Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law

Go down

Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law Empty Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law

Post by ADMIN Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 am

Vice on the mass of a martyr niche demands invoked Article / 26 / of the budget law
Friday, June 17, 2011 01:27

Deputy called a martyr on the mass of the parliamentary mihrab, "the need to activate work on Article 26 of Budget Law No. 2 of 2011, and private investment of the savings derived from the difference to oil prices on the items identified by the above-mentioned article."

The MP said Faleh force in the statement singled out the agency all of Iraq [where] on Friday that "the article mentioned include support for retirees and employees from grade nine and ten being the slice disadvantaged did not take Asthakagahma real, particularly those who Ahalo by law (27) Consolidated and beyond."

He pointed to "continue the work of members of the mass of a martyr mihrab in the House of Representatives in this direction, particularly members of the Finance Committee, which seeks to work to amend the salaries of staff, taking into account the financial situation, and economic development of the country."

He said in effect that "it is hoped that Iraq produces an estimated two million and a half barrel of oil, during the year 2012, a large number from which the preparation of the budget to be 60% operational, 40% investment aims to serve the citizens of all segments."

He stressed "the need to support the ration card and small enterprises and other items that provided for in Article 26 above, which will be followed up with the concerned ministries Kalmalah, planning, and others."

The Federal Council of Ministers has adopted Article 26 of the year / 2011 in addition to the allocations of the federal budget when you achieve an increase in revenues from exports of crude oil exported during the first six months of this year, and allocations of the ration card 20% of the surplus be distributed as a grant to the various categories of the Iraqi people, including those in the province Kurdistan, and to support small projects for the operation of the unemployed, and the Department care of women, orphans, and repair events, and the ninth and tenth grades of staff, and retired with instructions issued by the Minister of Finance and approved by the Council of Ministers. / End
http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3780:-26-&catid=35:2011-04-08-17-24-40&Itemid=2

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum