Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV

+14
beeej
soulwarriorone
carol0972
wizkid
greyhackle
The G-Man
FREEWAY BILL
dinarling77
Duckyboy
starship
globalbiz
tomb22
CHICKS2011
me4RV
18 posters

Go down

SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV Empty SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 am

YESTERDAY, PEOPLE WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE IMF REQUIRES THAT IF A COUNTRY IS GOING TO REVALUE ITS CURRENCY, ALL CENTRAL BANK AND CABINET LEVEL AND HIGHER OFFICIALS MUST BE IN THE COUNTRY. IT IS A FACT THAT DR.SHABIBI WILL BE IN WYOMING TOMORROW, SO IM SURE HE HAS ALREADY LEFT IRAQ. FURTHERMORE, IF THE INTEL WE HAVE IS ACCURATE (THAT THIS RV IS TO HAPPEN THIS WEEK) THEN THE NEXT DAY IS MONDAY...BASED ON THE FACT THAT FRIDAY AND SATURDAY IN IRAQ ARE HOLIDAYS. FURTHERMORE THE WYOMING CONFERENCE GOES THROUGH SUNDAY.

LETS SEE...GO RV!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV Empty Re: SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:32 am

lets see maybe tonight
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV Empty Re: SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV

Post by CHICKS2011 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 am

I bet ole shabbs hit the button last night just like okie says he did, right before he got on the plane. Bet he did it James Bond style with a remote detonator as he taxied down the runway. What if Shabs did hit it, US didn't receive first time, and it got resent a second time early am and went through, but missed the window to be revealed today because of the first miss. What if Shabs had to be in country last night to hit the button, but wanted to be here when it was released US side. What if the rate is here and the UST is sitting on it. Hmmm that wouldn't surprise me either. What if.......you get my point. Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. It didn't happen for us, which is all that really matters, but who's to say Okie was wrong. I personally think he was right, and once again.....the moving target got moved. Saw the post from DD and all I can say is "REALLY"?!? If you're going to send out a massive email saying the RV is here when you see it on the Forex or CBI, big whoop. I have the internet and I can read. Who needs that kind of notification. I want to know about it BEFORE it happens. OKIE, keep doing what you're doing bro. There are hundereds of thousands of us, probably even millions that love to hear from you and appreciate not only what you bring us and a do for us, but the kind of Godly man that you are. I only wish I could be so lucky to know you in person. God Bless.

Your friend,
CHICKS

CHICKS2011

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 am

cool
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 am

Chicks, yes, I echo the sentiments above. "Cool." ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 am

Does anyone really believe there a button Shabs pushes marked "RV"...Seriously...? Also, it seems to me there are phones and computers in Wyoming and I doubt even if there is a button to push that Shabs can't do so from anywhere on the planet..lol!

Last edited by globalbiz on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:10 am

Does S. really have to be in Iraq for the RV to happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by starship Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:25 am

While your comments sound sensible and logical are they based on what you know to be fact or your personal supposition.

starship

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:37 am

If you want to believe everything that ppl talk about on the boards..... There's no point in trying to tell you that Shabibi does not have to be in country for the RV. There's no point in telling you that the intel coming out has always been rumor. I guess that there is just no point!!!
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 am

Duckyboy wrote:If you want to believe everything that ppl talk about on the boards..... There's no point in trying to tell you that Shabibi does not have to be in country for the RV. There's no point in telling you that the intel coming out has always been rumor. I guess that there is just no point!!!

That's telling us Ducky. But do you think Shab's big red RV button has WIFI built in?
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 am

Duckyboy wrote:If you want to believe everything that ppl talk about on the boards..... There's no point in trying to tell you that Shabibi does not have to be in country for the RV. There's no point in telling you that the intel coming out has always been rumor. I guess that there is just no point!!!

They have a Staple Easy Button that he carries with him. He can do it from anywhere.... DUckyboy, we should talk.... I am in Orlando...

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:04 am

Well said, Duckyboy. There is no point!
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

SHABIBI has to be in town for the RV Empty Pointless

Post by greyhackle Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

It would be pointless to comment further on a pointless comment.
greyhackle
greyhackle

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:39 am

Y'all should read the GET Team report from Ennoreste which you can access from the moving marquis at the top left of this and all the other pages on OkieOilman.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:58 am

Yes exactly. There is no point on spreading this crap day in and day out. The Get tem call told it's listeners they'd be playing friggin squash with Shabibi in California by Friday. Gettin silly out there.

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by carol0972 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

[quote="CHICKS2011 I soo agree with you Chicks 2010!! At least we have a lot of action on our site Thanks

carol0972

Back to top Go down

Post by CHICKS2011 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 am

Love the responses everyone. For the record....I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with whether Shabs has to be in town or not. My point is who the heck really knows the entire convuluted complex process that this dang thing may or may not be going through. I've said before....my person pulling the trigger is the teller behind the counter!!!!! Nuff said.....maybe. Ha ha ha

CHICKS2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 pm

FREEWAY BILL wrote:

They have a Staple Easy Button that he carries with him. He can do it from anywhere.... DUckyboy, we should talk.... I am in Orlando...

GOD BLESS THE USA

Check your messages
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by soulwarriorone Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 pm

CHICKS2011 wrote:I bet ole shabbs hit the button last night just like okie says he did, right before he got on the plane. Bet he did it James Bond style with a remote detonator as he taxied down the runway. What if Shabs did hit it, US didn't receive first time, and it got resent a second time early am and went through, but missed the window to be revealed today because of the first miss. What if Shabs had to be in country last night to hit the button, but wanted to be here when it was released US side. What if the rate is here and the UST is sitting on it. Hmmm that wouldn't surprise me either. What if.......you get my point. Just because we don't see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. It didn't happen for us, which is all that really matters, but who's to say Okie was wrong. I personally think he was right, and once again.....the moving target got moved. Saw the post from DD and all I can say is "REALLY"?!? If you're going to send out a massive email saying the RV is here when you see it on the Forex or CBI, big whoop. I have the internet and I can read. Who needs that kind of notification. I want to know about it BEFORE it happens. OKIE, keep doing what you're doing bro. There are hundereds of thousands of us, probably even millions that love to hear from you and appreciate not only what you bring us and a do for us, but the kind of Godly man that you are. I only wish I could be so lucky to know you in person. God Bless.

Your friend,
CHICKS

Couldn't have said it better myself, Chicks...come back OKIE!!!
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by beeej Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:33 pm

globalbiz wrote:Does anyone really believe there a button Shabs pushes marked "RV"...Seriously...? Also, it seems to me there are phones and computers in Wyoming and I doubt even if there is a button to push that Shabs can't do so from anywhere on the planet..lol!

I think that is just a matter of speech. Think about it! really?

beeej

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 pm

good point!
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:32 pm

I didn't say that it was fact, i said someone did mention it on the forums. Your right, you shouldn't believe everything on the forums.

Regardless, why wouldn't the central bank governor be at the central bank for a revaluation of the currency that the central bank issues? It only makes sense.

Sometimes I feel like we have been corrupted by riches we dont even have yet. Too much of this chatter is delusion. It wouldnt make sense to happen without the guy who set it up. That's like a symphony without its conductor. Can the show go on? Certainly. Would the conductor choose not to be there, No!

The fact is that the RV will happen. Not because your a Christian, not because you worship Reagan, not because you think your a great person...etc. It will happen because they have written it will happen. You will reap the benefits because you have invested in it. Thank God for that.

me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:56 pm

me4RV wrote:

I didn't say that it was fact, i said someone did mention it on the forums. Your right, you shouldn't believe everything on the forums.

Regardless, why wouldn't the central bank governor be at the central bank for a revaluation of the currency that the central bank issues? It only makes sense.

Sometimes I feel like we have been corrupted by riches we dont even have yet. Too much of this chatter is delusion. It wouldnt make sense to happen without the guy who set it up. That's like a symphony without its conductor. Can the show go on? Certainly. Would the conductor choose not to be there, No!

The fact is that the RV will happen. Not because your a Christian, not because you worship Reagan, not because you think your a great person...etc. It will happen because they have written it will happen. You will reap the benefits because you have invested in it. Thank God for that.

NO, It will happen when Okie says it will happen. Get a grip. Why wouldn't it be better to announce the RV in the USA? Without the USA they would still be under Saddams bayonet. What could be more appropriate for Shabs to thank the USA for their country's salvation? Shabs knows there are millions of Americans invested. Plus haven't we been already told by the Gurus and Mods that it has already RV'd in Iraq. Do you think for a moment that the Iraqi people don't have a verbal forum going with their Gurus in places like Parliament and Maliki's staff, etc. Don't you think the CBI is monitoring our forums to see just how stupid we are? Don't you think they read what we say about them and resent it? Besides hasn't everyone said it will not be a big deal and will just happen quietly? The gurus get to play the game both ways and both are a pain in the butt to those of us who have no "sources". You would think by now that the peeps would ignore everyone but Okie and Randy.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:34 pm

"much of this chatter is delusion" that is the best statement I have read... I sincerely mean it!! with so many ppl thinking that they know it all and the funny thing is that when they state facts, they are just pulling it off of some other chatroom and not bothering to see if it in fact a fact. Computers have made the lazy people even worse, but have made those ppl willing to do the research that much more intelligent.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Ducky, you're absolutely right.

Over the past months (not years like some of you long-haulers) I've come to see these forums as more of a source of entertainment. There is RARELY a credible fact posted anywhere.

I THINK the RV will happen ANYTIME in the next 5-years. Thus I invested. I'm prepared for that, I'll have to wait for that. If ANYONE thinks the RV will SOLVE all of their personal financial problems... you are likely in for a rude reality. Unless we change the habits that caused the problems, those problems will either come back to us, or back to our children.

The best thing that will happen to the economy is when people use their new Dinar wealth to buy BIG houses, and BIG (polluting) cars and SUVS, and BIG boats and eating more and traveling more.

Ask yourself this.. how will being a multimillionaire change you? Will you still like yourself? Will others like you?

Hard questions.. but money WON'T fix people...

..sorry about the preachiness.. but some of us really need to have a hard think about the future.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Padrev wrote:Ducky, you're absolutely right.

Over the past months (not years like some of you long-haulers) I've come to see these forums as more of a source of entertainment. There is RARELY a credible fact posted anywhere.

I THINK the RV will happen ANYTIME in the next 5-years. Thus I invested. I'm prepared for that, I'll have to wait for that. If ANYONE thinks the RV will SOLVE all of their personal financial problems... you are likely in for a rude reality. Unless we change the habits that caused the problems, those problems will either come back to us, or back to our children.

The best thing that will happen to the economy is when people use their new Dinar wealth to buy BIG houses, and BIG (polluting) cars and SUVS, and BIG boats and eating more and traveling more.

Ask yourself this.. how will being a multimillionaire change you? Will you still like yourself? Will others like you?

..sorry about the preachiness.. but some of us really need to have a hard think about the future.

See below.

Last edited by The G-Man on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Padrev wrote:Ducky, you're absolutely right.

Padrev, I am so sorry that you have these personality problems. You should consider renting a small car that doesn't pollute as much as that SUV you covet, such as a Yugo or a Volt. I of course, advise you to stay off the main highways because if you ever get hit by one of those gas guzzling SUVs, there won't be much left of you. As far as your need for a large house, you never can tell when homeless friends will need lodging from you because they have squandered all their millions on sensible cars and homes but have lost it all to the envirowhackos who are the real destroyers of America. It is good that you know that money won't fix people, however it will get them out of debt and maybe a new set of teath, a hearing aid and maybe a new set of knees that they can't afford now. As for a boat you could get by with one that you have to row. That should get rid of some of your guilt for becoming filthy rich. Or you could doi what Buffit suggests like pay more taxes because you are rich. Oh yes, if you wait 5 more years for the RV, you may not be around because if O gets reelected he will only take everything one way or another. It's really a shame that you have such a guilty understanding of wealth. Maybe you can give it all to the government so they can fight pollution from those wicked SUVs. Good god, I hope you will buy your family food and once every ten years take them to the park for a vacation, on foot, or by bicycle, of course, so you don't pollute the air with your Yugo. I will ask people to pray for you to get over this guilt of having money. Of course you could solve it right now by selling your dinar back to whiever sold it to you and give the money to the first homeless Vet you see. Or are you suggesting that you have broken the code and ar now become the Investment Police? I really admire your concern for how others should enjoy their new found riches. I am sure they appreciate your attitude too. Why have you put yourself through all this if you know that money won't change you. It will certainly change me and millions of others who will bebefit from us Christians getting rich. Will you still be the miserly person who points his finger at everyone else who buys a nice home because they have lived in a shack all these years and now drive a Suburban or an Escalade because their 1962 Subaru has 300,000 miles on it. And, what's wrong with eating more if you can afford more than spaghetti and rice you've bee forced to eat for the last year waiting for the RV? . Even the Bible says it was yours before you said you would give it to God. (Ananias and Sophira) so they could have done whatever they wanted with the money. Did you hear God say that we shouldn't buy big houses, big SUV cars, Big Boats and not to eat or go on vacations or travel? I don't think so. My suggestion, should you decide to take it, is to mind your own business and let others mind theirs. Oh, by the way. Turn in your badge, you've been fired! GO RV!!!
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:04 am

yep.. seems you're right.

live long and prosper.. you clearly deserve it.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 am

Padrev wrote:yep.. seems you're right.

live long and prosper.. you clearly deserve it.

Tell me you didn't laugh at least once while reading that. I apologize for sounding so tough. We all have different things we have been called upon to do and those of us who are Christians are obligated to follow God's lead. He has told me to find Christians and pay off their mortgages because hard times are coming and millions of Christians will be out in the street if I and others don't get their house debt paid off. God cannot let that happen. We can't allow Christians to become homeless. Some others have told me that God has told them the same thing. He has told my wife to support waater well drilling in areas of the world where people can'r get fresh water. The 700 Club will get a bunch of money dedicated to that project through Operation Blessing. Others will support and start orphanages and mission schools and all kinds of good things for starving and waterless people. I hope you are at peace with God about your duties. You do what you can and God will prosper you for more giving. as you already know, you cannot outgive God and he can't do without a "cheerful" giver. That's me, a cheerful giver. When this RV pops, I will have talked about 100 people into investing, so I feel personally responsible to them. They are all givers, so through my holding them down by the neck until they invested, I will be taking part in their charity work too. That is exciting to me. Every day I try and talk another Christian into jopining the investment. I have made Alki and Ty a lot of money these last two years but I don't care how much they make. They are both Christaisn too. Along the way I will buy a new car for my wife and one for me. We have asked God to hold the home of our dreams and so far the owners haven't been able to sell it for over 6 months and the price it's at now, it should have sold. After that it's off to do His business. I stopped judging other Christians when Jesus stopped judging me and allowed me to become a part of His family. What they do with their money is between them and God. Again, I apologize for beating you up so bad. I guess it's the Don Quixote in me. BTW, my wife and I haven't had our own home for over 16 years nor a new car since 1978. Not that that makes any difference to this discussion. So, God bless you Padre and spend some of your blessing on yourself. It would be riddicculous to believe that God would give you all this money but not want you to spend some of it on yourself, to at least get out of debt and get decent shelter and transportation. Anyway, that's the way I see it.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:52 am

G-Man..

THAT .. was a great word.. and thanks. I don't know how we ended up sparring, but that wasn't my intent at all.

I have been following this for nearly a year, and MOST of what I have read has been based on sheer greed, ignorance, or fanaticism (religious in various forms)

When I started writing that first post, I felt frustrated because it just seems that 'people' have started seeking 'the almighty RV' as a 'way out'. Instead of putting their faith where it ought to be. Since Okie's post about it 'being done' earlier this week, there has been a greater feeling of desperation through ALL the forums.. like we NEED this RV or we're GONNA DIE! GO RV.. C'MON RV.. PLEEEEZE RV ALREADY..

What if it never happens? (God forbid, but.. really.. what if??)

I am looking forward to the security the RV will bring me and my family, as well as some other good friends, but all of us have a plan in place in case it doesn't happen.

I also have a place to send the Lord's share of my increase when it does happen. I just wanted people to think about what they will do with the money..

My point is, BE PREPARED. Jesus is Lord with or without an RV.

Sorry to drag this discussion this way, again it wasn't my intent. Okie is not a prophet, the RV is not our salvation, and I have no idea if Shabibi has to be in town for the RV to occur.

Tomorrow I will get up, go to work, thank God I am alive and well and plan for the next day according to what He has given me. If what He has given me happens to be several million $$.. then GREAT.. if not.. then.. life goes on for better or for worse.

No more 'walls of text' from me .. I hope I haven't offended or angered anyone, but this IS an open forum and I've used my 15 seconds.

Peace.. and.. GO RV! <-- 'cause I DO believe.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by globalbiz Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:44 am

agreed...phones and computers exist in every corner of the planet and if cell service, wi-fi or land lines aren't available, there surely is sat-phone service.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by joe schmo Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 am

Shabibi is coming over my place in the Bronx tonight for some Big Macs (i heard he loves micky d"s) i'll ask him what the real deal is with the RV.

joe schmo

Back to top Go down

Post by whoop-de-do Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 am

Allawi has to take his new position. The Erbil has to be activated and the HCL has to be agreed upon...oh and those ministers too. To those who keep crying it is done and you should see it tomorrow, tonight or in 5 minutes, SHAME ON YOU! I just hope the people that believe those town cryers do some reading. Stop chasing it. It will happen, but after these things are complete!!

You would think the cryers would lose their followers. How many times has it been 'done' ? Well, it is not done. I will bet it will not happen until after the above is finished.

Duck...you look like someone I knew in H.S. Did you live in another county there in FL when you went to high school?

I am buying an SUV post rv. Yugos are ugly and unsafe, lol.

whoop-de-do

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:50 pm

P drev: I hear you. You are fortunate to be in the condition financially that you can carry on and not skip a beat and I am happy for you and your family. I wish everyone in this investment were in similar circumstances, however that is not the case. There are many who are up against a wall of financial disaster who are disabled, unemployed, about to become homeless and in very bad health. I have been ministering to some of them and have even helped some of them. However, I just lost my income (Except for SS) when the company I worked for for 16 years went into foreclosure. I won't go into the details, but with winter coming in Alaska, and my wife and I living in a 5th wheel, we are getting close to a need for an emergency plan. I am not concerned because God has always pulled me out of disaster and will do so again, but my heart breaks for those who are not as strong as I. Yes, I know that some of these people should never have invested in the first place, but the money they invested would have been gone by now anyway even if they hadn't invested. I am sure that you have not always been as strong in the Lord as you are now and that your experience walking with Him has strengthened you. Some of these people are very young Christians and haven't been "rescued" by the Lord so have only the testimony of others to go on. I, myself, have many years and times of personal testimonies of God's grace and power. I pass this on to others who hopefully will understand that God is no respecter of persons and what He has done for me, He will do for them. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I don't, but I keep trying to boost their faith. Deep inside I still have a judgmental attitude towards people who got themselves into a jam because of bad choices. However, the second I think about that the Lord taps me on the shoulder and then very gently says to me, "But for My grace, that would be you". My background is Law Enforcement as a "street Cop", Instructor, and Planner. I've done it all and have the scars(both mental and physical) to prove it. Cops are naturally judgmental. They have to be to be effective. It was very hard for me to change, and I am still not completely there. However, I at least understand some of these people who us stronger people are unsympathetic towards. I also know that some of them will be right back where they are now even if they become millionaires. I also realize that some of the people whose mortgages I pay off will refinance down the road and be right where they are now. I also know that that is none of my business to hold court and decide who will stay out of debt and who won't. God told me to pay them off, and that's all I am responsible for in that area. I have been trying to change human behavior since I was a young boy. All my life, until I met the Lord, others (especialloy my parents) were trying toi change my behavior. Only Jesus can change behavior. I thank God every day that He showed me that. So, brother, I pray for peace and prosperity and good stewardship for you and your family and may God bless you with perfect health and if any in your family are sick I ask God to heal them, in Jesus' Name.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum