Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget

Go down

The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget Empty The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:31 pm

The Province is considering a proposal by state law to end the dispute over teh budget B_233_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_89_u_761

A source in the parliamentary finance committee, for the study of the Kurdistan region to a proposal by a coalition of state law to end the dispute over the draft financial budget law for 2015.

The source told all of Iraq [where] that "the proposal put forward by members of the state law of the Committee on ending the dispute in relation to the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil included in the budget law."

"The Commission is waiting in its response to the proposed region," pointing out that "to resolve the dispute would be a final agreement on the budget."

The parliamentary finance committee this morning resumed supplementary meeting to resolve differences on some budget law material which is scheduled for a vote by the Parliament in its Thursday.

The Committee had held a lengthy meeting yesterday extended until the evening, but without that reach a final agreement on the budget because of the opposition members in the Committee of the coalition of state law on the terms of the last paragraphs prudent oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil what postponed the meeting until today.

As mentioned the source for [where] that "the powers of the Kurdistan region Stphath tomorrow [today] the political leadership of the state of law to reach a solution to the dispute over the oil agreement," adding that "most of the budget items have been agreed upon and that the Finance Committee will hold a meeting complementary [tomorrow] to end the formulation of the draft budget ".anthy 2 Law

2015-01-28

http://www.alliraqnews.com/2011-04-18-02-57-37/164957-2015-01-28-10-57-39.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum