Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers

Go down

Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers  Empty Adoption of the budget in spite of al-Maliki and his followers

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Iraq's parliament approved on Thursday the Iraqi budget for fiscal year 2015 project after taking the Lord and made ​​strenuous attempts remnants of a coalition of state law to block approval. But the majority of the representatives of the people foiled al-Maliki's attempts to block the adoption of the budget in an attempt to thwart the government of Dr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister.

In spite of the many reservations concerning the number of points received by those related to share oil-producing provinces, especially the city of Basra, as well as calculating the budget on the basis of price and private for a barrel of oil was $ 56, but the pass is a key step forward and at various levels, especially at the level of the fight against the forces of terrorism.

So it was not surprising that the religious authority rushed to the blessing of the Iraqi people on that position. It was not surprising as well as the reactions of the remnants of a coalition of state law, who were counting on not passed in an attempt to enter the country in multiple crises, this coalition accustomed to plunging the country into crisis by distracting the Iraqis with full-time staff, to steal the Iraqi state, as they have done throughout the years of their rule ominous which squandered through $ 1000 billion of people's money.

But their justification is agreement that Aamadth government with the Kurdistan region, which they saw as Onbtahia, it was agreed Anbtahia has grovel Maliki before when uncovered documents recently leaked signed an agreement with the region then spend the export of the region's 100 000 barrels day compared with two billion dollars, a condition not to oppose Mr. Massoud Barzani, a third term for the owners. Maliki today have joined across multiple positions and attempts the same installation commander to PDF crowd, joined the list of the enemies of Iraq and the political process, which is no longer limited to the Baathists and terrorists, but it now includes the Maliki !

http://burathanews.com/news/258226.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum