Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi in Germany this weekend I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi in Germany this weekend

Go down

Abadi in Germany this weekend Empty Abadi in Germany this weekend

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 am

Is scheduled to visit the Federal Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Germany this weekend, while confirming German Chancellor Angela Merkel said Berlin Chancellor working for a unified Iraq.

Merkel said in a weekly message-oriented conservative Chancellor of the German citizens and stood at this time on the files that will be discussed with Abadi on Friday during a visit by the capital Berlin, it "attaches great hopes" on the new Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi after nearly predecessor Nuri Maliki said Iraq divides.

Merkel has made clear it will be intensive talks with Abadi; about how the possibility that the different groups in Iraq together, and how they can better express their ideas work.

Merkel said: "Iraq has witnessed a different direction, in the period of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and therefore we hold high hopes for the work of al-Abadi."

Mekel said that Germany is striving for the unity of Iraq, indicating that consultations with Abadi will be focused in the direction of protecting the interests of all groups in Iraq, in a comprehensive manner.

And the upcoming visit of Ebadi Merkel said "We will discuss with the Iraqi guest mechanisms to improve joint working between all shades of the Iraqi society in order for Iraq to clarify his position better and unified."

Merkel said, "We will discuss further ways to counter Daash gangs and end the differences between the various Iraqi factions .. We are working for a unified Iraq."

It is expected to meet Abadi Merkel, on the sixth of February next German capital Berlin.

2015-02-02

http://pukmedia.com/AR_Direje.aspx?Jimare=56565#

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Abadi in Germany this weekend Empty Re: Abadi in Germany this weekend

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 am

Abadi involved in security and peace conference planned for his stay in Germany

Abadi in Germany this weekend 367394582

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) -   Information Office of the Prime Minister announced that the delegation will be headed by Abadi, Iraq to participate in the Conference on Security and world peace and to be held in Germany in 6-8 of the current month of February .

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum