Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines

2 posters

Go down

Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines Empty Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Investigative Committee for starting the fall of the city of Mosul, work, next week, without being in front of any red lines to call any official, whether the accused or a witness.

The MP for the province of Nineveh, the victory of al-Jubouri, in a press statement, I followed (news), it is : 'after the House of Representatives voted on the investigative committee for the fall of Mosul, which includes 26 members, including six members of the Nineveh province, the head of the House of Representatives, Salim al will be issued early next week it own Diwani in order to proceed with its work.

and how under which was formed This committee, al-Jubouri showed, that 'the issue of the fall of Mosul, a national issue and serves as the fall of the national security, especially that what happened from the repercussions preceded and coincided with the fall of Mosul process, confirmed beyond any doubt that there is something wrong that can not be missed and it is not possible to cover up command or remain silent about what happened, whatever the reason and whatever the culprit, so the formation of a committee on such importance must be all the ingredients into consideration while giving the people of Mosul privacy in the representation '.

and on whether the Commission has the powers to summon senior officials such as Chairman of the Board former ministers, vice-president, Nouri al-Maliki, as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, confirmed al-Jubouri, that 'there is not before the committee is a red line, and therefore any person given his stated in one of the affidavits can be called either a witness or accused. "

The Council Representatives may form in (11/15/2014) committee comprising members of the Security and Defense Committee and Vice from Nineveh to investigate the cause of the fall of Mosul.

The Commission began its work invokes a number of senior military commanders who had a role in Mosul battles, led by the commander of Nineveh operations team Gen. Mahdi al-Gharawi, and ground forces commander Lieutenant-General Ali Ghaidan, and Associate Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Abboud Qanbar, and others.

In this context, MP for the National Alliance, and a member of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament, Kazem al-Shammari, that 'the security and defense committee had begun its work in the framework of as mandated by the House of Representatives by listening to the testimonies senior leaders have had a role in the case of Mosul, today, the Commission voted on by the House of Representatives has become the owner of the decision the Commission in what can be reached from the results in terms of the investigation. "

He added that 'the expansion of the Commission's work so A national committee comprising all the parliamentary blocs become is important because the fall of the connector is not just a technical process-related disorder in the military performance, but requires a review of the year the past decade, and what has been spent on the level of the military build-trained, armed and equipped, and therefore the task of the Commission is to review security policies through stage the past, and therefore required to be expanded Committee to become a national, becomes the door in front of her to call from want of officials'.

and on whether the new committee will depend on the achievements of the Commission on Security and Defense, or starting from scratch, Shammari said: 'I have completed Commission on Security and Defence important issues will be held by the extended Committee, especially that some of its members are part of the new committee, such as the governor of al-Shammari, and Hamid al-Mutlaq and others ', adding that' the Committee had come to important information that could lead to call the former Adjutant General Armed Forces Nuri al-Maliki, while the fingers of accusation hovering around the governor of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq may reach up committee to call Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, but all that remains up to the context, which will start by the Committee work during the next week. "

He stressed Shammari that 'the context of the Commission's work will not take the character of revenge as far as a review of the military establishment during the entire decade because there is a big flaw in the construction of this institution bears the responsibility of everyone. "

For his part, MP for the province of Nineveh, Ahmed Jarba stressed that 'before the committee a lot of work, because a serious event and This corner came the decision to expand the Commission's work in order to be able to take appropriate decisions entrusted the task size, and thus such a committee need time because the cause of the fall of Mosul, where many dimensions and strings tangled, so it must be time, professional and impartial including call each of the hovering around suspicions or have a role so that there should not be red lines before the committee. '

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?page=article&id=133297#sthash.skyrvdPX.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines Empty Re: Commission fall of Mosul begi work next week and will summon any official without red lines

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:01 pm

I think Malikis house of cards are falling around him . About time!
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum