Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rebellion @ TNT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Rebellion @ TNT

5 posters

Go down

Rebellion @ TNT Empty Rebellion @ TNT

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Hey Tony!  Your sheeple are starting to question YOU!!!!

Of course the uprising was quickly put down by a mod closing the thread w/this comment:

TNT Dinar is NOT a venting outlet. One cannot beat on the TNT Dinar bathroom door because they are upset about something or someone. We are a community that shares a common desire/goal/purpose ... and that is to see the RV through to completion. Anything that is deemed counter active to this cause, is not permitted.

"RV TO HAPPEN IN 2015 CONTINUED 1-1-2015
Permalink Closed

All of the following is just my opinion. There is no underlying conspiracy nor do I have any desire to “call anyone out”. It is written more from the frustration that I feel after nearly six years of this roller-coaster ride.

I sit here on December 31, 2014, less than 4 hours before 12:01 AM, January 1, 2015. This is a continuation of my previous posts. The last post I made regarding this theme was around December 10, 2014. It was titled “RV TO HAPPEN IN 2015”. In less than 4 hours, I will have been correct. (Since I am actually posting this on January 1st, I have been proven correct…maybe. I hope we don’t go through 2015 as we did in 2014, looking for it every day.)

My congratulations to Tony and DC. I think (strictly my opinion) that they have accomplished exactly what they wanted to do and by extension, exactly what the PTB wanted them to do. They have kept us together as a group and have kept us from imploding, or maybe the better word is exploding. Had we not been told and/or insinuated it is happening today, tomorrow, 3 windows, any time now, etc., we would most likely have broken ranks and started tweeting, letter-writing and calling again. This is especially true when considering that we all have known since last year that there are people exchanging every day, with some getting the contract rates.

Tony and DC knew that if that happened that all *#@* could break loose. Not only could it have been detrimental to all of us but the ramifications of exposing the fraud that has been perpetrated by our government and the banks could have taken an untold toll that may have kept all of us from getting our exchanges, including Tony and DC. You can bet your bottom-dollar that the PTB does not want 20,000 and by extension maybe 500,000 dinarians causing another stink. They were very fortunate, with Tony’s help, to be able to squelch the last “uprising”.

I am more than positive that Tony and DC’s goal has been and continues to be to drag us, kicking and screaming across the goal line. I honestly and truly believe that this has been the basis of their tenacity in doing what they have been doing. Let me not sugar-coat this too much. They also know if we don’t get paid, they are not likely to get paid either. You can believe this; they want to get paid just as badly as we do, if not more so.

I know that Tony and DC have always known more than they were able to say. To some degree, that has kept us from knowing things that we needed to know. Mnt.goat was barred from any posts on TNT. What I have found to be true is that he/she (she says she. Tony and DC say it is a he. I don’t know and don’t care. If he wants to be known as a she, I’ll call her she) has more information that is disseminated than Tony and DC. She is not as encumbered as Tony and DC.

Take today’s call for instance. We were told that it would happen in Iraq tonight; nothing happening for us on the first and then we would set appointments on Friday and Saturday for exchange on Monday forward.

After the call I read mnt.goat’s post and it stated virtually the same thing that Tony later tweeted, letting us know that it would be next week before it will RI, just as mnt.goat had already said. I have to believe with 40 contacts in every dept.; in Iraq and around the world, that Tony and DC should have known what mnt.goat knew having one contact in Iraq and one in the US Treasury. If they didn’t know, they should have known that. If they did know, why didn’t they tell us that there was a problem? If they knew, was this just more misinformation to keep us all together? I know, I know…Tony and DC don’t owe us anything. My point is that if they are undertaking the job with the intent to inform us, yes, we have a right to think they should have known and should tell us.

My common sense told me back in November that this would be done after the first of the year. What has been grossly unfair is that misleading statements that kept many people from visiting their families during Thanksgiving and Christmas, just as it did in 2013, for fear they would not be readily available for exchanging, considering the fact that it was imminent.

As I stated before, all I ever wanted to know was the truth. I think we all can handle the truth. Just tell us like it is and let us deal with it. The roller-coaster ride for nearing six years has taken a heavy toll. Many have been in this much longer. I fully understand that this is not about us…but yes it is about us. For anyone saying this is not about us, please step forward and relinquish your dinars. No? No takers? I guess it is about you and you and you…and me.

I know that neither Tony nor DC have any control whatsoever as to whether this happens or when it happens. They both had a job to do, not because they wanted this job but because they both felt an obligation to drag us across the goal line. I know they have got to be wishing that they didn’t feel that obligation. I know and have said more than once, that there is not enough gold in King Soloman’s mine to get me to do what they do with so much grace, patience and understanding. The first person that got on the call and went into a long dissertation (as I’m doing now) I know that I would scream, “Get off the &%#* phone”. I do that often in the silence of my home.

I just have to ask the question one more time, if you have all of these contacts, and I don’t doubt that you do, why can’t we get some accurate information? Didn’t some of your contacts or at least one of your contacts ever tell you that it would be 2015 before we would exchange? Were you withholding this information to keep us calm? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Rebellion @ TNT Empty Re: Rebellion @ TNT

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:33 pm

What is scary is that even the doubters do not question the whole PTB and Tony working with them scenario. Amazing, truly amazing. Svengali had nothing on Phoney.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Rebellion @ TNT 2805820865  Rebellion @ TNT 2805820865  Rebellion @ TNT 2805820865  Rebellion @ TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Really?  Is this what the sheeple are being told on the other side of the brown curtain?

"I have to believe with 40 contacts in every dept.; in Iraq and around the world, that Tony and DC should have ..."

Damn....    

And this was a pretty weak criticism of the situation if you ask me.  Though I can understand how this would be apostasy and heresy on the other side.  Shocking!

Thank you for sharing this.  Eye opening

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:38 pm

And if we ever do the idea of changes of our handles to mods of TnT, I will go with DavidM

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:20 pm

It is funny that he brought up what goat said...HOURS before Tonys call. Then all of a sudden tweets it as breaking news. This is a stupid tactic and this guy is almost smart enough to pick up on it...accept he's adding 2+2 and getting 3.9 instead of 4. This shows that at least some of the sheeple have a brain in their heads...they just need to use all of it...and especially kick in eh go common sense portion of it. 

Let's be real if Tony had 40 contacts in all these departments in Iraq...he would at least have information in real time....he wouldn't be getting breaking info from Iraq in the middle of the night over there!! And if Iraq and the CBI and the USt and all the other 3 letter words that the they like to throw around were really as disorganized and changing things on the fly like they do...then this will never happen and the world is going to fall in to complete chaos because they can't even get to done after 463457346578465387456374563487563485634876348763467963497;63487624578236598 attempts. 

Or maybe it really is just bullshit....
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:37 pm

It's been bullshit since inception of this ride, and it will never change until they are all in jail-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Cascadian wrote:And if we ever do the idea of changes of our handles to mods of TnT, I will go with DavidM

I want to be EnergySparkles.

From 12/28 call:

C:  So you can, but they don’t let you on, they catch you, and they knock your butt right off it.  But this is ENERGYSPARKLES on the, on the site.  Pam, did you end up getting your Christmas gift, ‘cause I never heard back from her.  I sent her something that she used to love to get from her mother-in-law who is not around to make them anymore.  I made her these old-fashioned slippers and sent ‘em to her ‘cause...

T:  You did?

C:  Oh, you betcha.  Pam I know is the real meat behind all of this.

T:  That’s right!

C:  I know!  The reason I know is I’m an administrative assistant and I have been to vice presidents of big corporations and CEOs of smaller companies and stuff and let me tell ya, I was the one who did all the hard work, they just got the glory for it.

T:  And you were the one who was really in charge, they just didn’t know it, huh?

C:  No, they knew it!

T:  Oh, they knew it!

C:  Yeah!  The CEO would come in and I’d tell him, you, you need to sign these checks.  He’d say no I’m not signing those, there’s this and this and this.  I said you either sign these checks or I’m gonna get your wife, and you don’t want me to call her, so you better sign ‘em.  He’d look at me and go dang, dang miss, and he’d call me by my name and say okay I’ll sign ‘em.  So, yeah, I knew how to, you know.

T:  Yep, we all know that’s how it really works.  Absolutely.

DC:  And a smart, yeah, a smart CEO knows that, they’re....

C:  I just thought maybe Pam was on that I could say hey Pam did you ever get those doggone slippers, girl?  ‘Cause I sent ‘em to her.

T:  She is here.  But I don’t know, maybe she’s on another line.

C:  She’s a, she’s a Michigander, and even though I’m in Texas, I’m actually originally from Michigan.

T:  Okay. 

C:  I’m a Michigander that’s displaced in Texas.

T:  Well thank you!

C:  Thank you so much, Tony.  I appreciate you guys.

T:  Thank you, we really appreciate the information, so thank you for stayin’ with us.

C:  You have a great day.  Bye.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum