Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks

Go down

Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks Empty Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 am

Erbil continues to insis on borrowing "sovereighn" from international banks 5982269_orig

Renewed the Kurdistan Regional Government insistence on borrowing from international parties attempts to address financial crises, but analysts say the move is facing several obstacles may lead to subsequent problems, and the lending process requires the approval of Baghdad. Government Erbil and ratified last October on the project to borrow from international parties law, weeks of the signing of an agreement with the central government to resolve the financial and oil and economic differences before. He said Qubad Talabani, Vice President of the Government of the Territory of Erbil conducting legal follow-up minutes with some international parties to the subject of international borrowing. Talabani announced after a meeting of the Council of Ministers of the region of Kurdistan, the government discussed with the parties and the international banks and the legal and constitutional mandate for international loans and concluded with the conviction of entitlement in the region to get those loans. But he appeared reluctant, where he guessed that the discussions between the government and the Parliament of the region take a lot of time because the parliament "has generated doubts about the party giver of the loan."http://goo.gl/zCybpl

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum