Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment

Go down

Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment Empty Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Guarentee - Arab states seeking to enhance its attractrivenss for foreign investment 695727386
Arab Foundation explained to ensure Investment and Export Credit (guarantee) that the Arab countries in the region seeking to speed up the return march enhance its attractiveness for foreign investment in the light of a highly competitive environment. The Foundation indicated in published quarterly to the last update to the World Bank confirms that a number of Arab countries have accelerated the pace of reforms in the performance of the business environment during the last nine years between 2005 and 2014, all of which were applied toward 197 reform facilitated by Doing Business in areas including the establishment of companies, and licenses, enforcing contracts, registering property, getting credit, paying taxes, trading across borders, and the protection of minority investors, and resolving insolvency. According to the organization, according to a press statement obtained by "direct" that as a result of the developments and events and political developments witnessed by the Arab countries since the beginning of 2011 and so far has been marked by the performance of countries in the region heterogeneous and ranged world ranking Arab countries between 22 ranked 188 place globally, where are countries Gulf Cooperation Council in addition to Tunisia, Morocco, Lebanon and Egypt arrangements relatively advanced compared to the rest countries.

As for the changes in the 2015 report, which covers the period between June 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014, it was revealed newsletter for improved arrangement Emirates to ranked 22nd in the world and the first Arab as well as the improvement of the order of Egypt to rank the 112 globally and tenth Arab and stability of the order of Bahrain at the center of the 53 globally and fourth in the Arab world, Libya ranked globally Al188 and 20 Arab, against a decline in the global rankings for the rest of the Arab countries.

The Foundation also pointed out that these reforms are still not commensurate with the size of the required attracted to countries in the region investments, the most important is that the result was different between the clear improvement in the order of some countries and the continuing delays in some countries in the global rankings, both in the general index of the business environment performance or in the ten indicators Sub constituent.

The Foundation recommends published by giving priority to the reform in the region (of reality compared its performance with the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD) to three main areas to facilitate the establishment of projects and reduce the cost of procedures and the minimum required capital for the establishment of, and access to loans for projects and providing credit information necessary for customers with enhanced strength of legal rights, in addition to facilitating the Bankruptcy Distressed procedures and reducing the cost and its time.  http://goo.gl/c9tPxO
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum