Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bank Story #59 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bank Story #59

5 posters

Go down

Bank Story #59 Empty Bank Story #59

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:12 am

Banking Story with Wells Fargo

I have two accounts with WF that I have had over a year. Today I stopped at one of the branches in my area. Went in to talk to anybody that knew anything about foreign currencies. Talked to a lady that said they sold them, they would have to send off for them and you pick up days later. I asked her if a currency revalued would they do exchanging. She asked me  if I was talking about the Dinar and Dong because at least 5 people come in each week to see if they knew anything. I told her that I held several currency that included the Dinar and Dong. I asked her if I could talk to a wealth manager because I had very large amounts of the currencies. She said they have been told that they would never exchange the Dinar, (she smiled as she said), but things looks like they may be changing. I asked if I could talk to him while I was there, she took me to his office but he had gone for the day. She offered me his cardSenior Vice President - Investments, Wealth and Financial Advisor.  She told me he would love for me to call him and set up an appointment with him as soon as I could. I thanked her, as I was leaving she said, hope to see you soon.  This brings a little hope to me because I have stopped at another branch about 8 months ago, and was told they would never exchange dinar that it was a scam, and that somebody was making a killing.

I have a friend that got me into purchasing foreign currencies, who yesterday stopped at every branch in several counties inquiring about foreign currencies. He said that they all we nice, polite and positive. They all said changes are coming but know body knows anything yet. Was asked to come back and check in as often as he could because they know a Wealth and Financial Advisor would love to talk to him. This was at every WF he stopped at.......the only one that was rude was the same one that was rude to me 8 months ago.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bank Story #59 Empty Re: Bank Story #59

Post by Saint Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 am

I just know someone is making a killing with the Kool-Aid these people are buying.  Bank Story #59 3508649203 Bank Story #59 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:59 am

Ssmith- Maybe you should go back to the bank where the person gave you a hard time, and was not nice, and ask their name, or go to the bank manager, and get his/her full name that was rude and ignorant- Bring it back here and post it, so others do not get attacked when they go there, and THEN,let others know not to start an account at that branch-I'd do it, and I WOULD NOT feel bad about it- There are enough butt wads in the world without having to deal with another one like that-

Last edited by terbo56 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 am

Turbo, that was not my post it belongs to ssmith. If it had been my bank I would in a heartbeat.

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 am

Saint, I'm sorry for the confusion- I figured you wouldn't put up with that!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 am

No problem just wanted to give credit where credit is due. You're correct I wouldn't put up with it. Bank Story #59 3508649203

angel2 angel2
Saint
Saint
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:57 am

All the bank stories I post are copied from TNT for our entertainment and amusement.  I'm quite sure WF is sick and tired of their time being wasted by the parade of TNT loonies.  People wanting to open accounts $20 and then asking to speak with a Wealth Manger would take more patience than I can possible imagine having.  If I were in charge of a bank, I would have a screening process that would cull these people before they ever sat down.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:06 pm

ssmith wrote:All the bank stories I post are copied from TNT for our entertainment and amusement.  I'm quite sure WF is sick and tired of their time being wasted by the parade of TNT loonies.  People wanting to open accounts $20 and then asking to speak with a Wealth Manger would take more patience than I can possible imagine having.  If I were in charge of a bank, I would have a screening process that would cull these people before they ever sat down.
I have a feeling they already do. As far as I know....at Chase at least...they won't even put you in front of a wealth manager unless you have the money. In your possession or have proof it is coming...IE an inheritance, settlement etc.  If I was in the bank and had all these loonies coming in...I would ask them what the purpose of their account and relationship with the bank would be and if it was based on this investment...I'd turn them away. They may get angry but it will save a butt ton of headaches in the long run.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:30 pm

I will say this , the Wells Fargo in Waterloo Iowa told me 5 years ago they did not handle the dinar, nothing more was said, about the same time right before Maliki got back in the 2nd time there was a WMO from Wells Fargo on the east coast somewhere promoting his branch taking names and was all excited at that time thinking something was up and possible going to happen, I know of one person and no name will be mentioned that could go to his WF branch in Mn. and buy dinar. If and when this happens, I can assure you only one thing---- Banks like money, it's their business, they will change there polices in a heart beat! IMO
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:37 pm

royboy wrote:I will say this , the Wells Fargo in Waterloo Iowa told me 5 years ago they did not handle the dinar, nothing more was said, about the same time right before Maliki got back in the 2nd time there was a WMO from Wells Fargo on the east coast somewhere promoting his branch taking names and was all excited at that time thinking something was up and possible going to happen, I know of one person and no name will be mentioned that could go to his WF branch in Mn. and buy dinar. If and when this happens, I can assure you only one thing---- Banks like money, it's their business, they will change there polices in a heart beat! IMO
100% truth. But up until that second, they have no patience for time wasters.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum