Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports

Go down

Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports Empty Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Maliki delivers a proposal to the supervision sumo on all oil exports NB-83898-635165470804213151

Brother - Baghdad
A source parliamentary Saturday, on receipt of the parliamentary finance committee a proposal by a coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki, noting that the proposal requires that the oil marketing company "Sumo" oversees all exports from the Kurdistan region and the rest of the provinces.

The source said in a press release that "the State of Law coalition statements ladder parliamentary Finance Committee proposal for the budget and the financial terms of oil exports."

The source, who asked not to be named, said "the proposal is that all oil exports in the region and the provinces subject to the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO), is not entitled to the other to deal with this file," explaining that "this proposal if there was an increase from the agreed export quantity Oil extracted from the province, more than 250 000 barrels, so also exported under the SOMO. "

It is said that the budget in 2014, which did not recognize, they include the Kurdistan region to export 400 000 barrels barrels of oil per day and obtained 17% of the budget, while the 2015 budget provides for the establishment of the province exported 250 000 barrels per day.

Decided the Iraqi cabinet in (2 December 2014), the approval of the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which provides for delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export, as well as the export of 300 000 barrels of oil Kirkuk across the region to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, after reaching the Kurdish delegation headed by Nechirvan Barzani with the Iraqi government to an agreement on the share of Kurdistan in the budget and export of oil, it will be the region's share in the budget by 17%.
2015-01-24

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/40142.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum