Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

budget DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

budget

Go down

budget Empty budget

Post by Jayzze on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:01 am

they have asked for another week to study andmake changes on the budget and said it will be done in feb. thats the latestsince your astute historian through me under the bus for not knowing anything i will leave out the rest of the info adios
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

budget Empty Re: budget

Post by call it quits on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:37 am

That's a muture post.  Not. You sound like a spoiled boy who got his feeling hurt. If you are going to give news.  Give it and give the links to the actual information. You come and in and throw stuff up and never provide any links to what you say.

call it quits

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:49 am

"Muture", is spelled 'MATURE'-Where'd you get educated, Wal-Mart?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by call it quits on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:53 am

Simple typo.  But, your good buddy Jayzze, on the other hand, needs to carry around a spellcheck or something because 3/4 of his posts content are unreadable due to the misspellings and run on sentences.

call it quits

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:01 am

He has an excuse, and I know him personally- He has an antique laptop that don't work half the time- Would you like to buy him a new one? I know he'd appreciate it- Some of us can't afford nice things like you, apparently-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daox13 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 am

call it quits wrote:Simple typo.  But, your good buddy Jayzze, on the other hand, needs to carry around a spellcheck or something because 3/4 of his posts content are unreadable due to the misspellings and run on sentences.

Either call it quits or don't... but hanging around trying to stir the pot makes you no better then the dumb Gurus...

Also, lets act like adults people... this isn't a playground full of "Your Momma Jokes"... cause you all know i'll school you in them... Smile

Now simmer down killers... its just a online forum...

couch  Always Be Cautiously Optimistic
Daox13
Daox13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:01 pm

This was a revelation to me .... I never knew that having a different opinion & voicing it was throwing someone under the bus.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

budget 2805820865  budget 2805820865  budget 2805820865  budget 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:28 pm

RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member