Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL"

Go down

Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" Empty Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL"

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:59 am

Fatlawi - goodbye to the rule of law and policy waiver and courtest and welcome to "THE WILL" Sdsdfsfdfsd

BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - January 9: In the surprise represented a blow to the bloc, which constituted one of the pillars, which ran her name announced MP, Hanan al, in a press conference held today at the headquarters of the Artists Union for its withdrawal from the coalition of state law and the formation of movement as "will, aims to" defend the rights of the oppressed and deprived of their wealth, "she said.

Fatlawi and indicated that "the movement of faces, other than those that consumed the lie and the waiver and courtesy", pledging "not to retreat and complacency and lack of savings effort, because the betrayal of the public a great sin."

She added, "The movement aims to restore balance in the distribution of economic resources among the provinces of Iraq, Anbtahih political refused practiced by some political blocs, and claim a political decision is clear and independent."

Fatlawi confirmed "that the movement will be represented in all governorates of Iraq. It is open to all Iraqis, as it will have representation in the next election."

It is said that unconfirmed reports had indicated earlier that "the MP Fatlawi withdrew before the actual day of the rule of law after an argument broke out between them and the MP in the same coalition, on the relationship, about preside over the list of state law in the province of Babylon."

She explained Almassaderfa time, that Fatlawi "expressed deep alarm at the chair Keywords list in Babylon, saying sovereign right under the chairmanship of the list." Admiral ended

2015-01-10

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum