Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document

Go down

Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document Empty Presidencies agree to support thhe gov program of political and document

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:12 pm

agreed three presidencies to speed up the amendment and completion of laws that would help in the implementation of a close political agreement and amendment of the political process by raising the Joint Coordination and integrated work between the legislative and executive authorities. 

A spokesman for the Information Office of the Prime Minister Saad al-Sabri, the "morning "The government adopts a political vision based on the coordination of efforts and send messages to confirm the unification of the political situation through regular meetings that are held by the three presidencies, while these meetings indicate a government movement to address the security and economic problems and the insistence of political leaders to lay the groundwork to address the economic and security problems for the country. 

"The government, in coordination with the Parliament seeking for repairs on two axes, security and economic cross chock legislation of laws to its program and steps to address the political process as well as the activation of Foreign Relations file according to the foundations of cooperation and building partnerships with countries in the region to fight the terrorist challenges that threaten regional and global security."

He continued Sabri "The prime minister is determined to implement the political program and the document of the agreement under which the government was formed, which was recently held meetings of the three presidencies during which all parties were known about the need for joint coordination and harmonization between the work of the government and parliament in the legislation of general laws and speed up approval by including the Federal Court Act to loads of influence in the political process if approved, along with the adoption of legislation that will help to achieve political stability and resolve past differences, such as oil and gas law to regulate the oil relationship between the center and the region and the development of general lines organize details and powers of each hand to reduce the differences that Tather in the political process and the implementation path document the political agreement. "

2015-01-10
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=84310

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum