Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
We are here, so be patient I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

We are here, so be patient

2 posters

Go down

We are here, so be patient Empty We are here, so be patient

Post by rick152 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 am

Good evening. We really are here. This might not have been the day but, We are very close.

As I have said before, the number I have heard since January has been and, is still 5.25. The hype about the high rates have been here and gone. We are now down to the realistic 3.67...3.68. A little while ago Freeway Bill said he has heard the rate "may" be to the GBP. 3.68 to the pound is 5.99. This number takes into account a samll increase from the old 3+ Iraq used to be. But still in the 5.25 area, accecptably close, don't you think?

On Monday morning I heard the RV was supphosed to happen at 9 am eastern, shotly befroe the guru's came out whit it. I do have a contact that told me Wednesday but something changed and we are still there just moved a couple of days. Rest easy. My contacts are still saying we are here.

I totally understand the upset and stress this is causing amongst us here waiting. But, This is not the way any of should be acting or feeling in the middle of such a gift/blessing. How do you recieve such a gift FOR THE WORLD being upset because it is late??? It is not late, It is right on time. Not one minute early or one minute late.

Last week I had my car in the body shop, it was supphosed to be returned on Friday. I went to pickup the car and parts were still off, Had I of taken the car what would it be like? I asked what happened and was told the part that came in was on time but there was a mark on it that was unaccecptable. Why would I want that? The same thing with this gift, What if everything is not done right? It would not accomplish the goal.

I guess what I am saying here is be calm, this is going to happen when it does. No ammount of begging the Gurus or God or Shibbi, is going to change the timing. Relax and let things come to you in it's own time. Treat it as the gift/ blessing that it is. When this is over Please be able to hold you head up in the way you have acted toward your family, friends, and your codinarians. Even though you might not like the time or the intel, or the comments, These are all tests to see how you deal with it. For those who bash... you in a way feel for you as you must have and will be angry even when this is over. For those who react to them negatively, nearly the same. Treat each other with love and kindness you will appreciate yourself for it.

This is coming so please love each other and yourself...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

We are here, so be patient Empty Re: We are here, so be patient

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:12 am

Nice. Amen. ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend