Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq

4 posters

Go down

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  Empty Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:44 am

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  337942321

Accused the MP for the Liberal bloc Intelligence Agency [CIA] standing behind Daash movements in Iraq. " Said Abdul Aziz Dalimy in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of "Daash has sophisticated weapons and plans the same strategy owned by America," noting that "the US intelligence knows very well the movements Daash in Iraq and the region a long time ago." He pointed out that "there is a secret movements of certain countries to support Daash in Iraq." He added that "the Americans and their device through intelligence and put a strategy to support Daash totals terrorist plans." He was a member of the parliamentary defense committee Security, Hoshyar Abdullah, Monday announced that it will present a request for an investigation into reports of throwing international coalition that US weapons and equipment led to Daash terrorists in different parts of Iraq aircraft. He stressed Abdullah's [where] "the need for there to be a government move and to know the truth about judicial cooperation between the United States or any other country, both in the international coalition Aoforeigh with Daash help because the terrorists are far betrayal of Iraq from these countries."

Several Iraqi parties, including the popular crowd said the airline gave the international coalition in different parts of the country, military aid and weapons in areas controlled by gangs Daash but the US embassy in Baghdad denied the accusations usually it as a "lack of credibility".
He was a reformer Qasim popular leaders in the crowd said 28 of December last that "the aircraft type US helicopter dropped zeppelin carries hardware and ammunition to terrorist groups in the regions of Yathrib Tel gold south of Tikrit city, followed by targeting Balad mortars."

He explained that "terrorist groups managed after providing them with these weapons and equipment from hitting the sons of the popular crowd and the targeting of Balad mortars" .anthy

http://goo.gl/2CI7Gq

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  Empty Re: Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:04 pm

I think they have been reading too many conspiracy sites on the web ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  Empty Re: Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq

Post by Goldiegirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Kevin someone is providing them with guns, food and money. They aren't just a bunch of goons who got together to start a new "FRAT" group.

question

And....all right after the new election.

:loki:
Goldiegirl
Goldiegirl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, they certainly got plenty of weapons after they scared 4 DIVISIONS of Iraq army out of their boots and territory around June.  That'll hold them for a while.  Plus they have overrun plenty of Syrian logistics bases.  And have enough money to import weapons and ammo.  (and access to the sea for delivery)

There is only one plausible scenario I could buy into for the US/CIA supporting ISIS.  That would be to create a separate physical enclave for Sunni Muslims.  This would effectively divide Iraq into Shiite, Kurd and Sunni territories independent from each other and self governing.

But the odds of that being the case are pretty long

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Goldiegirl wrote:Kevin someone is providing them with guns, food and money. They aren't just a bunch of goons who got together to start a new "FRAT" group.

question

And....all right after the new election.

:loki:

Well they have been selling oil from the wells they control in Syria, and are no doubt getting at least some funds from the Saudi's and others ... oh and let's not forget the extortion and protection money they have been collecting in the territories they control.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865  Deputy for the liberals accuse the CIA of being behind the moves Daash in Iraq  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum