Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region

Go down

"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region Empty "DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:42 am

"DAASH" threatening to cut off the head of Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region OBAMA

London - ASHA

Militants threatened to organize "Daash" slaughter of US President Barack Obama in the White House and turn the United States into an Islamic region in the latest video clip postings.

The newspaper "Daily Mail" and the British said Wednesday on its website that the video clip, which unveiled TV Middle East Media Research Institute, a jihadist wearing black uniforms and shows kneel Kurdish soldiers Aadmh beheaded.

The newspaper pointed out that prior to the execution of the hostage, has a "Daash" fighters warn Alomraki..qaúla President "I know you Obama, we'll get to America. I also know that we will cut off your head in the White House and turn America into Muslim territory. "

The newspaper pointed out that the militant threats did not stop the United States only, but included a motivator message to France and Belgium, where the militant said "we will come against you Nnsahkma car bombs and explosive devices, and we will cut off your head."

The paper that the video comes two days after the expulsion of Kurdish militants to organize "Daash" from the town of Ain Arab (Kobanî) Syrian Kurdish border with Turkey after months of heavy fighting.

2015-01-28

http://goo.gl/5rZjdt

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum