Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CC 6/30/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CC 6/30/2011

Go down

PTR CC 6/30/2011 Empty PTR CC 6/30/2011

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 am

6-30-11 PTR CONFERENCE CALL

Playback Number: (760) 569-7699 - Access Code: 750333

MP3 DOWNLOAD - http://173.192.107.99/~horizon/peoplestalkradio.com/images/call_6-30-11.mp3

PTR Conference Call 6 30 2011

Please Excuse Typos

Tony: Bob – you are the man. Good evening USA! Glad you could be here. Dan is not here. Dan is working very hard on the site right now. He will host tomorrow’s call. Will be a different call.

Today is June 30th. Want to start with is food for thought. Other day talked about 13303. Everyone concerned about it. Extended today till May 2012. Since it was such a big deal for what we had said about the rv wanted to address that. Uproar for that today.

Think about this first. Why…. Last year extended 10 days. This year 7 days out… Why in the world would Obama wait till the last nanosecond to extend it? Just messing with all of us? There’s 2 things. Significant to them to protect their DFI funds against lawsuits from Saddam era, 1st Iraqi war… their umbrella. It is also what allowed us to buy and sell dinar… gave us every right the Iraqi citizen has… buy property in country etc. This is an executive order. A US order not UN. A good thing for Iraq. Even though DFI funds released and they could use them how they see fit. If the order didn’t pass today on Monday or Tuesday they could have had all kinds of law suits filed against them. Required to allow Iraq to develop for next year.

Extension came about 3 est today. After everything was signed for the RV. After. It was being held as a carrot and a stick at the same time. Told wouldn’t get it unless they did what we needed to have done. Was a good thing because of exact time it took place. A good thing for Iraq and for everyone to have confidence in their currency.

Do have some good news. Simon?

Simon: Part has to do with some of our other board members who can talk to a lot of their contacts. Mostly positive. Spoke to BobG, AJ, Ivy … everything pointing to process being completed and rv put upn on forex. Got a call early this am and verified with BobG that their had been infighting in parliament,. A new faction of Sunnis wanting a position in parliament and the announcement was to be postponed for a few hours. Hoping they were able to get through their differences. Through verification with banks this afternoon heard the rv had been completed. AJW corroborated that banks had seen in memos that rv was complete and numbers would be seen very soon. Meant to me we were to see by tomorrow. Got another call saying that the DFI extention could put a monkey wrench into it… think that is smoke and mirrors. I am thankful we are hear and believe will see something tomorrow. Hopeful we can talk to financial insitutions then to find out when can cash in. Very positive today. A little bit negative in a vcouple of articles but par for the course.

If it goes beyond tomorrow will need to seit back and figure out where we are at. I am looking forward to tomorrow morning that the #’s will be there.

Tony: AJ? Anything to Add?

AJ – I did get ahold of a bank this afternoon. Talked to a member on our board and them called one of my branches…. The story was …. When I called th bank and was speaking with the person in foreign currency dept… they had to call their own foreign currency dept… the person I was talking to originally said was a scam and never looked into it… last week they said had received a memo regarding the dinar and how it would be coming into play in their branch and they would be exchanging in near future… when I called today he said had to call corporate foreign currency… they said that they did see it has rv’d but they didn’t see the rate yet… hopefully would see tomorrow. Brad82 had a similar experience in northern part of US – I am in south… same bank different locations.

Simon: So you called directly yourself to a person of somewhat of a level of management at the same banking isntistuaiton that said 6 months ago was a scam they thought and today heard it had rv;d but didn’t know rate… wanted to get that clear that this was first hand.

Tony: I like to hear your stories… every guru from every site trying to figure it out… talked to a couple of them earlier… they said trying to figure this out. I ahd quite a few interesting calls. Or I never would have put champagne on ice. Waiting to light my cigar. Got calls this morning… one from UST said it is on happening today is the day. We have heard it before but said everyone happy, everything happening in parliament as supposed to. Then got additional calls from banks – there waiting for it. Have sveral banks say they do see the rate. They are telling me they are looking at the rate and showing a 5.25. Is it US or to the GBP… Does it really make a difference? If it is $5.25 – is it more than you though it was going to be? If it was going to be 3.22 that would be the original rate… If 5.25 to GBP like I am hearing that it is then that is $8.40 usd. How can you lose? You are a winner right there… Every other guru with banking contacts should be hearing 5.25.

That’s a great thing. The banks l;ast night at 9 I got a call. From someone whose bank had just called them to make an appointment to cash out today. Today they continued calling people. Banks are calling their members who they know have $3 mkillion or more dinar and setting appointments for them to come in. If it happens tonight those people will get appointments Friday, Staurday, everyone else Tuesday. Who cares? We just want the rv annnouncvement and the number to come out. Don’t panic. Ty will be ready. Ali will be ready. If you can’t go to the bank on Friday or Saturday it’s ok.

I know the DFI funds were released. Pay,ment made on Staurday another one today. Made pulic they were realease. Think about that. If made public this morning sdoes the 13303 this afternoon carry even more weight? Protects from filing law suits. Heard from 3 letter agencies this was over and done with. They were having a celebration party. Because it was is released to the system. Absolutely release… going through the system. We hoped banks got it before 5. Tonight heard they were waiting though it would be within first 2 hours on forex… Have several people high up in fortex saying rate is now sitting on back room of forex waiting to be pushed forward. I don’t know what they are waiting for

Shabibi already announced it. Yesterday told everyone that June 30th they would have strongest currency in world. Heard had to be done….by 12:30. Don’t know est or pst. The UN didn’t extend theirs… June 30th is it. I am still fully expecting to see this come out sometime tonight. Bankers fully expecting it and 3 letter agencies as well.

No one has called us back to way wit something else going on. Every one saying will be today tonight. That’s what I am waiting to see. Still hearing every single thing was signed off or they would not have put in the extension of 13303 otherwise. Like the carrot and the stick. If you do this you have protection if not throw you to the wolves.

If this doesn’t happen – I don’t know where to look next. Everything that we know about that needed to be done ahs been done. Nothing holding it back. If not done – will be powerful meetings tomorrow – especially Iraqi people having been told today is their day. In media everything about rv blacked out. Paul in Iraq said RV was announced.

I am still looking for it.

BobG – Said parliament was there till 2 am. Off at last for a day.

Tony: Parliament meeting today with over 400 people. Finalizing everything they needed to do.

Q and A session:

? We all expected this today. Delta said they are now fully soverign and have to show the rate. Since tomorrow is holy day – would they actually do that then? Delta said CBI first not forex… said country of Iraq required to give rate first then picked up everywhere else. How much longer can this be dragged out?

Tony: I have always heard CBI, forex etc. doesn’t need to be open. It is correct that CBI ahs to release the rate. I have heard it already has been done. Doesn’t mean they have to put up a website… ? is at what time does it go public. Think they already released it or they wouldn’t have gotten the protection. The extension went out once the rate was released. CBI’s website doesn’t have to be up for it to go into effect.

A lot of good things happen on their holy day. They go to the mosques to get most of their announcements. A perfect time for them to say it. 2 days heard they were all called to the mosque. Talked to that guy in Iraq who said they announced rv at mosque, saw lower denoms etc. Think a great thing for them to hear in the am.

Still think we will hear tonight cause every agency has said tonight. Remember a few days ago banks saw blanks. Now seeing rate.

I think we absolutely have to see this now. They are a sovereign nation and has to have an international currency No more excuses not to. No more reasons not to. People who were leaving there who had there money put down – their vouchers and those who had their $ transferred is still sitting there. Can’t have any reason not to complete that now they are sovereign nation. The fact they can’t ship dinars or will be confiscated in Kuwait. There it is illegal to ship their currency out of the country. Don’t think will take till Tuesday for us to see it.

? from member’s PM… said the CBI.iq hosted out of Dallas…

Yes the server is out of Texas.

? A lot of news leading up to this that WTO was supposed to be today was it?

Tony: No news on WTO today. Hasn’t made the news. Maybe waiting till rate is pushed through to make all these announcements.

? Post said that forex site was down…

Tony: Hope it continues that way – that’s what we have been waiting for.

? heard any more about taxes?

Tony: No – Last rate that I heard about from UST was 15% flat tax approved. Nothing in writing is out. Don’t expect to see it for 2-3 days after this is out. Will get the locations where ust is going to be accepting it and taking the tax out.

? If average person looks online to find rv done – where would that be? Forex? CBI? Where?

Tony: We are looking for it on froex tonight. From what I have been told banksers don’t care if forex is up or CBI is open… once they get the rate they go. You’ll see all over the board when this happens… we have so many bank contacts.

? How long hold he 2 zero notes before have to cash them in?

Tony: haven’t seen any documentation yet and won’t till rv happens. Back in may Wells Fargo put a statement one everyone’s statement… the time frame they gave was 45 days for that information. Other stuff I heard at the bank = 45 days. The RV was supposed to happen then and they had mapped out the time frame. The Kuwait rv was 45 days. When they exchange d the Saddam currency for this they had 45 days. Don’t know. Also heard had till end of the year. May say till May 22nd 2012. Don’t know. A minimum of 45 days.

? Will 500 dinar notes be scooped up too?

Tony: 100 will be largest note just like ours. The US put this system together. They did away with our 5,000 etc. and Iraq copying our system,. CBI said 100 will be largest note. When all over – 100 will be largest note when all said and done.

? Friend has been in for almost 8 years. His notes in safety deposit box. Ours since January and from Ty and Ali. He says his notes have United States on them. Ours don’t.

Tony: I have never seen that. I would take my notes in tomorrow to be authenticated if I was him.

? Crossing state line – does $10k rule apply?

Tony: $10k rule only applies when leaving the country.

Our mods work hard. Don’t get enough recognition. Hard to make everyone be one big happy family. They do that well and don’t get enough appreciation.

? Earlier you talked about the people that have personal bankers that may be able to have an appointment with them … they get to go in if prearranged to cash out. If we don’t have a personal banker can’t till Tuesday. Won’t Ty change his rates immediately?

Tony: Yes as soon as they change it his rate will change. Ali said he would do the same thing and change his rate as soon as it is official. They will still sell it. I know some banks and some smaller exchangers, not Ty cause he owns his, were told to turn in their dinars yesterday.

Wendy: Wanted to clear up a misunderstanding. Said the banks calling people were calling those with more than 3million dinars to setup appointments. Not that other people couldn’t come in to exchange.

Tony: Right – people they know. Doesn’t mean you can’t walk into a bank and say you want to cash this in. another scenario out there – rate comes out tonight and they say not effective till Monday. They would do their private clients first.

Let me clear up something. I did not say that the rate was live right now. Said people looking at a rate in back room areas. Not live. I said forex can see in back rooms. Banks on their screens. Did not say rate was live.

? If does RV later tonight – will you send a text out in middle of the night?

Tony: If it RV;’s later tonight I will get a phone call, will call Dan and wake him up and he will send a text to everybody.

? 2 groups of countries rv’ing at different times? What about VND?

Tony: It is in the dinar group. Will see dinar and VND at same time. I heard a penny to 2.5 cents on VND.

I am sure everyone will post it on the board – whole world will wake up when this happens. A celebration.

? Hear everything going on with RV… banks showing on their screens… if all this going on have ministries been announced?

Tony: Not formally. Agenda last night was Erbil, Ministers and announcement of RV. They were supposed to come out with that. Announced Erbil, release of DFI and did not announce ministers or rv. Waited for that today. That’s the only excuse they have right now for not doing that. Should hear that as well today. Think we’ll hear the rv is out and the rate before the ministers.

? On what was said on Frank’s call. They said that the $5.25 was the govt rate and that the people would get about $2 less.

Tony: Back in Jan/Feb when the negotiation was going on the govt negotiated $9, we were going to get 5.25 and the ust is going to get the $4 difference. They will get $9 for every dinar they own. And the $4 difference for everyone they own. That’s why they want it turned in to the banks here and not Ali or Ty. The govt getting a lot more than $5.

? from the board… Elsie – has Tony been called in to cash in with his contacts in the banking industry?

Tony: next ?.

? Can they ask ?’s in the forum to you?

Tony: We’ll answer a few more here.

? $5.25 based on GBP at $1.63 – falling and now at lower rate… would be 3.274

Tony: Before the rate …. Perfect time was last week when pound was down… if rate goes up for GBP our rate goes up. If there is going to be a double dip… or if the US decides that we need more usd in the market – 2 things could happen. First the rate of the pound could go up to the dollar with the devaluation of our dollar. This is going to happen. The pound will then go up. Then our rate will go up. Don’t cash in all of your dinar. Iraq can only go up 2% every 90 days,. But if our dollar devalues… and the pound goes up – our rate goes up. If someone getting $5 and dollar goes down against GBP… they then get $7 and then the usd goes up – something our govt may have planned ahead of time? Where rich get richer? Maybe something that I am hearing… food for thought.

? Does the ISX open up tomorrow on foreign markets? If planning to go international with stock exchange… is that true? Can’t do that at 1170.

Tony: Simon?

Simon: Several companies going international. News a little convoluted. Oil a different issue – traded around world in US dollars. Articles I have read say already happened… Have to be international.

Tony: Everyone planned for this day. Can’t do it at 1170 that’s true. Answer is yes. They planned on rv happening today s they could be international with stock exchange tomorrow. That is their plan… still expecting the numbers to be pushed through tonight… they have to be for this to happen with the ISX. Just like the banks expecting for it to happen. Some banks moved employees to larger banks cause they expected this today.

I was still hearing within last hour before this call – that it would happen tonight!

? Why smaller exchangers had to turn in dinar?

Tony: I should have said it was the smaller bank branches… didn’t mean exchangers.

? Still looking at Ty or Ali’s sites to go down once RV’s?

Tony: Absolutely – they will go down with new rate, cash out positions and when they will be effective. May not go down at the moment it happens…we may even get the word before they do… they are connected to different people we are… we would only be a little bit before them if at all. What would you do if happens in next 2 hours? Nothing cause everyone is closed…

?What happened to all the currencies supposed to be rv’d?

Tony: Did the UN put out the update today?

DL: Didn’t change last I looked.

Tony: That’s kind of strange … was 67 countries supposed to make a change today.

DL: Did for the ones to change by June 30th… IQD was not on the list.

Someone posted all changed on 6/28 with effective rate on 6/30. Dong was effective on 6/30 at 20,550.

Tony: I think when the rv happens a bunch will change based on the iqd. Can have 2 changes I guess.

? Heard the Geithener and Gates stepping down. Anything to do with RV?

Simon: Gates was scheduled to leave. Speculation only about Geithener but apparently false.

Tony: Was supposed to happen 3 weeks ago and thought it was going to happen on June 1. Didn’t know it was made public yet. First I heard of it was June 1st that he said he was going to step down. Had to do with different philosophies than Hilary and Obama. Will be a lot of people stepping down after the rv. A lot of people in our govt are going to become billionaires… multi millionaires and won’t be service people anymore. Won’t be worth it to them any more. Won’t be surprised at the number who step down.

Still looking for it to happen at some point tonight. Everything signed off. People in the agencies already celebrating cause they say already released to the system. Don’t know what that means. Expected it after opening of Australian forex. If their site still down, something should be occurring.

Contest – 25k@peoplestalkradio.com is email address.

Put Tonight is the night in the subject. 100th person. And you are really getting rich!

Back to top Go down

PTR CC 6/30/2011 Empty Re: PTR CC 6/30/2011

Post by Gmansaid Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 am

NICE READ
LIKED THE PART ABOUT THE BANK
SOUNDS GREAT TO ME [AGAIN]...LOL
GO R/V

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: