Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

End of the Road for the Dinar Scam?

+4
Terbo56
FS4Enthusiast
Ssmith
clayf
8 posters

Go down

End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? Empty End of the Road for the Dinar Scam?

Post by clayf Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am

By Guest Blogger.

Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

For several years, con artists have been peddling the myth of a massive revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, but that may be about to change.

Using a range of convoluted arguments, these people push the idea that the dinar will increase to 1,000 times, or even 3,000 times, its current value; they or their associates then profit by selling the currency at a fat profit to people who desparately want to believe that they have found a pot of gold.

In a particularly cruel twist, they often target people who are in financial difficulty, and string them along with the fear that they wouldn’t want to miss out on this once-in-a-history-of-the-world opportunity.

Self-reinforcing online communities have been created, where the unwitting victims can feel that they are finally part of an elite group destined to prosper, just as long as they continue to keep the faith.

Emotional commitment, and a quasi-religious zeal, all play a role: An April Fool article spelling out the utter absurdity of this get-rich-quick scheme was met with widespread anger and hostility in dinar chatrooms.
Anecdotal evidence, however, suggests that even the most diehard “dinarians” are finally starting to accept reality, and that by the end of 2015 this scam may have been consigned to history. Sadly, this will be too late for the many who have been cheated of their savings, their time, and their hope.

Will 2015 See the End of the Dinar Scam?

• No, the dinar scam will continue, because there's a fool born every minute
  • Yes, the dinar scam has finally run its course and will soon disappear completely
  • It's a scam, but no idea how long it will run
  • It's not a scam - people holding dinars will make 1000x their investment                                                                                                                                           

•   http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2015/01/07/poll-end-of-the-road-for-the-dinar-scam/

clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? Empty Re: End of the Road for the Dinar Scam?

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:59 pm

I'm going to have to go w/#1.  There does seems to be a fool born every minute and they seems to congregate at TNT.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? Empty Re: End of the Road for the Dinar Scam?

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Without a doubt the scam has been tapering off in popularity since the peak in 2011, but there won't be a widespread die off until (if) Iraq deletes the three zeros (lops). Until then I'm sure it'll keep running the way it has been, 2 or 3 people get out of the scam, one newbie jumps in.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Magnets are a wonderful thing, aren't they? 2cents End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:22 pm

One can only hope that the people leaving exceed the number of people coming in as suckers.

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm holding on to mine, my kids or grandkids may have a easier road than me, and if the bills are no longer valuable, my great grandkids or their kids will have a small fortune of uncirculated bills of Iraq once was currency. By the way, I know how this post appears but the Iraq dinar is far from a scam. You buy it and you can sell it back , the scam is what all the gurus preach of the impending RV. I have always called it a investment and always will, I will wait for Iraq to get back on their feet some day as they once was.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:42 pm

I am very sure we have seen this article before somewhere else. It seems to me that when I did a little digging it linked back to an outfit selling silver as an investment.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 2805820865  End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 2805820865  End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 2805820865  End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:28 pm

It wasn't 'Breitling', was it? It slips my mind- It may be here in the archives someplace, I think maybe 2012, somewhere around that time,possibly- question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:42 pm

Had to come back to this post to put in the poll thus far:::: 
Will 2015 See the End of the Dinar Scam?

• It's not a scam - people holding dinars will make 1000x their investment (66%, 93 Votes)
  • It's a scam, but no idea how long it will run (16%, 22 Votes)
  • No, the dinar scam will continue, because there's a fool born every minute (15%, 21 Votes)
  • Yes, the dinar scam has finally run its course and will soon disappear completely (3%, 4 Votes)

Total Voters: 140       Im hoping the 66% 93 votes is the one that holds true
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Where are you getting your 'smoke'? What store is it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:40 am

Oh come on now Terbs,You know Ive been hooking up through you for years now.Best stuff just west of the Ponce de leon inlet   End of the Road for the Dinar Scam? 1150991001
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 am

Jayzze talked, didn't he? So much for trying to hide it-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr J Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 am

Kevind53 wrote:I am very sure we have seen this article before somewhere else. It seems to me that when I did a little digging it linked back to an outfit selling silver as an investment.

Yup, that's exactly where it is from.

Dr J

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum