Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes

4 posters

Go down

TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Empty TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:53 pm

TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Ohmygod  TNT DINAR CC FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2015  TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Ohmygod * 1 PM EST / 12 PM CST / 11 AM MST / 10 AM PST / 9 AM AKST / 8 AM HST * TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Ohmygod Q & A ~ 206-402-0100 FREE ~ 425-440-5100 FREE ~ 503-205-8988  PIN CODE 634293#  *LISTEN ONLY: 209.255.1500 or 518.556.1500 FREE ** LISTEN ONLY LIVE ONLINE AT TNTdinar.COM ‘HOME PAGE’, AND CLICK ON LIVE/LATEST BROADCAST BANNER * TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Nod TNTDINAR LIVE LINK TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Ohmygod http://Events.InstantTeleseminar.com/?eventid=65022645   TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Nod LOG IN NOW TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Nod

These are from the first 50 minutes of the call.

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as call progresses   

CURRENT WINDOW OF TIME:  DC - "We are well within the window."  Tony - There are three options.     
BOTTOM LINE:  Not expecting the RV release till Prime Minister and CBI governor return to Iraq, saturday sometime.  DC does not expect it immediately upon their return and does expect meetings when they return. 
Tony:
DC: 
WARNING about new group for exchanging being formed:  They are contacting people through TNT chat and forum.  They want you to send in your Dinar – same old, same old.  Tony has not endorsed it and said,
“No way in the world I would send my dinar to anybody, nobody!!! . . . not even my own brother . . . Certainly not sending it to a stranger on the internet.  . . . I don’t care what they are telling you, it doesn’t make sense.”
IRAQ:

• Parliament 
  • CBI has now completed everything and CBI is expected to give out the rate.  The CBI and Finan. Ministry - have been prepping - getting act together - been in constant comm. with peeps in Davos
  • Budget vote could be moved to Sunday
  • TV Announcing "CBI made the steps today they are ready to make the steps for economic platform for the citizens of Iraq."
  • ISIL

INTERNATIONAL:  The multi-country agreement stipulates a time span for the RV event to take place with stipulations in place if it does not happen in that time frame.

• Davos:  more meetings and speeches.
  • Switzerland:
  • IMF
  • UN

UNITED STATES: Administration is supporting the completion of the process. Tests were done inside the US and all passed with flying colors 

• UST:
  • Banks: meetings with Homeland Security and UST to review procedures.  Some rule changes made in Dinarian public’s favor.

• Gifting to others:  Tony cautioned by giving someone thousands to be careful about who you give to and how you give it - if they are in any government program, assistance, medical disability, SS, welfare, you can knock them out of the program for months or yrs to come.  
  • Exchanges
  • Rates:
  • Groups:   
  • EXCHANGING:
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes Empty Re: TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes

Post by catman Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:41 pm

Tony has one thing 100% right, definitely do NOT send your Dinar to his brother.
catman
catman
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:06 pm

I am sure that there will be more stupid stuff coming from this call.  For entertainment purposes, I am hoping so as the pickings from today's dinar aggregate sites is pretty slim.  Enough stupid stuff out there but nothing new or unique.  Everyone's just marking time and calling it in anymore.

Makes me hope someone throws a monkey wrench in and gets people stirred up.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh yeah.....  There was a lot more 'stupid stuff' on the call.  Even though they ended it early because the battery on Tony's phone was dying.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 pm

Zombies would starve to death on this bunch ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes 2805820865  TNT Friday Call Cliff Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum