Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL

+28
alohajim
rvbabyrv
jtkirk
mcwred1
Bunky
JetGuy
DinarRon
candi
dq87
Scotti G
Alchemist
GOFORIT
holy1
The G-Man
bstubbs
smith
OKie_GEM
tomb22
Jagdog
Dr. Linda
me4RV
pfen77
Cardiac99
Padrev
sncpitts
EddieB
Catherine
FREEWAY BILL
32 posters

Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:06 am

Okie was not wrong ........ More to come ...... Freeway bill

Evening folks!

Well, in okie style on his birthday, i am here to tell you that okie was not wrong last night! There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning! Still no rv announced and nothing on forex or cbi but it is on the brink and all okie did was jump to try to give you heads up on a historical even that will change your lives....

Iraq is more than ready for a new life and so are we! According to several people i have spoken to this evening, we will see this wonderful blessing within the next 4 days! Do not rule out the thought that the great and powerful o's request for holding it off from when it was suppose to go last week until this week was and is real!

Nobody is against putting it out now and in fact, everyone needs this to happen right now!

So ease up on okie, all he did was report very accurate information and it just didn't work out technically on the minute but will soon hit the screens and you will be cashing in!

One thing we got out of last night is the rate (3.68) and i believe that it will be compared to the great british pound! We can live with that, right?

God bless the usa and happy birthday okie oil man! We appreciate you!

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL

Post by Catherine Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:33 am

:cheers: THANKS FB!!! Tonight however I am not staying up until 4am in here LOL! Just a wee bit tired! :cheers: HOPEFULLY Okie had a great birthday and can read our billions of messages for him! Wish it would RV in the next 1/2 hour then it would still be on his birthday in his timezone! Just wondering what $3.68 equates to IF it RV's to the GBP? $6-ish? *Key word IF!!!*
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty Re: OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL

Post by EddieB Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

FREEWAY BILL wrote:
Okie was not wrong ........ More to come ...... Freeway bill

Evening folks!

Well, in okie style on his birthday, i am here to tell you that okie was not wrong last night! There indeed was an attempt to revalue the iraqi dinar at 3am est and another attempt this morning! Still no rv announced and nothing on forex or cbi but it is on the brink and all okie did was jump to try to give you heads up on a historical even that will change your lives....

Iraq is more than ready for a new life and so are we! According to several people i have spoken to this evening, we will see this wonderful blessing within the next 4 days! Do not rule out the thought that the great and powerful o's request for holding it off from when it was suppose to go last week until this week was and is real!

Nobody is against putting it out now and in fact, everyone needs this to happen right now!

So ease up on okie, all he did was report very accurate information and it just didn't work out technically on the minute but will soon hit the screens and you will be cashing in!

One thing we got out of last night is the rate (3.68) and i believe that it will be compared to the great british pound! We can live with that, right?

God bless the usa and happy birthday okie oil man! We appreciate you!

Freeway Bill,

I believe it is all in the manner of how the message is communicated.

IMHO it would have been better to have communicated that Iraq was "trying" to RV and let's see if it goes thru in the morning. ☀
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty 3rd times a charm?

Post by sncpitts Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am

My question is how do they make an attempt and fail two times? In this day and age things are done at the blink of an eye by pressing enter on a computer. So if they are in charge and do have the say and they supposedly press the button how is it that it fails not once but twice? Can anyone explain that? I am fully aware of the white hats and know one of them who is at the top of that group in trying to get things done and from what I am being told there is no resistance and things are going as needed.
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:22 am

sncpitts wrote:My question is how do they make an attempt and fail two times? In this day and age things are done at the blink of an eye by pressing enter on a computer. So if they are in charge and do have the say and they supposedly press the button how is it that it fails not once but twice? Can anyone explain that?

I work with international computer networks almost daily.. sadly, when two computers are trying to connect to each other (off the Internet, of course) it doesn't always match up. We can ASSUME that there is heavy encryption involved and that Iraq's infrastructure isn't as good as it COULD be at this point.

Not trying to defend anyone, but the technology isn't perfect, and I could well imagine a communication error of sorts.

GO RV.. ppllleeeeeeeeze!!!

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

Catherine wrote: :cheers: THANKS FB!!! Tonight however I am not staying up until 4am in here LOL! Just a wee bit tired! :cheers: HOPEFULLY Okie had a great birthday and can read our billions of messages for him! Wish it would RV in the next 1/2 hour then it would still be on his birthday in his timezone! Just wondering what $3.68 equates to IF it RV's to the GBP? $6-ish? *Key word IF!!!*

Cathy; I think that would put it in the $5.40 to $5.60 area. I THINK!!!!
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty It's a two way process!!

Post by pfen77 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 am

You know, I keep reading all these negative post saying how Okie was wrong or how he "should have" done it. If I remember correctly, this website is a two way process. The first is the giving of info and the second is the receiving of information. EddieB said that it was how the info was "communicated", well if that's true then we are just as responsible for how we receive the info. If we take everything we read here or any other website for absolute truth, even though the "MESSENGER" says he is just that, a messenger, then the problem lies with us. We all know this is a fluid situation with many players involved, if Okie and the others didn't do what they do, we wouldn't have a clue where we stand. So hats off to Okie and the others who keep the information process going, Kudos.

pfen77

Back to top Go down

Post by me4RV Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 am

when someone says it is $3.60 they mean that one dinar will get you $3.60. If they go on to say that it is pegged to the British Pound...that means that it is still $3.60 but that the rate will be pegged to that same value in GPB.

For example today 1933 IQD to One British Pound, but it is pegged to the US Dollar !!!
me4RV
me4RV
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 am

Thanks so much, FREEWAY BILL!! I appreciate your compliments for our beloved OKIE!! He does try so hard to give us good information, and, when glitches occur in the system, or the informers, or the computers, or etc., we should not berate him and call him names.

For he is one of the most kind-hearted and good people out there! He has been invested himself for over 8 years, and while we are all anxious for the RV, we probably cannot imagine how he feels for enduring such a long, up and down investment.

I hope he had a great birthday, and soon, the intel he gave us will prove to be correct! We love you, OKIE MAN!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!

:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagdog Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 am

pfen77 wrote:You know, I keep reading all these negative post saying how Okie was wrong or how he "should have" done it. If I remember correctly, this website is a two way process. The first is the giving of info and the second is the receiving of information. EddieB said that it was how the info was "communicated", well if that's true then we are just as responsible for how we receive the info. If we take everything we read here or any other website for absolute truth, even though the "MESSENGER" says he is just that, a messenger, then the problem lies with us. We all know this is a fluid situation with many players involved, if Okie and the others didn't do what they do, we wouldn't have a clue where we stand. So hats off to Okie and the others who keep the information process going, Kudos.

Well explained and right on the mark.
Okie regularly states that he is only a messenger, nuff said. Come RV. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Jagdog
Jagdog

Back to top Go down

Post by tomb22 Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 am

Yes and for all the folks that get so upset and exercised because their expectations were not met.
Try this experiment. Do not get on any dinarian web site for a few days and see how it feels to not have any information. I take my hat off to all of those, like Okie that works so hard to provide us with information.
Think about it, visualize it. It would be like being in a black hole and the frustration level would be many times worse then. ☀

tomb22
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 am

pfen77 wrote:You know, I keep reading all these negative post saying how Okie was wrong or how he "should have" done it. If I remember correctly, this website is a two way process. The first is the giving of info and the second is the receiving of information. EddieB said that it was how the info was "communicated", well if that's true then we are just as responsible for how we receive the info. If we take everything we read here or any other website for absolute truth, even though the "MESSENGER" says he is just that, a messenger, then the problem lies with us. We all know this is a fluid situation with many players involved, if Okie and the others didn't do what they do, we wouldn't have a clue where we stand. So hats off to Okie and the others who keep the information process going, Kudos.

Amen!
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:19 am

me4RV wrote:when someone says it is $3.60 they mean that one dinar will get you $3.60. If they go on to say that it is pegged to the British Pound...that means that it is still $3.60 but that the rate will be pegged to that same value in GPB.

For example today 1933 IQD to One British Pound, but it is pegged to the US Dollar !!!
So you are basically saying the GBP and the USD are equal? I would swap you some you
USD for GBP even any day.
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by smith Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:36 am

Padrev wrote:
sncpitts wrote:My question is how do they make an attempt and fail two times? In this day and age things are done at the blink of an eye by pressing enter on a computer. So if they are in charge and do have the say and they supposedly press the button how is it that it fails not once but twice? Can anyone explain that?

I work with international computer networks almost daily.. sadly, when two computers are trying to connect to each other (off the Internet, of course) it doesn't always match up. We can ASSUME that there is heavy encryption involved and that Iraq's infrastructure isn't as good as it COULD be at this point.

Not trying to defend anyone, but the technology isn't perfect, and I could well imagine a communication error of sorts.

GO RV.. ppllleeeeeeeeze!!!

Thanks, Padrev. Now, that's logical from someone with knowledge.

smith
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by bstubbs Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 am

Check my math here, guys. If the IQD rv's at 3.60 and is pegged at the GBP, every dinar that you cash in would be worth 3.6 GBP. Then to convert that into dollars, it would be - I think - $1.68 (or so) per GBP. That would give us an effective rate of $6.05 USD for each IQD. I would accept that! bounce

bstubbs

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:19 am

I've been rooting for Okie for a couple of years now and have always believed that he was right -on. I've taken a lot of hits for sticking with him. However he is right again this time. I have taken the time to read Ennoreste's lengthy comments which all you people should read. You can find it on the OKIE rolling Marquis called "Latest Topics" titled GET TEAM POSTS.

The trouble as I see it is that others piggyback on Okies intel and it gets screwed up. For example, above Freeway Bill, who seems to have gathered a following says we will see the RV within 4 days and praiese Okie yet Okie says it has already happened. I believe Okie and I don't believe FB because he is like those things that got on Humphrey Bogart and Ketherine Hepburn's backs in the movie "Africa Queen". FB might as well have said that "It will happen in the next ten years". Eventually he will be right and can point to this post as his case in point. Okie has siad that it has already happened, period. Why doesn FB say the next 4 days? Because he wants to be the guru who knows more than Okie. His opinion of Okies intel is about as valid as mine. On what basis does he say Okie was right. Where does his intel come from that one minute he says Okie is right(that it has already happened) then in the next breath he says it will be within 4 more days?

Ennoreste is a personal friend of Dr. Shabibi and plays handball with him every time Shabs comes to America. In a very kind and professorial way he says that guys like FB and ALL the others are full of that dark brouwn stuff whereas he says that "Okie may be on to something". I say that all the other "gurus" should find their own website to pontificate their disingenuous claptrap from and leave this site to Okie. Just because a guru or a Mod sucks up to Okie and praises him, doesn't change the fact that their intel is still BS. When these Gurus add to or take away from Okies reports they just do it to get recognition as being a friend of the "great one" himself and they cast doubt on Okie. I hope he sees this and isn't fooled by the groopies.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty Be encouraged

Post by holy1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

Some peolpe remind me of the ones that crucifed Jesus, He was a messanger also. They made a mockery of him too and all he was doing was trying to help them. Be encouraged Okie and God Bless You : ❤

holy1

Back to top Go down

Post by OKie_GEM Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:33 am

bstubbs wrote:Check my math here, guys. If the IQD rv's at 3.60 and is pegged at the GBP, every dinar that you cash in would be worth 3.6 GBP. Then to convert that into dollars, it would be - I think - $1.68 (or so) per GBP. That would give us an effective rate of $6.05 USD for each IQD. I would accept that! bounce
Your formula is correct it will depend on the USD/GBP rate at that point (which can vary).
OKie_GEM

OKie_GEM
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GOFORIT Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 am

Enoreste (Steve) is not a personal friend of Shabibi. That is a running joke on the GET Team site. Other than that...I agree with your post.

The G-Man wrote:I've been rooting for Okie for a couple of years now and have always believed that he was right -on. I've taken a lot of hits for sticking with him. However he is right again this time. I have taken the time to read Ennoreste's lengthy comments which all you people should read. You can find it on the OKIE rolling Marquis called "Latest Topics" titled GET TEAM POSTS.

The trouble as I see it is that others piggyback on Okies intel and it gets screwed up. For example, above Freeway Bill, who seems to have gathered a following says we will see the RV within 4 days and praiese Okie yet Okie says it has already happened. I believe Okie and I don't believe FB because he is like those things that got on Humphrey Bogart and Ketherine Hepburn's backs in the movie "Africa Queen". FB might as well have said that "It will happen in the next ten years". Eventually he will be right and can point to this post as his case in point. Okie has siad that it has already happened, period. Why doesn FB say the next 4 days? Because he wants to be the guru who knows more than Okie. His opinion of Okies intel is about as valid as mine. On what basis does he say Okie was right. Where does his intel come from that one minute he says Okie is right(that it has already happened) then in the next breath he says it will be within 4 more days?

Ennoreste is a personal friend of Dr. Shabibi and plays handball with him every time Shabs comes to America. In a very kind and professorial way he says that guys like FB and ALL the others are full of that dark brouwn stuff whereas he says that "Okie may be on to something". I say that all the other "gurus" should find their own website to pontificate their disingenuous claptrap from and leave this site to Okie. Just because a guru or a Mod sucks up to Okie and praises him, doesn't change the fact that their intel is still BS. When these Gurus add to or take away from Okies reports they just do it to get recognition as being a friend of the "great one" himself and they cast doubt on Okie. I hope he sees this and isn't fooled by the groopies.

GOFORIT

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 am

Here is the thing, people keep saying that certain things are done... How long and how many times over the past year have we heard that they are out of Ch 7? I understand that people want to hear these things, and even become upset, for instance, when gurus back away from intel and give feel good messages as has happened with Frank and FreewayBill. On the other hand, folks become upset when they constantly hear info that never comes to fruition when it is supposed to. It is just not a problem with the spokespersons, but also with the hearers. The real tragedy is that all the contention causes upon our vibrational and energetic levels to decrease, zapping our mental energies and causing psychic distress. There is no solution at large, the only solution resides within each of us. The greatest example of coice resides in our inherent ability to choose how we think and how we act and react. There is much that is out of our immediate and direct control. We can control our thoughts and emotions. The number one goal at any given minute should be to feel good, not in a hedonistic way, but in a way that puts us in touch with ourselves, God and the universe. Our every decision should lead toward establishing goodness in our daily lives minute by minute.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotti G Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:46 am

FB, You are on top of the info again! You are correct with everything you posted! Everyone just needs to be patient for only a short while! An Okie quote would be appropriate right here but I will resist! Well said and thanks for the great work you do!

In His Mercy and Grace

Scotti G
Scotti G
Scotti G
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dq87 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am

[i]

FB Thanks for the post. I wanted to remark about your post from early July when you asked your pastor to pray for you. When I read that post the Holy Spirit inside me responded in agreement with that message and I found peace in this investment. Since then I have read the intel with an open mind and yes wishing it would happen soon but always having peace inside knowing God is in control and it will happen in His time and for His purpose.

dq87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 am

I was led to believe that being pegged to the GBP would give the DINAR more value than $3.67 (more like 7-8 dollars). At this point I'm just going to listen to the rate that Okie said which is the $3.67 rate.

Also, does S. really have to be in Iraq when the RV is announced or can it happen while he is not there? If the answer is yes he has to be there then doesn't he arrive back in Iraq on Monday?

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 pm

The G-Man wrote:I've been rooting for Okie for a couple of years now and have always believed that he was right -on. I've taken a lot of hits for sticking with him. However he is right again this time. I have taken the time to read Ennoreste's lengthy comments which all you people should read. You can find it on the OKIE rolling Marquis called "Latest Topics" titled GET TEAM POSTS.

I don't know why I am giving you the time, but here goes.... I said Okie was not wrong because we all were told basically the same thing, that it had happened and was sent.. As opposed to Okie decision to run with it, which he now wishes he had not, we waited to see if this was to be confirmed before putting it out here....

I am not a guru, but I have thousands of hours invested in this and would stand toe to toe with you sir on information about what has went on any day of the week. That is not the point. I defended Okie, because people should know that Okie did not make this up as many around the country heard it a little after 3 est that morning.

Your words have no meaning. I didn't know that Shabibi played handball. See YOU FINALLY HAVE YOUR OWN INTEL....

GOD BLESS THE USA

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:19 pm

punisher wrote:I was led to believe that being pegged to the GBP would give the DINAR more value than $3.67 (more like 7-8 dollars). At this point I'm just going to listen to the rate that Okie said which is the $3.67 rate.

Also, does S. really have to be in Iraq when the RV is announced or can it happen while he is not there? If the answer is yes he has to be there then doesn't he arrive back in Iraq on Monday?

Punisher:Guess what. This thing about Shabs having to be in Iraq when the RV is annouinced is just more BS from gurus who haven't a clue and like to make things up to feel important. Think about it. How could they possibly know such a thing? If they knew somerthing that deep in the Iraqi psyche they would know about the RV and everything else. Did you ever hear Shabibi ever say that he had to be in Iraq or Maliki or Allawi or Talibani EVER say that Shabs had to be in Iraq when the bell got rung? These gurus really take the cake. I stayed off the board for several weeks but nothing has changed since I left. All the gurus except Okie are playing with their brains trying to get our attention and steal some of Okies respect. That's what leaches do. Having no legitimate sources they hitch their wagon to Okie in hopes that he will take them along. If he were smarter he would ditch them all and be the pilot he already is. There is no big deal of Shabs going to Wisconsin and we shouldn't attach ANYTHING to his trip. He may say something while he is there or he may even announce the RV, but for anyone to claim that they know what he is going to do is just more guru hype to keep them in business. Okie is the only one who gives specifics. The rest should "sit down, shut up" and Okie will tell us when we get there.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty BEST THING I HAVE READ!!

Post by candi Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

G-Man- Finally!! Good job! Lovvvvvve your reply!! Everyone needs to read this, I hope everyone does. Yes Okie is the unsung hero!! Some how you need to get this to him. I have read a lot of garbage and this finally says it as it REALLY is!!

Lovvvvve your last line and I quote:

"The rest should "sit down, shut up" and Okie will tell us when we get there."

GEEZ I AM "Sick and tired of stupid!!"

You too??

Thanks for the great post!!

CANDI :flower:

candi
candi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:36 pm

The G-Man wrote:
punisher wrote:I was led to believe that being pegged to the GBP would give the DINAR more value than $3.67 (more like 7-8 dollars). At this point I'm just going to listen to the rate that Okie said which is the $3.67 rate.

Punisher:Guess what. This thing about Shabs having to be in Iraq when the RV is annouinced is just more BS from gurus who haven't a clue and like to make things up to feel important. Think about it. How could they possibly know such a thing? If they knew somerthing that deep in the Iraqi psyche they would know about the RV and everything else. Did you ever hear Shabibi ever say that he had to be in Iraq or Maliki or Allawi or Talibani EVER say that Shabs had to be in Iraq when the bell got rung? These gurus really take the cake. I stayed off the board for several weeks but nothing has changed since I left. All the gurus except Okie are playing with their brains trying to get our attention and steal some of Okies respect. That's what leaches do. Having no legitimate sources they hitch their wagon to Okie in hopes that he will take them along. If he were smarter he would ditch them all and be the pilot he already is. There is no big deal of Shabs going to Wisconsin and we shouldn't attach ANYTHING to his trip. He may say something while he is there or he may even announce the RV, but for anyone to claim that they know what he is going to do is just more guru hype to keep them in business. Okie is the only one who gives specifics. The rest should "sit down, shut up" and Okie will tell us when we get there.

Shabbi did NOT go to Wisconsin....The summit is in Jackson Hole, WYOMING....Just sayin'.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
The G-Man wrote:

Shabbi did NOT go to Wisconsin....The summit is in Jackson Hole, WYOMING....Just sayin'.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Cardiac99 wrote:
The G-Man wrote:

My apologies to Wyoming. My bad. And for Freeway Bill: While you have been doing your thing I too have invested thousands of hours over two years bministering to people who you and others have been misinforming. Some are sick and need healing. Some are broke and need encouragement. Some are really against the clock as things have turned bad for them during this long wait for the RV. I try to keep them going, sometimes with Snoopy on the hunt or Clouseau on another wild goose chase, but most of my time is spent undoing what you and others have done to them by raising their hopes and then crashing them again and again. It's time all you guys sat down and shut up. Think of what you are doing to these people who are not as" smart" and "cool" as you are, NOT! These are all God's children and your misinformation is causing them more trouble than if you said nothing and they just had to wait for the RV in peace. The old Lucy and Charlie Brown cartoon where she promises to hold the football but every time pulls it away may seem funny in a cartoon, but it is not funny in this RV situation. I have been following Okie since I first heard his voice on a conference call back in January 2010. I know where his heart is. I know the suffering he is going through for being wrong and how important it is to him to be credible. I have no clue where your heart is because you, like the others, except Randy strike me as an elitist snob who thinks they know more than the rest of us. Your lead-in comment that "I don't know why I am giving you the time", tells it all. You say you are not a GURU and I believe that. Then why are you acting like you are. You are rising to your position of someone in the know on Okies back. You have nothing of value to contribute on your own, so why don't you just "sit down and shut up"? Okie will let us know when the train has arrived. Will you at least consider the damage you do to God's weaker kids when you repeat BS, which, so far, is every time you post, Just saying!!!!
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:59 pm

The truth needs no individual to exonerate it.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:19 pm

Some said it would take 24 hours to show on the forex and that FRIDAY could be the day...we will soon see.

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarRon Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 pm

G MAN, wow brother, you need to chill out alittle, maybe step back, look in the mirror and take a look at yourself. the manner of attack that you have taken on Okie and Freeway Bill is totally uncalled for. Look, we all want the same thing with this rv, so why cant we all just get along with each other like God intends for his people to do. Okie and FWay Bill have never claimed to be above anyone else in this investment, many times over and over claiming to be just the messenger. I appreciate their efforts to give us any information that is given to them. Remember that these sites are set up as rumor sites not fact sites, so once again, give us what you have ( that includes you G Man) and lets try to get thru this thing together. Remember that we are all adults here and it is up to us individuals to either take this info and either drop it or run with it. May God's Blessings be upon all of you dinar investors!!!!!!

DinarRon

Back to top Go down

Post by JetGuy Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I have not posted here on OOM yet, but I have to chip in my two dinars worth about why I respect Okie's integrity and leadership as I have witnessed it over the last six months...

First, even though I'm from Texas, people that I've known from Oklahoma are all "salt of the earth". Okie has no reason or motivation to mislead. He takes information at face value because his generation (like my parents) takes people at their word without equivocation (until proven otherwise). I appreciate his unselfish willingness to pass along information for the benefit of us "less-connected" masses...

Secondly, a service academy education taught me that I would far rather go into battle with a man who expects VICTORY every day, than with one who is telling me every day why I should feel defeated. Faith in Jesus also taught me that victory is in the power of the tongue and the expectation of my heart. I EXPECT VICTORY EVERY SINGLE DAY !!! OKIE EXPECTS VICTORY TOO!!

I EXPECT THE RV THIS WEEK ! I bless Okie for his courage to believe and faith in people ! The VICTORY is COMING !! WHO IS WITH US ??!!!!! :cheers:
JetGuy
JetGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:51 pm

JetGuy wrote:I have not posted here on OOM yet, but I have to chip in my two dinars worth about why I respect Okie's integrity and leadership as I have witnessed it over the last six months...

First, even though I'm from Texas, people that I've known from Oklahoma are all "salt of the earth". Okie has no reason or motivation to mislead. He takes information at face value because his generation (like my parents) takes people at their word without equivocation (until proven otherwise). I appreciate his unselfish willingness to pass along information for the benefit of us "less-connected" masses...

Secondly, a service academy education taught me that I would far rather go into battle with a man who expects VICTORY every day, than with one who is telling me every day why I should feel defeated. Faith in Jesus also taught me that victory is in the power of the tongue and the expectation of my heart. I EXPECT VICTORY EVERY SINGLE DAY !!! OKIE EXPECTS VICTORY TOO!!

I EXPECT THE RV THIS WEEK ! I bless Okie for his courage to believe and faith in people ! The VICTORY is COMING !! WHO IS WITH US ??!!!!! :cheers:

I am with you. Go RV!!!!!!!!! Go Okie!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunky Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Me too! God Bless Okie for all he does for us out of the goodness of his heart.

Bunky
Bunky

Back to top Go down

Post by mcwred1 Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:01 pm

I agree with DinarRon and the others, Okie is great, honest and such a nice guy for helping
those of us who do not have contacts and enjoy him keeping us informed of all info. God Bless him.
mcwred1
mcwred1

Back to top Go down

OKIE WAS NOT WRONG ........ MORE TO COME ...... FREEWAY BILL Empty deep respect for OKIE

Post by jtkirk Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Okie was the first and "THE ONE" I look to in this Dinar endeavor! I had a connection to him because he is from Oklahoma and I from Nebraska.
Many a war between the Sooners and Huskers have I endured! It's almost like war buddies!
Barry Switzer vs Tom Osborne!! Oh what a ride!!
You had to be there and I know Okie was!!
God loves you OKIE and so do I!!
Keep on keeping on!!!

jtkirk

Back to top Go down

Post by rvbabyrv Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 pm

Won't happen till 2012...Just the messenger. sorry.

rvbabyrv

Back to top Go down

Post by Padrev Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:57 pm

rvbabyrv wrote:Won't happen till 2012...Just the messenger. sorry.

So.. what's YOUR source? Tomorrow is as believable as 2012.. and far more favorable.

Padrev

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:29 pm

To the Chick dude/ette that wants to know it happened before it happens..
WHAT?
Maybe we should be clear in what we would like to hear about, in my case it would be when a currency trader or bank will buy your dinar at the revalued rate.
In this country.
NS

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm

JetGuy wrote:I have not posted here on OOM yet, but I have to chip in my two dinars worth about why I respect Okie's integrity and leadership as I have witnessed it over the last six months...

Amen JetGuy! Amen!!!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by lonestargreg Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

DinarRon wrote:G MAN, wow brother, you need to chill out alittle, maybe step back, look in the mirror and take a look at yourself. the manner of attack that you have taken on Okie and Freeway Bill is totally uncalled for. Look, we all want the same thing with this rv, so why cant we all just get along with each other like God intends for his people to do. Okie and FWay Bill have never claimed to be above anyone else in this investment, many times over and over claiming to be just the messenger. I appreciate their efforts to give us any information that is given to them. Remember that these sites are set up as rumor sites not fact sites, so once again, give us what you have ( that includes you G Man) and lets try to get thru this thing together. Remember that we are all adults here and it is up to us individuals to either take this info and either drop it or run with it. May God's Blessings be upon all of you dinar investors!!!!!!

DITTO!!!

lonestargreg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:49 pm

rvbabyrv wrote:Won't happen till 2012...Just the messenger. sorry.

Go away, immediately if not sooner. Rolling Eyes
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 pm

bstubbs wrote:Check my math here, guys. If the IQD rv's at 3.60 and is pegged at the GBP, every dinar that you cash in would be worth 3.6 GBP. Then to convert that into dollars, it would be - I think - $1.68 (or so) per GBP. That would give us an effective rate of $6.05 USD for each IQD. I would accept that! bounce

We would all "accept that", unfortunately it's more than likely not going to be pegged to the GBP. Please allow me to add the fact that never have I wanted to be more wrong. Laughing
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm

DinarRon wrote:G MAN, wow brother, you need to chill out alittle, maybe step back, look in the mirror and take a look at yourself. the manner of attack that you have taken on Okie and Freeway Bill is totally uncalled for. Look, we all want the same thing with this rv, so why cant we all just get along with each other like God intends for his people to do. Okie and FWay Bill have never claimed to be above anyone else in this investment, many times over and over claiming to be just the messenger. I appreciate their efforts to give us any information that is given to them. Remember that these sites are set up as rumor sites not fact sites, so once again, give us what you have ( that includes you G Man) and lets try to get thru this thing together. Remember that we are all adults here and it is up to us individuals to either take this info and either drop it or run with it. May God's Blessings be upon all of you dinar investors!!!!!!

Hey DinarRon: In trwo years of knowing Okie I have never said a bad word aboutr him. Quite the contrary. I have been a staunch supporter of Okie. What I did say was that Freeway Bill, who himself admitted that he had no sources was a leach hanging onto Okie for his 15 minutes of fame. If FB has no sources how can he verify what Okie says? He can say he agrees with Okie or that he believes Okie but he cannot verify Okie's intel without independent sourses, or is he some kind of "channeler" or crystal ball reader? I didn't get all them stars under my name for bashing Okie. Okie's my man, alweays has been. You just need to take a little more time to read carefuully what I wrote about FB. He isn't the only one who hangs onto Okie. It's the syndrome of most, if not all, of the so-called GURUS. None of them have a clue or a real source of value. They surmise, speculate, try to use logic, make up stories, pump dinars, feed off each other like leaches, and call themselves Gurus. On the other hand, Okie has a super source and I am pretty sure I know who it is. I will pull a GURU statement and say that "I CAN'T DISCLOSE THIS INFORMATION". I have told enough of my fellow investors here in Alaska who I think that person or persons is so if I am right I will be right. If not, I will join many others who have been wrong too, but no damage will be done to Okie by me. Let the truth win out.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 pm

[quote="GOFORIT"]Enoreste (Steve) is not a personal friend of Shabibi. That is a running joke on the GET Team site. Other than that...I agree with your post.

Enorrste sure made it sound believable in the post from him that I read on Dinar Recaps. It certainly didn't sound like a joke.

If he's joking and everyone is reading and believing it..............NOT GOOD!

Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdoggie Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Okie and all the Gurus Mods what ever you want to call them will always be wrong until this happens then the guy that hit the button will be right.

bigdoggie

Back to top Go down

Post by The G-Man Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

bigdoggie wrote:Okie and all the Gurus Mods what ever you want to call them will always be wrong until this happens then the guy that hit the button will be right.

With the exception of Okie you are right. Okie is already right. He has THE source. As I said before it is the "target" that keeps moving that is wrong, not Okie. He has the date and he has the rate. It may take a couple of days for the "date' to catch up.
The G-Man
The G-Man
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum