Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!

+7
Talleyman
Glebe10
Captsalt
thegreentreesmusic
tom3215
Gmansaid
ADMIN
11 posters

Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!

Post by ADMIN Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:39 am

SKYHAWK wrote:BOTTOM LINE:

NO RATE MADE PUBLIC TODAY...........HOW DOES SHABIBI SAVE FACE AFTER WHAT HIS STATEMENTS WERE ON THE 20TH....SHABIBI HAS NEVER BEEN A LIAR....HE MIGHT HAVE HAD A LOSS OF WORDS......AH, AH, AH,,,,,,AH......AH...AH, BUT HE HAS NEVER LIED.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS VERY PROUD MAN SAVES FACE TODAY?

YOU HAVE MADE A VERY IMPORTANT POINT HERE! NO ONE MISSED SHABIBI'S FLAT-OUT STATEMENT ABOUT THE REVALUATION HAPPENING BY THE END OF JUNE! THE TIME IN IRAQ IS NOW WELL INTO THE MORNING OF JULY 1ST. HE WAS SIMPLY AND OPENLY JUST DEAD WRONG!!!

HE FLAT SAID WRONGLY~! NO CAN ONE DENY IT. NOR CAN ANYONE SIMPLY AND CONVENIENTLY JUST "EXPLAIN-IT-AWAY." AFTER HIS GLARING FAUXPA, NO ONE SHOULD AGAIN TRY TO CLAIM THAT SHABIBI ALWAYS TELLS IT "STRAIGHT." FROM MY OBSERVATION, HE VERY CLEARLY DOES NOT!

IF HE HAD JUST SAID, "IT WILL HAPPEN S-O-O-O-O-M" WE MIGHT JUST HAVE DISMISSED HIS STATEMENT AS ANOTHER NO-BASIS OPTIMISM, BECAUSE WE UNDERSTAND THAT. WE ALL SEE AND HEAR THAT BANDIED-ABOUT SO-O-O-O OFTEN! HAD HE NOT STATED IT SO ABSOLUTELY, AND HAD HE NOT SO POINTEDLY CLAIMED IT WOULD BE BY THE END OF JUNE, WE MIGHT HAVE JUST RATIONALIZED IT, LIKE WE DO SO MANY OF THE OTHER "POSITIVE" BUT NON-SPECIFIC RUMORS THAT WE HEAR. . .HOWEVER, HE DID NOT! INSTEAD HE CLEARLY AND POINTEDLY SAID BY THE END OF JUNE! AND YES. . .WHILE I MUST ADMIT, HE DID NOT ACTUALLY SAY "BY THE END OF JUNE" OF WHAT YEAR, I GUESS WE SIMPLY TOOK HIM TO MEAN THIS ONE!

MAYBE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE RECENTLY AND SIGNIFICANTLY "ERRED" ON THEIR HAVING GIVEN SPECIFIC DATES OR RATES, SHABIBI MIGHT HAVE MEANT, "BEFORE THE END OF JUNE OF NEXT YEAR!" THAT WAY, IF THE RV SHOULD HAPPEN ON THE 29TH OF MAY (AND THEREFORE BEFORE THE END OF JUNE), BUT SIMPLY IN THE YEAR OF 2012, AND ESPECIALLY IF IT HAPPENS ON THE SPECIFIC DATES OF 29-30 MAY. . .THEN SHABIBI AND GEORGE ROBINSON CAN BOTH BE CORRECT TOGETHER!

I SUBMIT THERE IS NOW NOW WAY OF FORCASTING ANYTHING ABOUT AN RV OF THE IRAQI DINARS - EITHER A RATE. . . OR A DATE. THUS FAR, EVERY SINGLE FORCAST HAS BEEN EXACTLY AND PERFECTLY 100% WRONG - NOW EVEN STATEMENTS BY SHABIBI, HIMSELF ARE JUSTIFIABLY SUSPECT - THIS FROM THE MAN WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE TITULAR HEAD OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ!

WE ARE SLOWLY LEARNING WHOM TO DISMISS WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING ACCURATE STATEMENTS ABOUT AN IRAQI RV. OAKIE OILMAN IS NO LONGER IN A LEAGUE OF HIS OWN.

WE HOLD A CURRENCY WHICH OUGHT TO GRADUALLY INCREASE IN ITS VALUE, IF IT ISN'T SUPLIMENTED AND GRADUALLY PHASED-OUT FIRST BY A NEWER SERIES OF CURRENCY OF LOWER DENOMINATION. THE VALUE OF THE DINAR WE HAVE SHOULD, AS MOST LICENSED CURRENCY TRADERS HAVE PROJECTED, EVENTUALLY INCREASE IN VALUE TO RECOVER WHAT WAS SPENT TO BUY IT - PERHAPS EVEN MORE.

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty Re: SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:46 am

SKYHAWK, time will tell all my friend.

Till that time we are all hopeful, nervous, excited, suspicious and exhausted from this investment and what we have been through and are currently going through. Time will tell.

God bless all who are with us on this journey together.

It is officially Shabibi's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHABIBI, 1 JULY 2011

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty We are still good

Post by tom3215 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:30 am

....I think we are all still good. In my mind it was all done on time as
Shabby said it would. We just have to wait for the trickle down. For me
I never thought we would see it this Fri before the Holiday, which is about the slowest trading day on wall street. My feeling is we would never see it on the last trading day of the week. This weekend is perfect, Sunday works well and it will give Iraq a two day jump on us, and allow the minor markets to taste test the new Dinar, Monday another 40% of the world will engage the new player in the forex market, and by tuesday the USA, the largest market in the world will take a poke at it also. This Sunday, Monday, Tuesday would be an very thoughtful way to stage the new currency so as easier manage the impact of this currency rather than have it dumped on the whole world in one moment on one day.

thanks
tom 3215

GO Dinar !!!........ and pray hard all weekend.

P.S Lets all remember on this 4th, the premise this country was founded on......."One Nation Under God, with liberty and justice for all " . = ) !!

tom3215

Back to top Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty Re: SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!

Post by thegreentreesmusic Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:53 am

who know?
it is what it is.

however, all the fundamentals are in place
to raise the value of the currency,
as he says.

that's assuring,
countdown to the paris debt. july 11.

supposedly can only pay that off
with a revalued iraqi dina
r.

the waiting continues....

thegreentreesmusic

Back to top Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty Smoke & Mirrors

Post by Captsalt Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

I have been sitting on this "stuff" for over 7 years and find it interesting to watch all the "experts" call the dates and rates.
If the very head of CBI isn't straight or can not make it happen ... My trust is in the Lord!
I do believe one day it WILL RV but only when the Lord allows it. Perhaps we should be looking more in that direction and less on ourselves!
Human nature being as it is ... looks to man and the benifits to the severe "ME-itis" we seem to suffer when we take our eyes off the real source.

OK, I'll go to work now and continue to wait patiently. (Maybe for my grandchildren)

Don
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glebe10 Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

Has anyone consider that Dr. Shabibi might not have made that statement.

Glebe10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:01 pm

The whole deal about the Paris debt just sounds like another cup of wishful thinking. I don't know anything about it, but I have a feeling Iraq isn't BOUND by anything regarding that date (in terms of an RV anyway). I mean, EVERYONE thought the 30th was a drop dead date, but it came and went. And what about all the "bank penalties" and hoopla that apparently were gonna happen if it didn't RV like weeks ago? I'm asking/saying all this with legitimate concern, because all these issues and intel seem to have such huge importance until the dates come and then are never spoken of again. Do all the sources for this information really have ANY clue as to what's really happening?

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Good grief, folks! Skyhawk -- calm down!! Just because you do not have the date and the rate in your hand, does not mean that Dr. Shabibi told us lies!

If you'all will remember, when the Kuwait RV happened, it was over 10 days before those investors here in the States could cash in their dinar. Moving huge amounts of money around the world as the IMF, WB, Fed, etc., do takes time. And, especially in this day of computer screens, everything has to be coordinated perfectly!

Read some other intel here, such as the posts from Scooter, Athena, and Bulldog, and see their intel good news! It is happening!! Remember, Kim Clement and other wise prophets have said that this is our week, so I believe it! God revealed it to us!! And we will have our blessing soon!!

What will you do with the blessing?? BE PREPARED! :queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SKYHAWK on Shabibi Statement of Reval before End of June!  Empty Need translation of Shabibi's statement

Post by desertbrat Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm not sure which of Shabibi's statements you are referring to, but was put in mind immediately of the 7-10 day window that has been attributed to him. Here are a couple of translations of that paragraph, copied and pasted from http://alsumaria.com/ar/Iraq-News/1-65566-.html in Arabic text to Google (1), and Babylon (2):

(1)Director General of the Central Bank / Shabibi:
Welcomed any change process becomes Xi omitted in a week or 10 days until people get used to each change in any doubt, but in fact is a calculation to facilitate the issue of currency trading is one of the foundations of monetary reform, and many passed out.

(2)The Director-General of the central bank, Sinan Al Shibibi: any change process 85075 become omitted Shi during a week or 10 days till people accustomed to all the process of change in any doubt, but in fact is the process of calculation to facilitate the issue of exchange, the bases of the monetary reform and many countries has undergone.

He MIGHT be saying that the process of facilitating the currency change is key AND problematic, and that whatever/whenever the currency change is implemented, it will take people a while to get used to it- say in 7-10 days (from whenever it happens). We can't know what is meant until someone who speaks Arabic kindly translates it, because this paragraph in either translation is very confusing. Until then, his point is unintelligible. What is 85075? What is Xi? What is Chi? What is Shi? What is being "omitted"?

If it has been translated, is that text available?

There will no doubt be many new news stories concerning all of this. Considering that, before discounting all Shabibi says, it's important to know what his words really are.

:study:

desertbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by purpletulip Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 pm

Do they have a month of June and if so, how many days are in their month of June??? Very Happy :shock: Rolling Eyes
purpletulip
purpletulip

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 pm

purpletulip wrote:Do they have a month of June and if so, how many days are in their month of June??? Very Happy :shock: Rolling Eyes

AS MANY DAYS AS THEY WANT I GUESS. HI PURPLETULIP, ARE YOU READY?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by txchick Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:11 pm

we don't know what has happened. if fact shabs may well have told the truth but was delayed due to stupid men who don't know the meaning of public duty.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum