Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget

Go down

Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget Empty Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:36 am

Parliament: Thursday vote on the 2015 budget

Parliament is to vote on Thursday for the 2015 Budget 33-3304

1/27/2015 0:00 
Voice of the law and ended the first and second readings of the other three 
 BAGHDAD - Shaima Rashid

raise Parliament Speaker Salim al House of Representatives hearing, which was held on Monday to Thursday to vote on the federal budget for the year 2015, after he voted to amend the legal provisions Act.

This comes at a time confirmed through the parliamentary finance committee completion of the preparation of your federal budget law of the final report, after having read it and make movements in some of the doors, as well as a reduction in the unnecessary expenditure of the ministries.

Quoting a press release of the Department of Media House, received a "morning," a copy of it, that Council "Voice Minutes eighth of the second legislative term legislative Psonth the first held under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 259 deputies on the draft law amending the legal provisions that prohibit courts from hearing lawsuits Law No. (17) of 2005, which came in accordance with the provisions of the constitution.

He ended the Council reading The first of the first draft amendment to the Law of the Federal Civil Service Council Law No. (4) for the year 2009 submitted by the Legal Committee for the purpose of ensuring the participation of the majority of the Iraqi people in the representation of the composition of the Federal Public Service Board. 
and completed the Council for the first reading of the draft second amendment to the law of the Federal Civil Service Council Law No. (4) for the year 2009 submitted by the Legal Committee for the fair participation in the administration of the various federal state institutions, missions, fellowships, delegations and regional conferences and Atah.kma Council completed the second reading of the draft amendment to the Criminal Procedure Act No. 23 of 1971, sponsored by the Legal Committee.

He said President al-Jubouri During the meeting, the existence of a consensus among the representatives and heads of parliamentary blocs to follow closely the political agreement and resolve problems that hinder Tnivha.oukdm MP Ahmad Chalabi, head of the Finance Committee, a briefing on the latest discussions on the federal budget for 2015, noting that the amount of salaries and retirement up to 51 trillion dinars, which means the need for Iraq to 2.9 million barrels at a price of $ 40 to cover the salaries.

The president of the Finance Committee that the security and defense allocations of more than 31 trillion dinars as the oil ministry asked 14 trillion dinars in the investment budget in addition to the need to allocate funds for the crowd People and displaced totaling more than half a million families.

In the meantime, confirmed the decision of the Finance Committee, Ahmed al-Haj Rashid "morning" that his committee had completed reading the budget law and the preparation of the final version to him, noting that on Wednesday will be the final report of the Presidency delivery on I hope to vote on the budget next Thursday.

He added, he has been a movement in some of the doors of the budget of the Ministry of Defense, Interior and some other ministries up to 8 trillion and 500 dinars, and converted to the gates of the displaced and the crowd, noting that the Finance Committee reduced the deficit ratio to 5 percent.

For his part, , said Finance Committee member Masood Haider, said his committee has completed the final legal wording of the draft budget, saying the "morning": that the final report will be prepared the day before the Finance Committee and there will be a review of his will on Wednesday to the Presidency for the purpose of balancing the inclusion of the vote on the agenda Council next Thursday.

And the MP, said the Finance Committee conducted the transfer of the vertebrae and the doors of the budget in order to reduce the deficit ratio and access to the finalization of the draft budget. 
In turn, said Finance Committee member Sarhan Slevana, the budget bill will be presented to a vote on Thursday, the panel its final report to the Presidency on Wednesday. 
He said Slevana "morning": today the Finance Committee will finalize the budget law and will submit its report and prepare a final version of the draft law for the purpose of voting on it by the House of Representatives on Thursday ».

and MP that there are no political differences a balance between the blocks and everyone agrees submitted to a vote, especially as the current circumstance that Iraq is going through does not allow us to delay approving the budget law more than that, indicating that there were transfers and discounts to some of the ministries and institutions, including non-essential needs.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum