Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed

2 posters

Go down

Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed Empty Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:14 pm

I returned MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), Risan Sheikh Dler, voices objecting to the oil agreement with the Kurdistan region, as a minority trying to attack this Convention only to appear in the media.

She said Sheikh Dler in a press statement, said: 'These voices are a few in the House of Representatives and firing statements against the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, for appearing in only the media '

She Kurdish MP that 'these minority are not influencing the adoption of the financial budget for 2015', stressing that 'the general trend in the House of Representatives and also directed the political blocs is to speed up the passage of the budget, in order to provide the necessary needs for the displaced, as well as other citizens of the country and the General '.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?page=article&id=133298#sthash.9Tl48Md5.dpuf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed Empty Re: Votes objecting to the oil agreement with Erbil Parliamentary minority seeking to be displayed

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm

I smell Malikis rats at work here
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum