Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FROM PTR HIGH HOPES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FROM PTR HIGH HOPES

4 posters

Go down

FROM PTR HIGH HOPES Empty FROM PTR HIGH HOPES

Post by godsfool713 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing :joker: :geek: :farao: :queen: :king: Laughing Laughing

Laughing [DancesWithDinar] My friend just got back to me and I got some more info -- his parents received a call from the Chase Bank president where he lives (is a personal friend) who knows he has dinar. He told them to come into the bank before 3:15 today to open an account because they need to have an account for at least 24 hours before they can cash in their dinar at the bank.[calgirl] when i have more time i will share

1:20 PM Texas Woman: I have been asked to restate this, I am only the Messenger: Late last night I received a call from a very good friend who has been in Iraq for 8 years working for a contractor. He was so excited he could hardly talk, stating that the Iraqi coming on the compound was celebrating, dancing around, because they had been told via a loud speaker the day before that the dinar was going to RV on FRIDAY, which also meant that he could come home for good, and probably next Tuesday, they have flights to US leaving only on Tues and Thurs

[4:52:04 PM] travlnsoldier: Ok Folks, I have several contacts all saying the same thing. The number is locked in the computer sytems. It has a pre-set program that will release it and the rate. Rate is unkown, but highly suspect to be tied to the britsh pound. From what I have been told the program is put together. it is in the computers. now we wait for the release
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FROM PTR HIGH HOPES Empty Re: FROM PTR HIGH HOPES

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

when okie says something good, i get excited...when Tony Renfrow says the same thing...i worry
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by earl40 Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:31 pm

You probably should not bad mouth Tony Renfro.... Again............ You know Okie and Tony are friends? They share info???? Why do you hide behind R.P.'s picture??? Every time I see you say something on the board, it makes me not ant to vote for R.P.!!!!!!!!! You are hurtin his public image............................. Please, think before you post something mean spirited about another mod. Trust me, you aren't gettin any brownie points for taking shots at Tony. Theese mods know that you will also take shots at them, so where ever you hang your hat; you will be known as a trouble maker. Oh, and by the way, I dread clicking on any article that is posted. You know why? Because I know that you are probably going to be the first one to chime in with a response.... Any way, have yourself a good night........... I will pass along what you are posting about Tony to him (not that he will care).

earl40

Back to top Go down

Post by BNICE Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:43 pm

earl40 wrote:You probably should not bad mouth Tony Renfro.... Again............ You know Okie and Tony are friends? They share info???? Why do you hide behind R.P.'s picture??? Every time I see you say something on the board, it makes me not ant to vote for R.P.!!!!!!!!! You are hurtin his public image............................. Please, think before you post something mean spirited about another mod. Trust me, you aren't gettin any brownie points for taking shots at Tony. Theese mods know that you will also take shots at them, so where ever you hang your hat; you will be known as a trouble maker. Oh, and by the way, I dread clicking on any article that is posted. You know why? Because I know that you are probably going to be the first one to chime in with a response.... Any way, have yourself a good night........... I will pass along what you are posting about Tony to him (not that he will care).

Ilikeyou My Kids and I just had this discussion this morning. THEY noticed! Just saying as an observation, not a bash. The kids said "Why does that guy always talk negative? Isnt he the one thats gonna run for president? :shock: LOL....we have to be so careful because many different people observing.
BNICE
BNICE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum