Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget

Go down

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget Empty Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget 100242Image1

House of Representatives

Roudao - Erbil announced the parliamentary finance committee, they will meet today to decide on the paragraphs relating to the Peshmerga budget, and the formation of the popular crowd in the areas covered by Article 140, the mechanism of export Kurdistan oil, part of a project finance federal budget for the current year the law. He said the Finance Committee decision in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, During a statement to the network Roudao media: "Parliamentary Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday to decide on matters relating to the share of the region from the financial budget for the current year, and to be appreciated according to the proportion of the population." He added Ahmed Haji Rashid: "due to the parliamentary Finance discussed during the meeting, determine a budget the formation of the crowd popular Sunni forces, in areas covered by Article 140 of the constitution, while the Kurdish parliamentary blocs opposed the proposal to form the popular crowd in those areas. " He noted the Finance Committee decision in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, that "the things that have not been resolved by the Later, in the draft federal financial budget for the current year the law, is the issue of export of Kurdistan oil, because some political parties, especially the Department of allied parties with the state law, proposed oversee the export of Iraqi Oil Company (SOMO), the export of most of the Kurdistan oil process, but the Kurds strongly oppose the proposal. "

2015-01-28

http://rudaw.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/280120159

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum