Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't

Go down

Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't Empty Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:41 am

Hakim says that The reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves entrench democracy and the stability of his gov't 447138231
The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim said, "Saudi Arabia's move to reopen the Saudi embassy in Iraq proves that democracy has become entrenched in Iraq and stable government." Hakim said in a press statement in response to a question about his assessment of the reopening of the Saudi embassy in Iraq, "said the openness of the Arab countries on Iraq and dealing with the Iraqi government proves democratization and stability of the government and there are countries trying to deal with the Iraqi government. He said on the sidelines of his visit to Iran, "We welcome the good relations existing between Iraq and neighboring countries and emphasize the strategic relations between Iraq and Iran. It is said that a delegation headed by Saudi technically Abdul Rahman Monthly vice president of the information department at the Saudi Foreign Ministry is visiting Iraq arrangements necessary for the reopening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad and procedures after closed in 1990, as well as open a consulate general in Erbil.  Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal had told his Iraqi counterpart Ibrahim al-Jaafari during their meeting in Jeddah Conference, which was held on 11 September, the opening of the Saudi embassy in Baghdad soon to be "in a sign of the return of the two countries after the formation of the new Iraqi government. The witness the opening of the Saudi embassy attend Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal to Bgdad.anthy

http://goo.gl/nC34I1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum