Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi and infallible review a gov't program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi and infallible review a gov't program

Go down

Abadi and infallible review a gov't program Empty Abadi and infallible review a gov't program

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:35 am

Abadi and infallible review a gov't program 1672968_orig
BAGHDAD - morning
Search Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi with the President Fuad Masum, the political and security situation in the country has seen the implementation of the government program and victories security achieved against Daash gangs Alarhabiyh.ostard sides what has been implemented from the government program during the last period and the level of achievement attained after the first three months, and will be implemented During the next three months, especially in Aloutnah.o reconciliation file was stressed during the meeting the importance of paying attention to the displaced to provide a decent life for them and bring them back to their areas after the liberation of the terrorist gangs Daash.

http://goo.gl/Zu5S5Q

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum