Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow

Go down

Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow Empty Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:18 am

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. Prime Minister's Office said Haider al-Abadi, on Monday, that the Cabinet meeting agenda for tomorrow, Tuesday includes a vote on the draft law of the National Guard.

A spokesman for the Office of the Prime Minister Saad al-Hadithi in a statement received by Agency / Source News / "The previous session of the Council of Ministers saw the approval of the draft National Guard Law in principle," adding that "the Council Committee assigned to draft the law for the completion of the legal wording."

"It is assumed that the committee finished its work during the week, no tomorrow," pointing out that "the bill will be put in the next Cabinet meeting, to vote according to the agreement, in the event of an emergency did not happen and postpone put."

It is noteworthy that the theme of the National Guard and find the intricacies of the law by some of the House of Representatives since put Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with assuming his duties Alsmh.anthy / 19
http://l-news.net/in...licy/69833.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow Empty Re: Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:19 am

Drafting committee of the National Guard Law agree to paragraphs

2/2/2015 0:00 

Will be presented today to the Government

BAGHDAD - morning

Committee agreed to draft a National Guard Law on most of its articles, confirmed its intention to submit to the Council of Ministers on Monday, while the draw spokesperson of the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi that the authority will change its name to the National Guard, among the Guard link will be prime minister.  
Statement of the Office Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji received the "morning", reported that "the drafting committee of the National Guard Law held its second meeting under the chairmanship of Araji and the presence of some members of the Committee and hosted officials from the body the popular crowd."  

Araji, according to the statement, that took place during the meeting "to discuss a range of materials task in the draft law, "stressing that" the agreement on most of these materials. " 

Deputy Prime Minister pointed out that "there are materials you need to in-depth discussion," adding that "the Committee will be held today another meeting to finalize the law and submit it to the Cabinet for a vote" .altdt The official name of body popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi said, for his part, that the body will change its name to the National Guard after the approval of the National Guard Law, stressing that the Guard link will be headed by ministers and not provinces or local governments. 

He said al-Asadi, in a press statement, that "the National Guard Law It was voted in principle in the Council of Ministers, and formed a committee to study it and send it to the House of Representatives for a vote, "noting that" the popular crowd will change its name to the National Guard after the adoption of the law. " 

He added Asadi, "There is no difference between the crowd and the National Guard, which will be formed, except for the name included representatives from other provinces in the ranks of the Guard, "noting that" the National Guard will be linked to the premiership, is not linked to the governorates or local governments as hyped previously. "

On a related matter, MP for the Iraqi National Alliance, the relationship is likely to pass a National Guard law through time limit posed by the government. 

Keywords between, in a press statement, that "there is a preliminary draft of the Law of the National Guard prepared within the Council of Ministers, pointing out that" it was the formation of a supreme committee to supervise them and correct, modify, and creating a state of national reconciliation it. "

He added, Keywords that "ceiling before the time of the adoption of the law and the formation of the National Guard will be in six months, according to a national document" likely that "the draft law is passed within the time limit before."
http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=85877

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow Empty Re: Cabinet to vote on the project of the National Guard law tomorrow

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:20 am

((Eighth day)) reveal the secrets of the political agreement on the formation of the National Guard

• February 2, 2015, 13:07

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
Obtained by the eighth day on a private leaks from reliable sources in the Council of Ministers on the political agreement on the approval of the National Guard Law.

He said sources in Haddathaan "political agreement which happened about approving the National Guard Law is said to be the number Mentpsoa Sunni community up to 50 000, while the number of employees of the Shiite community up to 70 000.

He added that this agreement took place in the Council of Ministers between Sunni and Shiite forces, while there was pressure from Sunni forces to pass the National Guard Law.

The Council of Ministers announced that tomorrow will discuss the National Guard Law.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum