Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents

+7
chevysteve
Horizon
Terbo56
Crazy Clown
BritishBulldog
Kevind53
Ponee
11 posters

Go down

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Empty Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:32 pm

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD THURSDAY AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. 

AS YOU KNOW I HAVE BEEN UNAVAILABLE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW DUE TO MULTIPLE REASONS. 

ONE WAS HEALTH, ONE WAS YOUR RECEIVING ACCURATE INTEL VIA RECAPS THAT NEEDED NO FURTHER COMMENT FROM ME 

AND ALSO I WAS ASKED VERY POLITELY NOT TO POST ANYTHING AS ISSUES BEING SOLVED WERE OF THE SENSITIVE NATURE. 
~~~

I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

ACCORDING TO SOURCES WE JUST MAY BE FINALLY AT THE CONCLUSION OF THIS LONG JOURNEY. 

AS I AM SURE EVERYONE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS CLOSELY AND AWARE OF THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT'S MADE RECENTLY IN IRAQ. 

THE U.S.A. AND IRAQ HAD TO OPERATE IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER TO FACILITATE ANOTHER COUNTRY'S FINANCIAL BACKING.

IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING ISSUES RESOLVED YESTERDAY COMPLETED THIS AGREEMENT WITH THE FUNDING ENTITY.ALSO ISSUES OF A TECHNICAL NATURE WAS SOLVED YESTERDAY AS WELL. 

THE ACCOMPOLISHMENT IN IRAQ TODAY I BELIEVE WAS THE FINAL ISSUE TO BRING TO FRUITION WHAT WE HAVE BEEN AWAITING. 

I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME.

I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY.

I WISH TO THANK SAMBO ESPECIALLY AS WELL AS THE MODS FOR THIS FINE CHRISTIAN FORUM AND HOPE IT WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT--

KNOW THIS--I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND PRAY THE BEST IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD.

GOD BLESS EACH READING THIS AND GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN----PLEASE-----OKIEOILMAN 3.53 P.M. 1-29-14

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Empty Re: Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 pm

omg Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2350219667 picking

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Empty Re: Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:18 pm

" this fine Christian forum..."  What does that have to do with anything??? Obviously he means all the lying and swindling that goes on ... Very Christian if you ask me!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Clown Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:55 am

Well that settles it for me. Any thought I may have had about it happening just went down the toilet. When Okie speaks it's all bogus. See you at Christmas.
Crazy Clown
Crazy Clown
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:48 am

I BELIEVE IT IS A SAFE ASSUMPTION THAT ANYTHING POSTED NOW WOULD BE ANTI-CLIMATIC.

But you posted anyway, didn't you? Just what exactly do you have against the weather?

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:29 am

I cannot believe he is coming back to this forum once again- We got rid of this clown once, and NOW we have to deal with more of his shit-He is as bogus as the queen of england-And that is bogus to the end of the earth- He talks a good game, but his bullshit is the same- I guess a leopard never changes its spots-JHC-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:45 am

Quote....
I DO NOT INTEND TO BE A REGULAR POSTER BEYOND THIS POINT IN TIME.

I MAY POST OCCASIONALY BUT IT WILL BE SELDOM IF ANY.

I WISH TO THANK SAMBO ESPECIALLY AS WELL AS THE MODS FOR THIS FINE CHRISTIAN FORUM AND HOPE IT WILL BE AROUND A LONG TIME EVEN THOUGH I MAY NOT--

KNOW THIS--I LOVE EACH OF YOU AND PRAY THE BEST IN HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND SPIRITUAL PROSPERITY AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR LORD.

To me this sounds like he is saying Goodbye! Sounds like he doesn't intend on being around. 
First thing I thought when I saw him post was, "well it isn't going to happen"!  In the past everytime they have all the hype of RV is fixing to take place....Okie comes in and makes that post of anticipation............Then Boom...it all goes away!!!! No RV!!!!
I hoping that Maybe this time it will happen!!!! Who Knows???? We can just Believe it will Soon!!!! coffee

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:01 am

I'm past the point of this EVER coming to fruition- This may sound negative, but, cripes, how many lies, deception,and run arounds does one have to endure to hold onto something that was thought by all to be a sure thing? Oh, we invested in Iraq, alright- We bought their f'n dinar, and they got our money-What kind of investment is that, when we ALL were lied to? Some people ought to be ashamed of themselves, but, I guess only the wicked are not ashamed-I am truly sorry for even getting involved in this wretched farce, although I have no regrets about all the good and wholesome peeps I have met here, and is my family away from home- Maybe in time, this may happen, but as of now, it is quite a long way off- I have said my piece, and will hold fast my beliefs- I hope I have not offended anyone by voicing my opinion, as this is what I see, and what I am feeling-I don't think anyone will blame me, and if they do, oh, well, that's the way it goes-  Enjoy- sorry  Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:41 am

I was actually hoping he was dead.......... Oh well.......
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:55 pm

I thought may-be he went hunting with his buddy Dick Chaney , crap no such luck.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayo-queen Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH6cj5tWyl_YS46TQ0rhuA1-Hg4lKF9C573j4t7pkp9jfI-kqnYgOkie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaca1iPlPi_wFa-HiPRYILQyU8dMcjbkaxsDueFAiYBvYacCV3
Mayo-queen
Mayo-queen
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bdylan Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:20 pm

In spite of what you think of the so-called "gurus ", to post something like chevysteve is totally out of bounds, imo.

bdylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:01 am

I and the other mods may not agree or like what he said, but we do not censor opinions here, though we do ask people to self censor. People are free to express their opinions here and to disagree, respectfully of course. Having said that, yea, it is a bit over the top.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865  Okie Oil Man rises from the ashes to put in his 2 cents 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:50 pm

Actually, if he's serious and actually does what he says, I will bid him a nice goodbye and well wishes that he has a good future.  Elsewhere.  Forever.

If, however, this is just a ruse and he plans to come back in the future, then all bets are off.  I might even go 'over the top' if this proves to be a lie.

Don't know what the motivation is here.  Could be past his prime.  Could be quitting because he's mocked so much.  Could be that he's lost all credibility, even with the dinarland minions.  I don't know.

But anytime a guru says goodbye and steps aside, I consider that to be a blessing.

So, have a good life Okie...

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum