Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The problem of delayed salaries region ended I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The problem of delayed salaries region ended

Go down

The problem of delayed salaries region ended Empty The problem of delayed salaries region ended

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:13 pm

detect the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Saturday Kurdistan information that employees will receive their salaries in conjunction with the receipt of their salaries to the staff of Iraq, stressing that the problem of late payment of salaries has ended.

The problem of delayed salaries region ended 178222892014_image1

And the transfer of the Democratic site in news followed the "Twilight News", a source from the Ministry of Finance in the federal government as saying that the problem of late payment of salaries has ended and will receive Kurdistan staff henceforth regularly However Employees Iraq, adding that with the agreement between the Kurdistan region and Baghdad has address the problem of salaries also .

Staff and suffer the province since the beginning of last year, the problem of unpaid wages as a result of the financial crisis experienced by the province after the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki tradition of ordering to stop sending the region's share of the Iraqi general budget due to disagreements on the export of oil from the region.

2015-01-10
http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/kurdistan-news/89272-2015-01-10-09-19-46.html
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The problem of delayed salaries region ended Empty Re: The problem of delayed salaries region ended

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:14 pm

The problem of delayed salaries region ended 17456

Previous demonstration in protest against the delay in the Kurdistan region of employees' salaries in the province of Dohuk
Barzani's party: the problem of late payment of salaries and the staff of the region ended Setslmunha

Author: HH, RA 
Editor: HH, SHS 10/1/2015 two nine p.m.number of readings: 50 

Long-Presse / Sulaymaniyah

Kurdistan Democratic Party led by President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, revealed on Saturday, the provincial employees will receive their salaries in conjunction with the receipt of Iraq staff salaries, while stressing that the problem of late payment of salaries over.

And the transfer of the Kurdistan Democratic Party site a source in the Ministry of Finance and the central government followed the (long-Presse), said that "the problem of late payment of salaries has ended and will receive Kurdistan staff regularly from now on with the rest of the staff of the Iraqi provinces."

The Web site said that "the agreement between the KRG and Baghdad also included addressing the problem of salaries."

Referred to as the Baghdad and Erbil agreed in (2 December 2014), to solve the outstanding issues between the two sides, including the Peshmerga forces allocations and the problem of the export of oil problems, as the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani at the time he hoped "to reach a radical solution to the problem of the region employees' salaries during the month January 2015 ".

The head of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani attacked, in the, (February 25, 2014), the former Iraqi government to cut the region salaries, promised that the move was a "declaration of war on the people of Kurdistan," and among the region "did not take one step outside the framework of the Constitution." the subject of oil, stressed that "there is no problem with the Kurds, Shiites and the problem with the wrong policies of those who rule Baghdad."

It is noteworthy that the staff of the region are suffering since the beginning of last year, 2014, the problem of unpaid wages as a result of the financial crisis experienced by the region after the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki tradition by issuing orders to stop submitting the region's share of the Iraqi general budget.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum