Saturday evening, to impose full control over the baker oil field in the Mullah Abdullah area 35 km southwest of Kirkuk, in addition to the liberalization of the North Oil Company employees who were being held in the basement of oil in the same Moqa.anthy

2015-02-02

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-11-25-02-03-15/165574-2015-02-02-10-52-45.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum