Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Saudi Arabia receives its embassy building in central Baghdad

Go down

Saudi Arabia  receives its embassy building in central Baghdad Empty Saudi Arabia receives its embassy building in central Baghdad

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:53 pm

The Iraqi government announced on Sunday to hand over the Saudi delegation Riyadh embassy building in the capital Baghdad.

According to Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji said in remarks reported by the Saudi newspaper "Middle East" and seen by the agency ((eighth day)) that "the Iraqi government handed over the Saudi private Headquarters embassy delegation in the diplomatic compound in the Green Zone in Baghdad, along with another location for the accommodation of staff, did not leaving only the restoration and creation of the embassy building by Saudi Arabia.

He added that "the Iraqi government provided the delegation of the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which oversees the process of re-opening the embassy, ​​all the possibilities in this regard, stressing that" Saudi Arabia will open its embassy in Iraq within the next two months.

He added that "the Saudi embassy would end the state of estrangement, which lasted since the era of Saddam Hussein's regime and after the American occupation," pointing out that "there are hidden hands and having played a role in the strained relations between Riyadh and Baghdad during the past period.

Araji pointed out that "with respect to the rest of the countries, but the Saudi Embassy while opening is not just like any other embassies, due to the weight of the Saudi Arab, Islamic and moral Great. Ended 6

2015-01-11

http://8th-day.com/?p=91267

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum