Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Questions from TNT Member 2562bce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Questions from TNT Member 2562bce

4 posters

Go down

Questions from TNT Member 2562bce Empty Questions from TNT Member 2562bce

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:03 pm

I just couldn't help myself!

Can somebody help me understand something?

NOBODY HAS MY PERMISSION TO TAKE THIS POST TO ANY OTHER SITE!

On Monday's call I think DC said that the general public (5+ million) won't be making appointments for their exchange. The banks are planning for them to just walk in whenever as word-of-mouth spreads about it. First of all did I mishear this or did DC misspeak? If not then it seems like trouble is coming for everyone.

I thought the main purpose of the appointment system was to prevent masses of people from swarming the banks to exchange their single 25k note or whatever. Now it seems that this system is about to be shut down, possibly after the internet people are given access to it, but also possibly before even that happens according to some gurus, leaving the internet people to approach the banks informally and randomly. Are we to believe that they are concerned about crowds from a few hundred thousand spread out across a huge country, but not millions more? Are the estimates of how many paying attention too low in the first place, since some people have claimed to know lists of millions waiting for more info?

Are the banks really going to rely on the assumption that people will casually flow in due to not paying attention to what has been going on lately? Why would information spread slowly during this "Information Age" when everybody is connected, and if they don't know immediately then they still find out within hours or days, resulting in the same mass of people wanting to all do the same thing at the same time? This seems very naive, or just out of touch with the real world, or maybe just apathetic. 

A better question is why even take this chance in the first place? I think DC said that "it would take too long to do so many appointments." So the alternative is to let the public self-destruct so that hardly anybody gets processed? We already learned that the banks/UST are prepared to shut down the exchanges if things get out of control. Well, if they are so concerned about that then why get rid of the one system specifically set up to prevent it? WDTMST? 

This reminds me of last winter when the banks were assuring the gurus that they fully expect to process 5 million people within one week. Due to the recent November/December exchanges they learned that average appointment times make this estimate completely unrealistic (Well duh!) Is it possible then that the banks are underestimating anything else about this process, like how fast word will spread among those who have not been watching this closely?

Also, I thought that when the general public walks into the bank for exchange they will be given a pamphlet with a number they can call to make an appointment. What happened to that?

These things make it seem like the system's original purpose was changed after it was set up, and that it was used instead to easily process favored clients, afterwhich the banks don't care much about the rest of the people left (you, I, and the general public.) Then again maybe we misunderstood why it was set up in the first place, after all the original plan was to cut out the public altogether. Now we hear that most banks aren't interested in processing anybody else after they have finished exchanging only the ones most advantageous to their bottomline, even though it was the tax money from the least advantageous people who helped to bail them out a few years ago and make it possible for them to still have a job and the opportunity to profit from this at all.

Are we simply watching improvisation towards the processing of the public, and everything will work out just fine through wishful thinking and crossed fingers, or is this thing about to do a Hindenburg at the last minute due to the banks' overall apathetic attitude towards the general public/non-favored inconveniences they view us as?

What do you guys think?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Questions from TNT Member 2562bce Empty Re: Questions from TNT Member 2562bce

Post by Horizon Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:44 pm

I think a lot of the talk about the process is to just keep people stirred up! If Tony or whoever else makes people believe they have to listen to them for instructions, people will keep listening to them. Now they are scaring people with no appointments to thinking the want get cashed out. I could see them causing a mad rush to the bank with a bunch of crazy Tony Followers!
2cents

Questions from TNT Member 2562bce Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Questions from TNT Member 2562bce 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:27 pm

I heard that all dinar notes have a microchip embedded in them and when it comes time to cash out all you have to do is flush them all down the toilet. Intelligent switching and routing networks in our sewer systems will route them to the nearest bank and the money will show up in your account within half an hour.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:14 pm

FS4Enthusiast wrote:I heard that all dinar notes have a microchip embedded in them and when it comes time to cash out all you have to do is flush them all down the toilet.  Intelligent switching and routing networks in our sewer systems will route them to the nearest bank and the money will show up in your account within half an hour.

Thats just real nice for all the people w/city sewer systems.  But I live in a rural area and only have a septic system.  So what does that mean for me????  No Contract Rate????  That's just not fair!!!  Think maybe I'll just start my own Twitter campaign against the PTB and their sewer systems!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:39 pm

That's the way it goes when you are a liar ... you forget the things you made up in the past ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Questions from TNT Member 2562bce 2805820865  Questions from TNT Member 2562bce 2805820865  Questions from TNT Member 2562bce 2805820865  Questions from TNT Member 2562bce 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum