Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today

5 posters

Go down

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today Empty Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:30 am

Zochowski: I LITERALLY ALMOST FEEL OVER WHEN I SAW this Article - https://www.dinardaily.net/t39675-house-of-representatives-finish-the-second-reading-of-the-federal-budget#232460

SIR!!! LOL LOL. ACCORDING TO THE ARTICLE, THEY [Saudis] WILL B OPENING AN EMBASSY NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

WHY GO TO AN UNSTABLE, UNSECURED AND NO CURRENCY VALUED COUNTRY TO RISK LIVES N FINANCES TO OPEN AN EMBASSY???????

THEN THE NEXT QUESTION WOULD BE: TO BENEFIT THEM POLITICALLY, TRUE ENOUGH.........TO GET A FOOTHOLD FOR WHEN IT HAPPENS TO THEN GAIN EXPONENTIALLY............

HOWEVER, THIS ALSO LEADS ME TO BELIEVE WE ARE ALSO A LOT CLOSER THAN WE THOUGHT WE WERE...........

WHY RISK OPENING A BUSINESS IN A BAD AREA WHEN YOU KNOW IT WILL BE A LOSS?????????? YOU DONT!!!

YOU OPEN A BUSINESS IN A SECURE/FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT TO BECOME PROFITABLE, WITH LOW RISK..........

DID THE SAUDIS DO THEIR HOMEWORK????????

THEY JUST PUMPED $$ INTO THE COUNTRY, LMAO

BY INVESTING, HENCE INTERNATIONALLY..........

JUST WHAT IRAQ WANTED!!!!!!!!!!

COURSE I MIGHT BE WRONG, AS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, LMAx4.......

SO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG..............NO WORRIES, LIKE I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES I LOOK AT ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE DIFFERENTLY

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today Empty Re: Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:35 am

LMELAO!!! This has nothing to do with investments, and,or, re-valuation of currencies-You ARE wrong- It doesn't exist-  { Must be one of Tony's henchmen or relatives-}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today Empty Re: Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:19 pm

And the currency does have value.  Just not very much.  An embassy is hardly something that is considered a business.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:29 pm

Another asshat that thinks capitalizing all the letters makes them sound more credible.

I grow weary of these idiots.  

Kudos to the person who within the past couple of days observed that these people will twist anything to fit their agenda of calling the RV.  And twisting the bad news to fit their agenda of calling the RV.

Suppose he's man enough to come here and actually debate this?

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Zochowski wrote:COURSE I MIGHT BE WRONG, AS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

No might to it, you are wrong, totally wrong. We have many embassies in unstable and unsecured countries. Some of them are in countries that don't even like us. Embassies are not about business, although they can facilitate business. They are about representing their country and provided necessary services to the people of that country while they are in a foreign country. Saudi Arabia is opening an embassy in Iraq because they are neighboring countries and because it serves the best interests of Saudi Arabia to establish and maintain a diplomatic relationship with Iraq. That is what embassies are for, that is all they are for.

Iraq's currency is not worthless. It has a value of 1166/USD, not the highest, but certainly not the lowest valued currency out their either, so you are wrong there as well. Since the rest of your blather is predicated upon these two points it is obviously no less wrong. Come back when you get a clue.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 pm

Actually, Zochowski seems familiar. I think he is one of the cockroaches that crawled under the wood work a year or so ago only to reemerge.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865  Zochowski: Almost fell over at the good news today 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:15 pm

I knew that Ortho roach and ant killer didn't work- Something different, I think-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum