Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget

3 posters

Go down

Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget Empty Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:12 am

Commission on oil and energy parliamentary warned of dangerous effects on the federal budget situation after the sale of Iraqi oil prices fell to $ 45, calling for a review of the draft budget.

A member of the Committee, Kawa Muhammad, in a press statement, seen by the (news) today, said that : 'low price per barrel of $ 15 for the price specified in the federal budget will lead to the loss of the Iraqi state, about 18 trillion dinars per year. "

He added that "the adoption price of $ 60 a barrel in the federal budget was not appropriate and should be on the responsible parties to reconsider the budget of the Federal and a reduction fast financial expenses compared to reduce the price of a barrel in the project '.

It was economic advisor to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, has confirmed that the descent of the price of a barrel of oil for 60 dollars will cause considerable pressure on state spending.

Saleh said, that: 'fluctuating oil prices irritated the House of Representatives on price due to the budget in 2015 ', adding that the price of $ 60 a barrel is appropriate and reduction will cause pressure on the state's expenses. 
He also called for the government and the Oil Ministry to make efforts to compensate for the oil export volumes more than the specified number of balancing 3.3 million barrels, stressing that Baghdad agreement with the region strengthens Iraq's oil exports.

He said, that 'the House of Representatives had no right to reduce the budget, but Inaql doors exchange with each other', calling for a study of all the local and external conditions in the re-installation of the budget.

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers, may Sadiq last month on the budget year 2015 by 123 trillion dinars and calculating the sale price of oil on world markets to $ 60, is due to the House of Representatives begins, next Wednesday, the second reading of the bill.

Iraq relies on about 94% of the annual fiscal revenue to cover the federal budget expenses on the sale of oil, and recently held a cabinet an amendment to the budget cut through the roof of the project expenses.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget Empty Re: Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:23 am

The U.S.is involved in this to further the agenda to destroy Iraq, and its people- This has been their plan for years now, by the wars the U.S. has created, along with the new 'ISIS' militants, and along with  al-qaeda, the country doesn't stand a chance- This was planned to keep the Reinstatement of Iraqi currency out of the hands of the people, including us- The U.S. gov didn't want us to have this, and are making this more prominent all the time- Did you ever notice it is always something, someone, war, militants, dropping supplies to the wrong side, coups being interrupted so new 'Blood' can take over to help the Iraqis get back on their feet? The U.S. is totally to blame for all the interference for anything happening for the common good of Iraq- They will sink into the desert before they EVER have any life, or beginning of a new life- And this will continue until the agenda has been completed- Enter Barack Obama, and HIS ring of communists and thieves-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget Empty Re: Iraq oil prices fell to $ 45 calls to reconsider the budget

Post by Jayzze Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:32 pm

joke is iraq is running out of money not minerals something has to give before they sink in the sand. time for abadi to tell o uck off and rv
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum