Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure

Go down

Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure Empty Mahmood: Release Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:54 pm

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. The President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud, Sunday, that the former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi forward appeal the verdicts issued against them have been freed, stressing that the release of al-Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure. 

He said Mahmood in a press conference held today at the headquarters of the judiciary in Baghdad and I followed / Source News /, said that "the former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and former Minister of Communications Mohammed Allawi ahead stabbed in absentia verdicts issued against them," noting that "the judiciary has decided to release al-Shabibi, Allawi After challenged by them for lack of evidence against them. "

Mahmood said that "the release of al-Shabibi, Allawi was legally and without pressure."

A spokesman for the judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, in (December 22, 2014), that the competent criminal court to consider the fairness issues in Rusafa ruled the release of former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi and Telecommunications Minister previous Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi, attributing the reason for that not to adequacy Aladlh.anthy 19 N.

http://l-news.net/in...licy/68214.html

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum