Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget

Go down

An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget Empty An Invitation to take economic measures to support budget

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:06 pm

at a time when the World Bank count falling oil price that constitutes «opportunity» for some developing countries to rebuild their financial reserves and a cushion against the new economic shock, called for an economist to activate sectors productivity, especially that Iraq needs to diversify its financial revenues and reduce dependence on oil in the financing of the budget, especially after the decline in prices to the low rates compared to previous years, requires - according to expert - to take decisive economic measures.

After the price of oil fell by more than fifty percent since June last, Even under fifty dollars roof barrel (Brent down below $ 49 a barrel on Friday but closed above $ 50), sees economic expert Dr. Hilal Taan need to exploit the non-oil resources enjoyed by the country and the development of the reality of the productive sectors quickly to minimize the effects of the decline in oil prices in the economy of Iraq warning not to take such a step when the price of a barrel of oil to $ 30 because it would cause an economic catastrophe.

He Taan in a statement »Sabah» that the tourism sector in the country has not invested as it should, as well as the laws and regulations currently in force do not help to promote economic reality, pointing out that the treatment of the lack of electricity will contribute greatly to activate the agricultural and industrial sectors and the operation of labor Miada to provide employment opportunities for the youth and then reducing crime and terrorism.

He called Taan based on economic profile in Iraq to the need for decisive action and reduce corruption and proper planning correct vision through the use of academic expertise that abound in the country, stressing that the reduction of the salaries of the three presidencies effectively would contribute to reducing the proportion of Almoisna.fa the same context, the inability of the parliamentary Economic Committee announced, prepared proposals for the diversification of the federal budget revenues, with renewed its warning dependence on oil as the sole source of the budget.

The committee member said Ahmed Salim Kanani: In a press statement, «must assign budget and diversify revenue which», adding that «the budget relies on rents oil only, while in all countries of the world there is the proceeds of a national patriotic» .

He explained that «National rents is to rely on the collection of fees for services, electricity, water and other charges, while the national rent is relying on investment and building human interest».

For its part, the institution concerned with the fight against poverty, said the report "for a certain number of oil-importing countries, constitutes low price of crude oil a chance to improve their financial positions faster pace. "

The bank has promised significant decline for the price of oil should specifically that allows these countries to reduce subsidies on energy sources that keep fuel prices at low levels, but it weighs public finance. 
He said economists at the World Bank official Kaushik Basu, as quoted by a statement "on the oil-importing countries to shrink or eliminate subsidies on fuel prices and rebuild the margin of maneuver has a financial level."

According to the International Monetary Fund, the cost of supporting the energy sources in the world amounting to $ 1900 billion, or 2.5 percent of global gross domestic product.

The World Bank added that these additional resources for developing countries are very useful in economic conditions "uncomfortable." 
In contrast, the institution that showed a drop in oil price will deliver weighed on the financial situation of the oil-exporting countries and economic activity.

BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=84321
2015-01-10

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum