Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? --

+4
Cascadian
BritishBulldog
chilimama
Ponee
8 posters

Go down

Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- Empty Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? --

Post by Ponee Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- Empty Re: Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? --

Post by chilimama Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:03 am

LOL WISH I COULD GET ON A CALL AND ASK HIM THAT.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- Empty Re: Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? --

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:29 am

And if the banks that don't know about it...then what about all the sheeple on the TNT forums who are going in and speaking to wealth managers who know about it??  Someone's telling poo poo lies...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Made some good points.  Tony can't keep up with his own lies.  Hasn't been able to for ages.  Glad someone is putting this out.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Maybe some of our new visitors would enjoy watching this video while they're waiting for Dr. Clarke explain why the RV isn't here yet.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:25 pm

That's one of my favourite videos that TNTBS put out.

It covers the basic of all questions about the banks.

How can they be ready for the RV if no one at the banks know about it?

Tony says that Banks are on high alert - Tony says banks don't know about the RV - WHICH IS IT TONY? -- 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:40 pm

The answers to BritishBulldog"s question;
I 've been in this for almost 10 years now, been reading these bank stories for about 8 years, I even went to Wells Fargo, & a couple.of other large banks, plus wrote a email to corporate Wells Fargo, every one of them said it was a scam ,they will not deal with the dinar now nor in the future, it is a policy written in there corporate divisions, to make a long story short the gurus a simply lying to you, all you have to do is go down to a large Wells Fargo, ask them yourself, plus don't stop there send corporate a email, you will get the same answers, but still don't stop there the FBI has a website where your get a similar answer.
Do this as part of a conformation to settle this once & for all.
I also have a very close friend who went to Wells Fargo, same answers, this is a billion dollar scam ,you ask why don't someone do something? They are! Little by little the FBI is investigating ,& grand juries are indicting the gurus, & currency dealers.
Do your own research, check our archives here on dinar daily. But please don't go on a dinar site that encourages The RV, you want get a true answer on any of them ,get out of that bubble ,( the dinar matrix), then & only then will you find the truth yourself.
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:00 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

Scumbag scammer

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum